Verse 2:

I'm Alive.

Verse 3:

I'm posting soon.

Ta-dah!

HOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Let's start an argument. biggrin.gif

I feel like causing more tension.

EDIT: Shiny? Can I ask a small favor once you get around to posting? All the other herbalists are currently inactive, and I understand that Morte is Craven's brother, and a herbalist. Could you perhaps have Craven direct Nyra to Morte, or have Morte address her directly? She needs to be patched up. Besides, from what I understand, Craven has some things to say xd.png

((yay for this roleplay becoming a 1x1 xd.png))

The only yay I can think of currently is that you're back and posting again. Sadly, it seems like your presence alternates with Mia's most of the time, either one of you is here, or the other. Rarely have both of you been active at the same time. sad.gif

Edited by Brotato

The only yay I can think of currently is that you're back and posting again. Sadly, it seems like your presence alternates with Mia's most of the time, either one of you is here, or the other. Rarely have both of you been active at the same time. sad.gif

T'is was a little joke, trying to lighten the mood XP

Well I'm planning to stay active, unless I can poof so Mia can be summoned and I can return? I think we can try and get more active roleplayers and get the thread going and the plot thickening

T'is was a little joke, trying to lighten the mood XP

Well I'm planning to stay active, unless I can poof so Mia can be summoned and I can return? I think we can try and get more active roleplayers and get the thread going and the plot thickening

Nooooooooo, don't disappear! Lets just do the Mia summoning ritual. xd.png

Bump. sad.gif

Oh me gosh your avatar is so adorable, Bro!

And what is this.... MIA POSTED AHHHHHH

Mhm, and all the herbalists are currently unreachable. xd.png

I dunno what to do right now.

*rises from the dead* I will try to post tonight |D

And just a warning: I'm getting some severe storms today, and there's a great risk of tornadoes (which we haven't had in decades, apparently), so if I'm not on for weeks, my house was probably hit, and I don't have internet.

Write an ode to me needing to post next

Cus I need to post

I wish I could warp through the monitor and solve whatever problem is keeping you people from being active. xd.png

I guess I should count myself lucky for having a well paying cozy desk job that permits me almost permanent Internet access so long as I don't slack off... too much.

Edited by Brotato

Yikes I disappeared on you guys. Im really sorry about that!!! Im guessing the RP is dead now. x.x

Pretty much.

It's been forever since I was in an RP, I really miss it. And I do love wolves. If this gets a bit more active, I may join up.