20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Hey, Tiga, you got the color codes wrong... You forgot to end them

Thank you! I saw it before and I laughed during class. It should be fixed (:

University is eating my time away too. I've written several creepypastas about the Town of Salem Roles, one short story about Torque and was planning on asking if anyone here wants one, but because of the limited time I have I always end up being unsatisfied with how they come out. sad.gif

But, priorities! I can't wait for the weekend. I'll be able to publish then.

(Unless I re-read them, have a crisis about how badly they're actually structured and end up deleting them, which happens more then you think.)

Anyway, have a good one! laugh.gif

Also, we could take turns RPing the random NPC during the fight. As in, both control them and react to what the previous poster had written about the NPCs. I could have the enemy attack Red, you'll write Red's reaction to that. You can have the enemy attack Torque and I'll write Torque's reaction to that.

I'll have a bit of initiative here and start with that. I'll also add a little extra to make things seem a bit more fair and easier to play out. I also gave the enemy black so when Blake hears about it later he can overreact (possibly). xd.png

If you do mind anything, I'll gladly edit or delete.

Edited by Brotato

-snipity snip-

Also, we could take turns RPing the random NPC during the fight. As in, both control them and react to what the previous poster had written about the NPCs. I could have the enemy attack Red, you'll write Red's reaction to that. You can have the enemy attack Torque and I'll write Torque's reaction to that.

I'll have a bit of initiative here and start with that. I'll also add a little extra to make things seem a bit more fair and easier to play out. I also gave the enemy black so when Blake hears about it later he can overreact (possibly). xd.png

If you do mind anything, I'll gladly edit or delete.

I think thats good, but if anyone had ideas about the lone wolf or anything about the fight, speak now before we battle! xd.png

I think thats good, but if anyone had ideas about the lone wolf or anything about the fight, speak now before we battle! xd.png

I'm glad you think so.

Well the battle started, but I need to ask whether or not either of those wolves will be killed, and if anyone would like it one way or the other.

Le Bump. Where did everybody disappear to? huh.gif

Edited by Brotato

Uh, sorry, I had too much stuff to do lately. And tomorrow I'll be going on competition. I'll right something in a while... May I begin the hunt on elks?

Uh, sorry, I had too much stuff to do lately. And tomorrow I'll be going on competition. I'll right something in a while... May I begin the hunt on elks?

Well, someone has to. xd.png

Username: Ælex

Character’s Name: Ashur

Text Color: Maroon

Mate/Crush: Undecided

Family: Multiple siblings and his parents, though he's lost contact with them.

Personality: Ashur doesn't much care for chasing prey or digging out dens to hunt small animals. He enjoys his personal time as much as he would enjoy being in good company. He doesn't judge, and always tries to look at each side of every tale. He's a traveller at heart, and only uses the pack he's with as refuge for those cold winter nights and harsh foodless periods. Though he doesn't generally contribute much in terms of food or protection, his love of exploration has made him a decent enough scout. He keeps a close eye and nose on their territory, and often has good information about useful findings here and there, be that which spots are most lucrative for hunting purposes, or areas that contain hazards, like hunters or wild bears. In addition to this valuable information, Ashur has plenty of stories to tell, and advice to give. He's seen a lot for a wolf his age, so more often then not, he ends up right. He's generally passive, and finds solace in being kept responsibility-free and only obligated to taking a few short orders from their alpha every now and then.

Appearance: Click.

History: Born and raised in a different pack altogether, Ashur spent his infancy happily and in good care, playing with other pups and generally growing up to be a fit and healthy member of his family. However, he always felt so so cooped up in that enclosed space of a territory his group had. Sure it was well protected by mountains on every side, and sure the herds all collected and went down one path each and every year for them to hunt, but he'd gone over those lands so many times that it was starting to weigh on him how little he had left to find. At the age of 3, he was already firmly set on leaving his home in search of a new fate that didn't include the monotonous and dull lifestyle that everyone else of his family had gotten so content with. Ashur craved something else to find. Something exciting, new lands, new wolves! new stories to learn and to tell on his travels. Sure enough, he crossed vast landscapes and wide open spaces, tempting fate time and time gain, but he knew how to keep his head low, and move fast enough to stay out of danger's way. He never hung around in the same place too long, so he never overstayed his welcome. Eventually, the months of constant movement wore him down, and he decided that he did, indeed, need a place to come back to when he was drawn for breath. And thankfully, he somehow managed to find one...

Siding with: Neutral, uninterested in their squabble.

Password: Ace Rules?

Other: Nothing that hasn't already been mentioned.

I read a few of the OOC posts, I love the ideas you people are coming up with.

Edited by Ælex

well, aurora is going to start, i thought? i dunno. if you want to jump in youre welcome to,because i dunno when Saralaya is getting online next.

Yeah, just wrote something that would imply that Aurora will start xd.png

Dunno why but I want my character to be a bit bossy. Maybe because of the age, whatever.

Username: Ælex

Character’s Name: Ashur

Text Color: Maroon

Mate/Crush: Undecided

Family: Multiple siblings and his parents, though he's lost contact with them.

Personality: Ashur doesn't much care for chasing prey or digging out dens to hunt small animals. He enjoys his personal time as much as he would enjoy being in good company. He doesn't judge, and always tries to look at each side of every tale. He's a traveller at heart, and only uses the pack he's with as refuge for those cold winter nights and harsh foodless periods. Though he doesn't generally contribute much in terms of food or protection, his love of exploration has made him a decent enough scout. He keeps a close eye and nose on their territory, and often has good information about useful findings here and there, be that which spots are most lucrative for hunting purposes, or areas that contain hazards, like hunters or wild bears. In addition to this valuable information, Ashur has plenty of stories to tell, and advice to give. He's seen a lot for a wolf his age, so more often then not, he ends up right. He's generally passive, and finds solace in being kept responsibility-free and only obligated to taking a few short orders from their alpha every now and then.

Appearance: Click.

History: Born and raised in a different pack altogether, Ashur spent his infancy happily and in good care, playing with other pups and generally growing up to be a fit and healthy member of his family. However, he always felt so so cooped up in that enclosed space of a territory his group had. Sure it was well protected by mountains on every side, and sure the herds all collected and went down one path each and every year for them to hunt, but he'd gone over those lands so many times that it was starting to weigh on him how little he had left to find. At the age of 3, he was already firmly set on leaving his home in search of a new fate that didn't include the monotonous and dull lifestyle that everyone else of his family had gotten so content with. Ashur craved something else to find. Something exciting, new lands, new wolves! new stories to learn and to tell on his travels. Sure enough, he crossed vast landscapes and wide open spaces, tempting fate time and time gain, but he knew how to keep his head low, and move fast enough to stay out of danger's way. He never hung around in the same place too long, so he never overstayed his welcome. Eventually, the months of constant movement wore him down, and he decided that he did, indeed, need a place to come back to when he was drawn for breath. And thankfully, he somehow managed to find one...

Siding with: Neutral, uninterested in their squabble.

Password: Ace Rules?

Other: Nothing that hasn't already been mentioned.

I read a few of the OOC posts, I love the ideas you people are coming up with.

Accepted, but we really need to slow down the amount of wolves who don't take side, there's become quite a few of them. After all, the big fight's the main excitement, and has to do with our current plots.

There's only 3 or 4, and Kes is still leaning towards Ace even though she's neutral.

Accepted, but we really need to slow down the amount of wolves who don't take side, there's become quite a few of them. After all, the big fight's the main excitement, and has to do with our current plots.

Agreed. Can someone post a list of Ace's supporters and a list of Red's supporters?

I was thinking of entering a female character, Torque's sister, Nyra, as one of Ace's followers.

I feel like I can have those two hate each other's guts and argue constantly.

Initially the idea was just for some cheap laughs, but now I'm thinking this can work well for character development.

Also you can edit Torque's sheet if you can be bothered, and if it helps weed out the neutrals a bit. He's siding with Red. Yes, definitely going to enter Nyra in the RP and have her side with Ace. She'd be hard-headed and dominant as all hell, and those are qualities Torque isn't fond of. They're gonna argue constantly, and in the end I'll likely kill off one. Maybe, dunno which one, if any. Hmmm... I need to think on this.

But yea, definitely edit Torque's sheet to side with Red, and I'll write a sheet for Nyra later. I'm a bit preoccupied with scripting right now. My fifteen minute break is almost over. xd.png

Nice sheet Alex. Aelex? I don't even know.

Have a good one!

Edited by Brotato

Thanks. And it's just Alex.

If neutrality is a problem, put Ashur down as one of Ace's.

Although he won't help much with the upcoming fight. He's not that capable.

Edited by Ælex

Username: Brotato

Character’s Name: Nyra

Text Color: Tomato

Mate/Crush: -

Family:

• Father: Kevlar Rimefang; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Known.

• Mother: Shakti Rimefang; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Bother: Jasper; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Brother: Torque; Status: Alive. Current Location: Known.

Personality: Nyra is the very definition of abrasive. She cares little for the feelings of others, and speaks her mind, often without even being asked for it. She's easily fired up, and eager for an opportunities to prove she's the best. Rash and thick-skulled, she only takes orders from those she legitimately considers her superiors. She judges primarily based on strength over skill and cunning, and looks up only to those who can assert their authority better then she can. She's usually the first to charge into a fight, and isn't fond of taking prisoners or showing mercy without a good reason. Her reckless nature and brutish approach make her a terrible hunter or spy, but a fantastic brawler and bodyguard. In her downtime, when tired or mellow for whatever reason, she can actually be perceived as someone half-decent and interesting, seeing as she's not one to turn good company away. She is expectantly sassy, and has a wide selection of snappy comebacks.

Appearance: Clicky click.

History: Nyra and her family were a small pack in their own right. Her father and mother were runaways, outcasts of other packs, who's paths had crossed and interwoven, resulting in Torque, Jasper and Nyra's lives. Hunger and lack of food had forced them to keep moving dens, until the famine took it's toll. Weak from hunger, and desperate to find good hunting grounds, the family wandered into bear territory, gambling their safety in the hopes that they would cross unharmed. It was a wager they'd lost, and as a result of the bear attack, two of the family members were killed in cold blood. Nyra's last recollection was that of her mother, bravely charging in, fangs bared at the vicious beast that was attacking them, intent on taking it down! Nyra never saw her brothers, or her parents again. She knew it was all over for them, and that she had to be strong enough to move on and make it on her own. She began her life as a lone wolf at almost three years old, and had been living it for a while, until a chance encounter with her father, that unexpectedly went in a very bad direction after some time of the two watching each other's backs, resulting in his untimely demise. Wandering between territories, looking for trouble, she would eventually be reunited with her brother, and take part in defending something she believed was of utmost importance.

Siding with: Ace

Password: Ace Rules

Other: Nyra was born with a quirk: Albinism. As a result, her fur is as white as snow, and her irises are red due to lack of pigmentation.

TOMATO!

(((1) You could brand her a contender for Alpha-Female if you want. That's what I'm planning on her to aim for, one way or another, but given the fact I'm planning on having her be the one from the fight Torque and Red got into, it might require some interaction between her and Ace, some character and plot development and what not. And if you don't like the idea, then just a subordinate. Is it okay that she starts out like I've planned? I'm okay with having her approach a different way too. laugh.gif ))

Edited by Brotato

^ Reminds me of my own sister. >_<

So, I've noticed the tendency is to have our characters just wake up in their appropriate dens.

Must it be like that?

Edited by Ælex

Pfft, Brotato, I misread Nyra's sheet and thought her name was Tomato for a second. Tomato the alpha female. I'm still cackling.

@Alex, I don't believe so, that just seems to be what everyone is doing. I'd check with mia first tho!

Uh oh. Why is my post gone ;-; Luckily it wasn't anything important. Just imagine that Blake said that Aurora will go to scare the elks and others will circle around the clearing so they got the prey cornered. All in bossy tone. If anyone would add it to his or her post I'd be thankful, though just a remembrance of the fact that I said that would be enough :3

Username: Brotato

Character’s Name: Nyra

Text Color: Tomato

Mate/Crush: -

Family:

• Father: Kevlar Rimefang; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Known.

• Mother: Shakti Rimefang; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Bother: Jasper; Status: Deceased. Final resting place: Unknown.

• Brother: Torque; Status: Alive. Current Location: Known.

Personality: Nyra is the very definition of abrasive. She cares little for the feelings of others, and speaks her mind, often without even being asked for it. She's easily fired up, and eager for an opportunities to prove she's the best. Rash and thick-skulled, she only takes orders from those she legitimately considers her superiors. She judges primarily based on strength over skill and cunning, and looks up only to those who can assert their authority better then she can. She's usually the first to charge into a fight, and isn't fond of taking prisoners or showing mercy without a good reason. Her reckless nature and brutish approach make her a terrible hunter or spy, but a fantastic brawler and bodyguard. In her downtime, when tired or mellow for whatever reason, she can actually be perceived as someone half-decent and interesting, seeing as she's not one to turn good company away. She is expectantly sassy, and has a wide selection of snappy comebacks.

Appearance: Clicky click.

History: Nyra and her family were a small pack in their own right. Her father and mother were runaways, outcasts of other packs, who's paths had crossed and interwoven, resulting in Torque, Jasper and Nyra's lives. Hunger and lack of food had forced them to keep moving dens, until the famine took it's toll. Weak from hunger, and desperate to find good hunting grounds, the family wandered into bear territory, gambling their safety in the hopes that they would cross unharmed. It was a wager they'd lost, and as a result of the bear attack, two of the family members were killed in cold blood. Nyra's last recollection was that of her mother, bravely charging in, fangs bared at the vicious beast that was attacking them, intent on taking it down! Nyra never saw her brothers, or her parents again. She knew it was all over for them, and that she had to be strong enough to move on and make it on her own. She began her life as a lone wolf at almost three years old, and had been living it for a while, until a chance encounter with her father, that unexpectedly went in a very bad direction after some time of the two watching each other's backs, resulting in his untimely demise. Wandering between territories, looking for trouble, she would eventually be reunited with her brother, and take part in defending something she believed was of utmost importance.

Siding with: Ace

Password: Ace Rules

Other: Nyra was born with a quirk: Albinism. As a result, her fur is as white as snow, and her irises are red due to lack of pigmentation.

TOMATO!

(((1) You could brand her a contender for Alpha-Female if you want. That's what I'm planning on her to aim for, one way or another, but given the fact I'm planning on having her be the one from the fight Torque and Red got into, it might require some interaction between her and Ace, some character and plot development and what not. And if you don't like the idea, then just a subordinate. Is it okay that she starts out like I've planned? I'm okay with having her approach a different way too. laugh.gif ))

Accepted, and she can be put down as a candidate as a mate. She'll start out as a subordinate, like Maxine, and he'll choose who he finds fit.

And no, they don't have to start out waking up, you may introduce your characters into the roleplay however you please.

Accepted, and she can be put down as a candidate as a mate. She'll start out as a subordinate, like Maxine, and he'll choose who he finds fit.

And no, they don't have to start out waking up, you may introduce your characters into the roleplay however you please.

Cool beans! Now we just need someone to move the plot along.

I'd say I'm waiting for Tiga, but in all honesty I'm waiting for everyone to move their side of the plot along. It's quite unfortunate that everyone seems to have gotten busy all of a sudden, but I am mildly optimistic about this weekend.

Also since I am granted free reign as far as introductions go, my idea is to have the white wolf Red is currently fighting be Nyra. I am aware we referred to her as a "he", but in all honesty, given the fact what a brute I made her be and how she was scentless at the time of the tussle, this miscommunication is forgiveable.

In addition to which, being messed up by the leader of the rival party is plenty of reason to spark motivation for revenge. So Tiga, when you come back and are ready to post, I recommend causing Nyra a lot of pain. laugh.gif

It's not mandatory, you can throw the fight any way you wish, and for its duration, Nyra is yours to control as the anonymous "white wolf". Go nuts. xd.png

Nyra.... That name.........

Do you read, ah, what was it.... Guardians of Ga'Hoole...?

Nyra.... That name.........

Do you read, ah, what was it.... Guardians of Ga'Hoole...?

Yes ma'am. The book was amazing, and the movie was amazing in super HD 3D.

Although, it was mostly eye candy. rolleyes.gif

I wasn't thinking of the Guardians when I named her though, I suppose when I was thinking of her damn psuedo-evil personality somewhere in my head I thought of Nyra from the guardians of Ga'Hoole and the name just stuck.

But I made the sheet with Torque's family listed in it a long, long time ago and back then I figured if I enter Torque's sister, she'd be a lot lot nicer then this.

Edited by Brotato

I love the series...

Yeah, no, Mia don't yell at me. Ah, I want more Ga'Hoole books. I ran out.

So, can someone go bother Hia, Hach, Kes or something? I don't want to RP out Kes and Hia's interactions because when my characters talk to each other it drags on for way too long.

I love the series...

Yeah, no, Mia don't yell at me. Ah, I want more Ga'Hoole books. I ran out.

So, can someone go bother Hia, Hach, Kes or something? I don't want to RP out Kes and Hia's interactions because when my characters talk to each other it drags on for way too long.

I can send Ashur if you want. He's talkative. Let me just skim the recent posts so I know where they are and what they're doing.

EDIT: So she's heading in a random undefined direction towards where Hia is.

I'll just have to assume that's near the dens, and in all honesty, it's a lot better to start an RP with conversation instead of wandering into the pack's territory and hoping to be noticed. In a way, this is an opening for me. Thanks. =)

Edited by Ælex

Also, I forgot to announce something important:

Aurora is officially up for Adoption, and will be killed off eventually if not claimed. Her roleplayer has told me that she is leaving, and knows that she will be missed!

Also, I forgot to announce something important:

Aurora is officially up for Adoption, and will be killed off eventually if not claimed. Her roleplayer has told me that she is leaving, and knows that she will be missed!

Now that's a damn shame.

I'll think about it.

Edited by Brotato