Night Pack Roleplay OOC

Can I join if so...

Username: Evil Sethoss

Character’s Name: Bright star

Nickname: (optional) Brings

Text Color: Pinkish yellow will edit later

Mate/Crush: none

Family:dead or outcasts

Personality: Brings is an extremely cheerful wolf. He can't stand to see another wolf be depressed and will try to cheer them up. He is unusually optimistic. He strives to be nice to everyone. Some wolves think he is annoyingly cheerful. Sometimes he fails to get a joke or sarcasm. He isn't the brightest of wolves and sometimes fails to see the problems and how dire they are. He is practically jumping off the walls most of the time

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/moon-pack/Blizzy-wolf.jpg He is a white wolf with some yellow in his fur he is smaller than most wolves but has more energy than most.

History: He lost most of his family to the cold,bears or because they wanted sister for leadership. His mother died recently just before this rp started. He was extremely depressed and set out to keep everyone happy.

Siding Ace because he looks up to him but he really doesn't understand how dire the situation is.

Password: Ace rules

Other: to be rp'd

Note I have school during the week so I will not post then.

Edited by Evil sethoss

Can I join if so...

Text Color: Pinkish yellow will edit later

Personality: Brings is an extremely cheerful wolf. He can't stand to see another wolf be depressed and will try to cheer them up. He is unusually optimistic. He strives to be nice to everyone. Some wolves think he is annoyingly cheerful. Sometimes he fails to get a joke or sarcasm. He isn't the brightest of wolves and sometimes fails to see the problems and how dire they are. He is practically jumping off the walls most of the time

Appearance: http://www.freewebs.com/moon-pack/Blizzy-wolf.jpg He is a white wolf with some yellow in his fur he is smaller than most wolves but has more energy than most.

History: He lost most of his family to the cold,bears or because they wanted sister for leadership. His mother died recently just before this rp started. He was extremely depressed and set out to keep everyone happy.

Siding Ace because he looks up to him but he really doesn't understand how dire the situation is.

Accepted!

Also, madame Nuntis shall be returning soon to support Crimson. >:D

Accepted!

Also, madame Nuntis shall be returning soon to support Crimson. >:D

I need a little clarification here, isn't it Red that's trying to take down Ace?

I need a little clarification here, isn't it Red that's trying to take down Ace?

Yes, that's why she's planning on having Avion take him down and become Alpha, then she becomes Alpha Female as part of a deal, and so on. Nuntis would simply be a supporter like Blake and so on. The big battle is Red & her followers vs. Ace & his followers, where Avion takes down Ace while he's distracted.

Yes, that's why she's planning on having Avion take him down and become Alpha, then she becomes Alpha Female as part of a deal, and so on. Nuntis would simply be a supporter like Blake and so on. The big battle is Red & her followers vs. Ace & his followers, where Avion takes down Ace while he's distracted.

Okay. But who's Crimson?

Crimson's nickname is Red.

Oy vey... rolleyes.gif

I think I remember Nuntis from the first thread of this RP.

It'll be good to see a familiar face.

Right now though, I just wish everyone would come back already. sad.gif

Can I join if so...

Text Color: #ffcc99

I got a color tell me what you think and how I use it to color my posts. #ffcc99

Edited by Evil sethoss

They'll come back, soccer season has started as well as other spring sports.

Right now, Torque and Red/Crimson are fighting two lone wolves, but one happens to be Nyra, a wolf who'll eventually join. Aurora (who is up for adoption), Tor, and Avion are currently hunting, while our two betas finished hunting and are currently speaking to random wolves. Harmony and Maxine are going on a quick fishing trip, while Ace is randomly walking around and looking for tasks to assign wolves. Nuntis (who hasn't gotten her post yet) will be waking up. I think that's just about everyone...

EDIT:

Also, you need to pick a darker text color, your current one is practically impossible to see without highlighting it.

Edited by 20mia08

<p style="color:#fff4f4">Can you guys give me a summary of what's going on in the ic</p>

The color tags are [сolor=#hexhere]Text Here[/color]

Like this. And yes, please pick a darker font. unsure.gif

And yea, Mia pretty much summed it up. xd.png

Edited by Brotato

[сolor=#ffcc99]Can you see this or do I need a darker shade?[/color]

This new color works.

This new color works.

Actually I can only see the code so I don't know. But when you do it I can see it fine. Weird... huh.gif

Can Brings meet up with avion?

Edited by Evil sethoss

Yeah, but it could be a spelling error or something, or perhaps you had it in code, so you couldn't see the text color. Anyways, you may post whenever you feel, and don't need to have a text color.

EDIT:

I don't know, he wasn't invited on the hunting party, and that's up to the other roleplayers as well. Harmony and Nuntis are up for interaction (Harmony's fishing), as well as Ace, though he may not respond so gently.

Edited by 20mia08

Yeah, but it could be a spelling error or something, or perhaps you had it in code, so you couldn't see the text color. Anyways, you may post whenever you feel, and don't need to have a text color.

EDIT:

I don't know, he wasn't invited on the hunting party, and that's up to the other roleplayers as well. Harmony and Nuntis are up for interaction (Harmony's fishing), as well as Ace, though he may not respond so gently.

opps I just saw this after posting unsure.gif opps uh any way to somehow make this work...Sorry again... unsure.gif

He could change his mind and head back or go to the river. At the river, he'll meet up with Harmony and Maxine.

He could change his mind and head back or go to the river. At the river, he'll meet up with Harmony and Maxine.

Alright ill edit to make him get bored.

Alright then. If he's going to speak with Harmony and co., I'll wait for you to edit your post before posting her reply to Maxine. Nuntis's post is coming up as well, love her personality.

EDIT:

Also, I added a banner to the first post.

Edited by 20mia08

Alright then. If he's going to speak with Harmony and co., I'll wait for you to edit your post before posting her reply to Maxine. Nuntis's post is coming up as well, love her personality.

EDIT:

Also, I added a banner to the first post.

The banner sure is nice. I edited my post so go ahead and respond.