20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Thanks!

I wanna ask...NO! *yells at self*

Can you draw mine?

Can you draw my avatar? That is my Night Pack character. And it seems that it looks like there are four dots in each side, but there are only three on each side

I would love to! It'll help me get used to the new SAI layout. Do you have a bigger picture you can email me? It'd be convenient to have one with multiple angles as well, but if you don't have one that's okay, ovo

I feel like the muzzle is a bit large, although who am I to judge. I can't draw animals...

Yeah, you are insulting somebody else when you say that, not me.

Anyways, the others I have are pretty dang horrible. The ones drawn by me, of course.

The dots stay the same on his other side. I think the pic can tell you the rest.

Mm, the angle is off and I didn't bother with a reference (it was supposed to be a sketch lmao) so it probably looks a bit wonky.

@zamboza Nah, but that is a possibility now that I think about it. I'm pretty braindead so she doesn't yet have a background...or anything beyond a name lol.

@Esko: ahhhh didn't mean to insult anybody! I think it's really cute, actually. I just have terrible eyesight so I was wondering if you had a bigger picture so I can see it better.

Edited by oddinomaly

I drew a character concept...still not sure what I want her background and everything to be but I thought I'd post it and show y'all! smile.gif

I like it, although you went a little overboard with the outline thickness around the face, IMO, but this is well drawn.

Keep up the good work. laugh.gif

I like it, although you went a little overboard with the outline thickness around the face, IMO, but this is well drawn.

Keep up the good work. laugh.gif

Thanks! It means a lot uvu

The outline thing I need to work on, I know tongue.gif I literally just updated my art program and I was experimenting with the new 'Linework' tool. Pretty happy with it, and I think my next piece will be a bit better as I get used to it.

@Esko: ahhhh didn't mean to insult anybody! I think it's really cute, actually. I just have terrible eyesight so I was wondering if you had a bigger picture so I can see it better.

Nah, wasn't refering to you

I don't really know what is happening. What I have so far is:

After the hunt, Red should coordinate some kind of meeting to try and talk to who ever is following her. -time snip- Red gathers her little gang of wolves and convince Avion to hate Ace (through lies, fake evidence, corruption, that stuff). During a battle (im thinking when an enemy pack invades so Ace is more relying on Avion and is shocked when Avion attacks him), Avion attacks him, defeating him in the process.

I don't really know what is happening. What I have so far is:

After the hunt, Red should coordinate some kind of meeting to try and talk to who ever is following her. -time snip- Red gathers her little gang of wolves and convince Avion to hate Ace (through lies, fake evidence, corruption, that stuff). During a battle (im thinking when an enemy pack invades so Ace is more relying on Avion and is shocked when Avion attacks him), Avion attacks him, defeating him in the process.

That's kinda how we speculated it was gonna play out. But seeing as Red is the centrepiece regulating of what will and won't likely happen on this venture, most of these things are for you to ultimately decide, I think.

We probably got a wee bit too excited about this, didn't we?

Anyway, this random straggler we're about to tussle, is it really gonna be just one?

And is it going to be the one Blake was so angry about?

Because I can already tell Blake is likely to ask questions once the three meet up after, and that would be a good point to establish some trust (assuming he doesn't defy Red).

I'm good either way. laugh.gif I'm happy we'll have that window of opportunity.

Edited by Brotato

Anyway, this random straggler we're about to tussle, is it really gonna be just one?

And is it going to be the one Blake was so angry about?

Because I can already tell Blake is likely to ask questions once the three meet up after[...]

My point of view

Well, Blake surely sniffed out the one that killed his brother. He focused so much on it that he didn't even care if there are any others, so in his opinion it's just one.

And be damn sure he will ask. tongue.gif

So Esko, you cool with the whole half-brothers thing?

Hell yeah I am!

That would be sooo interesting...but would we list that in the Family section of our sheets?

Though...

I said Esko was born to both Betas.

It says Avaion was born of both betas.

That would make Esko the older brother

Yup. Makes sense

Ahhhh frick. My laptop is trapped in my truck, and we can't get into it because the doors broke today. I'll be on mobile till further notice. (I can still post, it'll just take longer).

No, it says Avion's father was a subordinate, so they're half-bros. On my computer for a few minutes, so I'll add that to their character sheets...Somehow, they'll figure out that they're related.

*facepalms*

Excuse me for being a blind idiot

Oh, and btw, I will be poofed starting Thursday for at least a week because the school district is preparing the iPads for the PARCC

Well, if all goes well, I have computer access for an hour on Wed....

That's better than nothing. tongue.gif I won't be able to start on your art until I get my laptop back, so...that actually works out.

Edited by oddinomaly