20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

(Ace probably won't be very fond of her personality, but okay)

Oh well I guess she doesn't really know him that well. She liked him for his strength and handsomeness wink.gif

By the way my Friend who's going to join soon said there should be a couple more omegas because he has a plan for one. I think that there should also be Thetas or another two betas. Because there are a lot of subornates.

Oh well I guess she doesn't really know him that well. She liked him for his strength and handsomeness wink.gif

By the way my Friend who's going to join soon said there should be a couple more omegas because he has a plan for one. I think that there should also be Thetas or another two betas. Because there are a lot of subornates.

Gammas, not Thetas, if you want to go with Greek alphabet.

But yeah... some organization in the subordinates could be nice. Maybe Gammas would be former Betas that got degraded and normal subordinates that made much for the pack?

Ok, ALMOST everyone. Almost.

Yeah, real bummer Saralya had to go.

But at least we found someone to adopt her character. laugh.gif

Mhhh, I'm not so sure on more Betas...I was thinking of a new thing such as "scouts", these wolves being a bit higher than subordinates. They would do more of the hunting and be stealthy wolves who spy on lone wolves and scout out good herds to hunt. Possibly explore new territory as well. I may include elders, herbalists, and possibly lead scouts and or hunters.

Also, the subordinate list may end up getting closed due to the great amount...Character sheets who are being critiqued and asked to be subordinates will be allowed in as subordinates once accepted, just not any character sheets.

Mhhh, I'm not so sure on more Betas...I was thinking of a new thing such as "scouts", these wolves being a bit higher than subordinates. They would do more of the hunting and be stealthy wolves who spy on lone wolves and scout out good herds to hunt. Possibly explore new territory as well. I may include elders, herbalists, and possibly lead scouts and or hunters.

Also, the subordinate list may end up getting closed due to the great amount...Character sheets who are being critiqued and asked to be subordinates will be allowed in as subordinates once accepted, just not any character sheets.

That sounds like a great idea!

Although, we should discuss jobs like "Herbalists" in detail, no?

Herbalists would be like Warrior cat medicine cats, except there'd be like three or four, and they could have kits. They'd care for the ill, watch over them, attempt to stop bleeding and infection, etc. I'm kinda iffy on this one, since it's pretty cheesy, but it's still an option to cut back on subordinates. They'd be ranked below betas and above lead hunters and scouts.

Lead hunters and scouts would lead those patrols. They're ranked just a bit higher than subordinates, and have the same duties, but they're allowed to lead patrols.

Elders could be retired and old wolves. Probably ranked just above omegas, they'd have more respect and pity for being old and frail.

Well shoot, is the fishing patrol the last one left? xd.png Dionne might have to come across them too. Poor planning on my part, oops.

Edit: Actually, it might be fun if she came across Red and the others, if they're still around.

Edit again: Wait nevermind, I already stated in her post that she went the other way x)

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Tor would most definitely be a scout given his sneaky nature. :P The idea of herbalists is interesting, but if you wanted to avoid any clichés, you could make them more spiritually-influenced than herbally. That way you could add some religious structure if you wanted.

Well shoot, is the fishing patrol the last one left? xd.png Dionne might have to come across them too. Poor planning on my part, oops.

Edit: Actually, it might be fun if she came across Red and the others, if they're still around.

Edit again: Wait nevermind, I already stated in her post that she went the other way x)

Why not bump into our toons? They're gonna bump into the fishing group. laugh.gif

Which ones, again? xd.png (I know who the fishing party is, but I can't remember who else is supposed to bump into them)

Which ones, again? xd.png (I know who the fishing party is, but I can't remember who else is supposed to bump into them)

Menemith and Nashota.

Although, They haven't technically met up yet.

Edited by Brotato

Oh! Right, the sisters. Okay, that sounds like a plan. I'll wait and see what odd posts for Menemith.

Sorry about the wait guys, I'm workin on a post now. I go to school half an hour away from home and it took me awhile to get my laptop set up. DX

What do I...? Dang it, Mia, what am I supposed to do for Shade? I don't know what to write.

Also, guys, I'm thinking about starting an RP based on a tabletop RPG called Sundered Skies. Picture pirate ships manned by elves, dwarves, orcs, humans, and animal hybrids floating through the skies, trying to get from one of many broken chunks of their planet...which exploded. Several thousand years ago. Players would be pirates trying to survive. I dunno. It'd be advanced because the world is really complex. I just wanna know if any of you guys would be interested.

Odd, please ask for my permission to advertise roleplays, and this OOC is strictly for Night Pack Roleplay-based subjects.

Sorry odd, I'm all booked for RPs already. I can't juggle more then three at a time.

I ninja'd you with a post for Nashota xd.png

I'll reply as Menemith in my next post. And it's fine. I know how it is to have like, 9840238 RPs at once. tongue.gif

Edited by oddinomaly

He won't learn. He's teaming with Red for pete's sake! HE'S A SNEAKY SNEAKY DOUBLE AGENT! xd.png

Also this is golden. If you send Ace in after Red, Torque and Nyra, that's a great spot for an introduction!

Edited by Brotato

That and he's an absolute ass. For reasons he can't help, but still an ass. :P Pretty sure he has some kind of disorder that limits his empathy.

That and he's an absolute ass. For reasons he can't help, but still an ass. tongue.gif Pretty sure he has some kind of disorder that limits his empathy.

I wouldn't call him an ass. Torque woudn't call him an ass.

Blake on the other hand. I'd call him disruptive. Torque would call him an ass.

I need to stop using that emoticon so much.

Edited by Brotato

Well, now I'll wait for Shiny or someone from the fishing group to interact with the sisters.

Do you mind?