20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Its been so long since the last post that I've sort of lost track.

Red, Avion, Torque, Aurora, Torbjorn and Blake are in the hunting party.

Red and Torque are fighting Nyra and a random NPC.

Avion, Aurora, Torbjorn and Blake are hunting, I think... unsure.gif

Yep. Since Tor and Blake kind of punted poor Avion into Pup Recovery Duty, they're all going to need to step up their game. Especially because I can't really remember if we specified the herd having any weaker cows.

Yep. Since Tor and Blake kind of punted poor Avion into Pup Recovery Duty, they're all going to need to step up their game. Especially because I can't really remember if we specified the herd having any weaker cows.

Well, you could specify at any time. xd.png

In all honesty, it doesn't need to be so complicated. The hunt could be done in two posts.

Character A: Initiates the chase.

Character B: Intercepts and brings down the weakest member of the herd.

Optional Character C: Moves in for the kill.

And they go home with a whole lotta food for everyone. biggrin.gif

Well then, start when you are ready, I will post when I come back from school (read - in about 8 or more hours time). I'd gladly be the one who intercepts and eventually kills, unless someone else wants the honor ^^

I'm used to complicated, welp. I've got a few off-site RPG groups that tend to like complicted, so its a force of habit. •n• Sorry.

I'm back and will get to posting in the rp thread in a few minutes. what's happened since Saturday that I might need to know about?

Well, Aurora now belongs to a new member of the RP, Red's group has encountered two lone wolves and split up so they could hunt and also take down the trespassers. The other group I'm not sonfamiliar with...

Well, Aurora now belongs to a new member of the RP, Red's group has encountered two lone wolves and split up so they could hunt and also take down the trespassers. The other group I'm not sonfamiliar with...

Yup yup.

More details: Red and Torque are facing off against Nyra (a mouth full of teeth with a bad attitude that I'm entering) and a random black-furred NPC I made up to prod Blake because he wanted to go and help against the intruders.

I'm gridlocked there because Tiga has been away for a while now.

The others (Aurora, Blake, Torbjorn, Avion) are currently in progress of hunting, and have found a pup to bring back to the den for whatever reason, I am not so well in the clear with that particular situation-yea.

Alex's character has been chatting idly with Hia and Kestra, but then got distracted by a funny smell.

That's all I know. xd.png

Evil, can you use some darker text color? It's hard to read...

Dude I'm sorry but that colors been changed twice. I change next week when I have more time. I won't respond to anything during the week so that's my notice.

I hope Tiga is okay. Is it like them to be away this long?

Dunno, but I hope so too.

It would be a shame if something happened to one of main character's owner :<

Also, odd, would you like anyone to help you with the elk or can we just try to hunt some else? xd.png

Edited by zamboza

Tor is scaring the sickly elk to Blake and Aurora. I think we counted on Avion to run the pup back to camp. There's no way Tor could bring this thing down on his own. laugh.gif

Note I don't have the time right now to write but if one of you want to control Aurora for 1 post you can.

Glad you guys are making progress on your end.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Tiga is okay and that she'll be back soon so we can advance our end as well.

Edited by Brotato

*rolls into thread* aye im alive

Sorry, its been so hectic, especially right now, since its nearing end of term and the teachers are throwing everything onto me right now. Ill try and get a post done tomorrow (for my time) and I hope I haven't missed much. Im now dedicated to reading the thread to catch up on everything. Sorry for the giant wait everyone! Ill be much more active from now on. (:

Edit: To your answer, yes, it is correct. I take really random mini hiatuses from the forums, I go for a good active streak then I just drop dead. Its a bad habit, everyone waits for me in roleplays but im trying to get on more often now.

Edited by Tiga

Thank you for keeping me posted on what all I missed while I was gone and I did post a reply in the thread yesterday and now I'm in limbo. also I'll be going to my cousin's wedding next weekend, will be heading out next Thursday, and then will probably be back that Sunday but I don't know that for sure.

Edited by redfox

Earlier today I posted a response where I said I'm going to be dispatched with my class to another town on the shoreline where we will study through observation in a shipyard for a week - Mar 23rd to Mar the 30th.

I announced my concerns that due to my laptop having been fried by a particular undesirable little family member's spilling juice on it and ruining its keyboard, the device was inoperable. I mentioned that I am currently struggling to make the device operable again.

After six hours or so of toil today, and after meticulously checking, cleaning and re-soldering every burned out link on the damn thing I could find, I am happy to announce, that the process was successful! biggrin.gif The device was assembled and the keyboard now functions normally, ...apart from the F5-F8 keys which are still quite nonfunctional.

HOWEVER, with the laptop now in working order, I will be able to stay as active as before, since our hotel will provide us with a Wireless Network, and I will be in my hotel room likely even more often then I stay in my current rather messy flat, which lacks the proper accommodations needed to fit the utilities needed for a healthy lifestyle, and thus, the mess is slightly blurred out in the picture above.

Okay, formal banter aside, hi Tiga!

Welcome back, and don't sweat it. I actually PMed you about my decision to RP the white wolf Red is fighting, so I hope I cleared things up. Good to see you again. laugh.gif

Edited by Brotato

okay, with all of these updats i should let you know that I'll be gone from march 23rd to the 28th. I'll be flying to utah to see family, and unless i can get my paws on another wifi hotspot, i won't have internet.

Hello! This RP looks good, and I want to join! Just one thing though: do we have to make five characters to start with or is there simply a starting maximum of five? If I have to make five characters I might not join, simply because I can only RP female characters (I suck at males) and it would affect the gender ratio. If you don't mind that, I'll make as many characters as you like!

We don't need Warrior Cats names, I guess, but can I still use some? I have a few favourite characters that would be interesting to play as wolves for a change.

I'll probably make an Omega or two, a Pup if anyone is willing to take one in, and a Mother if nobody is. I might also make a Subordinate or two if you'd like.

Okay, redicision: I'll make an Omega or two, possibly sisters. Then I'll make a heavily-pregnant rogue wander to the camp, I'll play one or maybe two of the pups, and someone else can have any others. Three or four in a litter is reasonable, right?

Edited by Zeditha

Hello! This RP looks good, and I want to join! Just one thing though: do we have to make five characters to start with or is there simply a starting maximum of five? If I have to make five characters I might not join, simply because I can only RP female characters (I suck at males) and it would affect the gender ratio. If you don't mind that, I'll make as many characters as you like!

We don't need Warrior Cats names, I guess, but can I still use some? I have a few favourite characters that would be interesting to play as wolves for a change.

Nowhere have I seen it written that anyone has to have 5 characters, nor do I know of anyone on here who has that many characters. xd.png

As for the names, I don't see why not. I know you from the other two RPs we're in, write a sheet I'm sure it'll be great. laugh.gif