Tazzay

Flight Rising

Hatchlings for sale! Message me offers here or on Flight Rising.

user posted image

Male

Emerald/Rust/Blood

user posted image

Female

Gold/Maroon/Chocolate

user posted image

Female

Ivory/Platinum/Tangerine

I'm grinding up a Coli team right now, but I'm not getting any battle stone drops, at least not of the ones I need ;_;. I was so happy they opened up registration before Night of the Nocturne but it's not going to be of any use if I don't have a Coli team ready by then. *Noob problems*

I think I might start saving up for some eliminates and ambushes, I've been spending all my treasure on lair expansions and nest expansions. I have 2 full pages in my lair now, and 3 nesting spots. 60k per eliminate and 35k per ambush, and three dragons to equip. Oh dear lord.

Darn, at first I thought the 75k limit on the lucky streak was too high to reach, now I'm scrambling for more ways to earn money after maxing it out. 75 is not enough!! *Flails*

Also, question: What exactly is the drop rate of Eliminate? I just hit 1000 enemies defeated and no sign of it. I thought it was an uncommon drop?

Edited by GoldeenTrix

The stones will pay for themselves a million times over suskekun, if you're using them to make a grinding team.

I'm contemplating selling a few of my spare level 25s. Not sure why I ever thought having 18 would be a good idea but... *shrug*

Yup!! 8D Definetly haha, I made some monies from exalting trained fodder and it was pretty fun grinding for levels after awhile, though it did take me the entire day to get my team from level 1 to 25 OTL.

Damn, 18 is super impressive though!

I'm grinding up a Coli team right now, but I'm not getting any battle stone drops, at least not of the ones I need ;_;. I was so happy they opened up registration before Night of the Nocturne but it's not going to be of any use if I don't have a Coli team ready by then. *Noob problems*

I have an extra ambush if you want? o: I got it as a coli drop but I'm not training any dergs anymore.

I have an extra ambush if you want? o: I got it as a coli drop but I'm not training any dergs anymore.

Wow! If you really don't need it, I'd love to have it! My username is the same on FR biggrin.gif

Wow! If you really don't need it, I'd love to have it! My username is the same on FR biggrin.gif

Sent it! ;D Good luck with training!

Sent it! ;D Good luck with training!

Thank you!! *Runs off to stick it on a derg*

Night of the Nocturnes? I've joined less than a year ago and it's my first time hearing about it (I looked it up, very excited biggrin.gif). I've got one lvl 25 and I'm trying to level another one up :3

Night of the Nocturnes? I've joined less than a year ago and it's my first time hearing about it (I looked it up, very excited biggrin.gif). I've got one lvl 25 and I'm trying to level another one up :3

I did 7 months of research so while I'm very new, like a couple of days old on the site, I knew about NoN for a long time and was so nervous when registration didn't open up for months. I didn't want to wait a whole year for NoN and a chance at a G1 Nocturne.

I was grinding in the Coli and then site maintenance lol, now there's 30 minutes where I have nothing to do tongue.gif

Edited by GoldeenTrix

Since there's no elemental festival for December, last year there was Night of the Nocturne instead and everything points to at the very least something of the same format occurring this year, if not the same theme. Nocturnes as a breed were released, and some elemental holiday familiars and imposter duplicates were available - all from chests that dropped from temporary coli enemies.

GoldeenTrix I reckon I have some spare Eliminates we could work something out with - I'll poke through my hoard and PM you there when FR comes back up for the day smile.gif

edit: and I have a silly number of level 25s so I could always lend some teams out if people need them for festivals.

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

GoldeenTrix I reckon I have some spare Eliminates we could work something out with - I'll poke through my hoard and PM you there when FR comes back up for the day smile.gif

edit: and I have a silly number of level 25s so I could always lend some teams out if people need them for festivals.

Ok! I'll probably be around all day today, since I'm multitasking homework and playing at the same time biggrin.gif

I'm hoping to train up my own team of 3 lv 25 dergs, and maybe one or two more if I have the money and time to farm.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I've sent a PM, I hope I sent it to the right person xd.png

You're in Plague right? I've had a weird attachment to Plague since Ice versus Plague, though I don't imagine I'd ever switch away from Ice.

I've sent a PM, I hope I sent it to the right person xd.png

You're in Plague right? I've had a weird attachment to Plague since Ice versus Plague, though I don't imagine I'd ever switch away from Ice.

Yeah I got the PM! I would love to buy two more Eliminates from you, and thank you so much for the first one! I can pay you the treasure for two more tonight, if that's ok with you!

And yeah, I'm in Plague! It's pretty great here, and I'm glad I chose this flight, especially how every body talks according to the lore xd.png

Happy Rockbreakers! 8D

I've got one each of the new items now, but will definetly grind for more eughuehehehe.

Some notable drops while farming:

user posted imageuser posted image

If it was any other egg I would probably save it for the colourwheel expansion, but since it's Earth's holiday I'm tempted to just crack it open and see what pops out, hmmmm.

Edited by suskekun222

Happy Rockbreakers! 8D

I've got one each of the new items now, but will definetly grind for more eughuehehehe.

Some notable drops while farming:

user posted imageuser posted image

If it was any other egg I would probably save it for the colourwheel expansion, but since it's Earth's holiday I'm tempted to just crack it open and see what pops out, hmmmm.

I opened up a Plague egg I'd been holding onto since the Riot of Rot since I couldn't decide, but I got lucky since the colors don't look like crap. Can't decide what I should do with her genes.

user posted image

I opened up a Plague egg I'd been holding onto since the Riot of Rot since I couldn't decide, but I got lucky since the colors don't look like crap. Can't decide what I should do with her genes.

user posted image

Oooh, I threw her in scry and thought she looked pretty nice with Cherub and Eye spots.

user posted image

Not sure about what to do with her tert though. >3< Also, she has nice earthy colours.. Let me rub my egg over her so it can hatch into something nice too, haha. ;~;

Yeah I'll most likely leave her Tert alone as its a bit of an oddball.

Trix what battle stones do you need? I have a bit of an assortment that I won't use, no Eliminates though.

Yeah I'll most likely leave her Tert alone as its a bit of an oddball.

Trix what battle stones do you need? I have a bit of an assortment that I won't use, no Eliminates though.

I only need Ambushes and eventually berserks now biggrin.gif

Obsessed was kind enough to sell me the Eliminates I need for a cheaper price.

Ya know I totally didn't realize the festival was here, and wasted all of my gathering turns tongue.gif I did manage to farm my way to 66 geodes though, and I will probably farm some more.

Edited by GoldeenTrix

I have 2 Berserkers I wont use. You can have them if you like.

Oh yes please, thank you very much!

user posted image

Thistle Cherub, Lavender Shimmer, Stonewash basic, Male

user posted image

Blue Cherub, Navy Shimmer, Stonewash Basic, Female

Still have these 2 for sale if anyone is interested. Prices are very flexible.

Would anyone know which coli venue to use for the festival? ^^; (My dragons are only lv. 22 btw ^^; )

*Edit* Still have these Imps for sale (or free for the new members of the recent registration), please send me a CR or PM with your offer :3

user posted image magenta/chocolate/tangerine - Male

user posted image tomato/rust/slate - Male

user posted image magenta/blood/fire - Female

*Edit* More Imp hatchies! biggrin.gif Same statement as before :3 *points above*

user posted image rust/brown/chocolate - Male

user posted image rust/chocolate/brown - Female

Edited by FluffyPillow

Fluffy, I like to use this guide to figure out where I should grind for the festival. smile.gif

Ah, thank you very much! happy.gif I forgot about that guide actually ^^;