20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

I agree. I hope someone will volunteer to be Bright stars' friend.

It all depends on character of the others. People (and wolves probably too) tend to befriend others that are similar in some way to them.

It all depends on character of the others. People (and wolves probably too) tend to befriend others that are similar in some way to them.

That being said, it'd be kinda nifty to have Blake and Tor become buddies. They are fairly close in nature.

Oh, and OP (I think her name is Mia?), I was wondering if we might be allowed to do 3 pictures for our wolves instead of the max 2? I have another photo that I'd really like to use for her, but I don't want to replace any of the ones I currently have x)

Mya, no creepin! ;D

Noooooo! I was writing a post got half way through decided to play chess and the post was deleted! D'oh!

The absolute worst thing oh my god

Noooooo! I was writing a post got half way through decided to play chess and the post was deleted! D'oh!

Yeah, this happens. I had an even weirder problem here because I posted it and it didn't show up on the website. So weird that I decided that "whatevs, don't care" ideology here would be the best option.

Speaking of weird things, when I tried to switch to the new skin I got logged out of my account, and logged back into the scroll I lost the password to last month, but I didn't realize until I went to check my dragons. Huh. Really hoping it gets deleted, I don't want to be accused of cheating. :/

You know, she probably didn't even have time to check it yet.

Also odd, I have no objections, they seem alike indeed :3

By the way, let's just say all three of us are carrying the elk because I don't want to make a short post just to say that I sank my teeth into it. Let's just give time for odd to react and actually get to the cave :3

Alright, I had practice, sorry for the delays. Menemith, Ceres, Dionne (yes, you may add another image), and the pups have been accepted. Those who wish to adopt those pups, PM me, but make sure you ask Mya first.

Zeditha, your characters will not be accepted until they choose their sides, as I've accepted the last few "neutral" characters. From now on, all new wolves must select sides (pups are excused until they are subordinates), as that's the whole point of this roleplay. If these wolves don't take their sides, the big battle will be pointless.

Edited by 20mia08

Mouse, was I going to roleplay a mute or blind pup? I think I deleted the Pm from my latest inbox cleanout, that is, if you still wanted to have that idea. smile.gif

Edited by Tiga

Also, please note that there is a list of siders on the main OOC post.

Secondly, I need those pictures of Hia's pups linked before I add them, forgot to mention that.

Lastly, all characters have been added. One last Alpha Female slot left (and these gals should side with him, otherwise he won't choose them).

*grumbles at people calling me Mya and points at sig*

Oh, okay, I'll link it, and no, Tiga, I decided to keep the mute one for myself. If you want to make yours blind that's up to you.

Sorry for the wait, folks. Parents dragged us out to look at furniture since my little brother and I are starting to grow out of what we've got. I'll be replying shortly!

EDIT;; when is a good time to bring in Menemith?

Edited by oddinomaly

Ah, sorry Mouse. Okay, I'll see what I can do. I'll make one of the pup's profiles soon. (:

So, Tiga and Brotato both want one of the three... Possibly Eskowolf too, but I'm sorry.

Mine is really bad at the moment, but I also can't write personalities.

You guys can work out which one you want but they don't differ all that much. Color and name, that's about it. Oh, and sibling rank.

Username:

Character’s Name: Chioni

Nickname: (optional) Chio

Text Color: Up to Claimer

Mate/Crush: None

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Mother: Hiera

Father: Hachi

Aunt: Kestra

Sister: Asimi

Brother: Chalyvas

Personality: Up to Claimer

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description) http://i59.tinypic.com/qyedya.jpg

History: He was third-born, born in a snow drift just outside of the cave. That's about it.

Siding with: Up to Claimer

Password: Ace Rules

Other:

Username:

Character’s Name: Chalyvas

Nickname: (optional) Chaly

Text Color: Up to Claimer

Mate/Crush: None

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Mother: Hiera

Father: Hachi

Aunt: Kestra

Sister: Asimi

Brother: Chioni

Personality: Up to Claimer

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description) http://a66c7b.medialib.glogster.com/media/...dc/wolf-pup.jpg

History: He was second-born, born in a snow drift just outside of the caves. That's about it.

Siding with: Up to Claimer

Password: Ace Rules

Other:

Just because I've nothing better to do, so I made them. I cherish my internet whilst I have it. They aren't coming in just yet, but my internet keeps crashing and I'm impatient.

Put their names into Google Translate. I kinda want them to be like their elements. Although, *it's up to you.

Hullo <:

Username: Shiny Hazard Sign

Character’s Name: Dionne

Nickname: Dia

Text Color: #817f7f

Rank: Loner-- though might be interested in alpha female once she joins, if possible.

Mate/Crush: None yet

Family: Jackle was her brother, though that's all she remembers.

Personality: Dionne is quiet, but she is not shy. She is an incredibly observant wolf that carefully calculates her actions and words before jumping into a squabble. She also is quite guarded with what she says and whom she trusts, though occasionally she does attempt to strike conversation of her own accord. Because of this, others have often considered her more aloof and distant, perhaps even cold at first. Her stoic demeanor allows her to keep a level head during times of high stress or contention, as well as affords her the ability to deflect insult or hostility without much effect. However, this ability is often manifested in wit and subtle sarcasm, since she finds aggression and anger directed at herself to be more amusing than anything else. She does not particularly care if she makes others angry, though it may not be her intention. Dionne does not search for trouble or attempt to rouse aggravation, as she is not inclined to violence unless it is absolutely called for-- but others should not be mistaken, since Dionne is perfectly capable of being a dangerous wolf should she feel the need. Yet, for a loner, she is surprisingly civil.

Appearance: Dionne's pelt is mostly creamy-white, but along her backside and flanks is flecking of dark gray. She has thick, wiry fur, but she also has a solid body structure that suits her better as a fighter and places her at a height more common in male arctic wolves. She is built for endurance and offense, rather than agility and speed. Dionne carries herself with poise and grace, despite having been a loner for most of her life.

Her eyes are a stunning gold and ringed with thick black around the outer lids.

{x} {x} {x}

History: Dionne was born in a litter of four to a pair of loner wolves that roamed the country. She and her brother, Jackle, were inseparable among the pups, and did everything together when it came to learning how to hunt and fight. However, when the pups were close to six months old, her family accidentally trespassed on a pack's territory during a chase. The pack was furious and tracked down Dionne's parents to the little den they had carved out beyond the pack's borders. They fought, but her parents were outnumbered, and thus they died at the paws of the pack. The pups were spared, although just barely-- the alpha, who had come to confront Dionne's parents, had just lost her own pups a few months ago to disease, and decided to take on the orphans as her own. They were raised as the alpha's heirs, hopefully to one day lead the pack once the current alphas passed on. Because of this, they were rigorously taught the finer arts of pack life and how to carry oneself with regality. However, the rest of the pack was not thrilled with the idea of orphan pups becoming the heirs. A few months after Dionne and her siblings turned one year old, Jackle and a pack-born wolf got into a massive fight. He was injured permanently as the fight escalated, and Dionne came to despise other wolves. Jackle's disability was a perfect excuse for the others to run him from the pack. While their two sisters remained among the pack, Dionne left shortly afterwards on her own, vowing to never participate in pack life again-- but as time dragged on, she found herself aimlessly wandering, until she finally decided years later that she would give pack life another chance. She does not remember much of her puphood, other than her tight bond with her brother.

Siding with: Undecided-- she knows of neither, and will make her decision if it proves to be necessary once she learns more.

Password: Ace rules

Other: Seeking a new family, for the most part. She may never admit it, but she is lonely, and has grown weary of living her days by herself, never knowing if she would encounter a friend or foe each morning.

Quoted to make it easier on you, but I added in her third picture. c: Thank you!

And don't worry, she'll more than likely be on Ace's side. x)

Quoted to make it easier on you, but I added in her third picture. c: Thank you!

And don't worry, she'll more than likely be on Ace's side. x)

Considering she'll be competing for Alpha female... xd.png

Also goddamn it dingus dammit!!! I'm still in limbo with Tiga. sad.gif

I might have to make another character.

Edited by Brotato

Considering she'll be competing for Alpha female... xd.png

Also goddamn it dingus dammit!!! I'm still in limbo with Tiga. sad.gif

I might have to make another character.

Haha, and I'm in limbo with you being in limbo with Tiga. xd.png

*whispers* Brotato, you could take Muqua or one of Menemith's ridiculous amounts of siblings if you wanted. I've really only got their names down. Idk, if you want to.

*whispers* Brotato, you could take Muqua or one of Menemith's ridiculous amounts of siblings if you wanted. I've really only got their names down. Idk, if you want to.

Sorry about that Alex, I didn't expect this.

@oddinomaly, I just might do that. biggrin.gif

Sorry about that Alex, I didn't expect this.

@oddinomaly, I just might do that. biggrin.gif

Tís okay. She's just busy. She'll get back to us, don't worry!

I'm not so sure about taking one of the many siblings, myself.

I'm a little preoccupied as well currently.

I think I will, just, later.

Okay. I've decided on taking Nashota. I know you wrote her down as Unknown, but I just fancy her weirdo name. xd.png

Sheet writing in progress.