20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

No, the plan is the have Avion attack Ace and rise to power, and eventually elect Red as his Alpha Female as an act of friendship or as a deal, something along those lines. But in order to do this, Red plans on turning Avion against Ace by spreading rumors or something alike. Then, Ace rises back to power after being an omega, defeats his sister and friend, then saves his pack. Blah blah blah.

I would also like to remind you guys that Tor is an excellent spy, and pretty damn manipulative. Red could take advantage of that if she wants.

Tor is a great spy and Blake is the probably most experienced hunter in the pack. To be honest, it'd make a great backbone of Red's pack. And THAT'S what would encourage Tor to stay. wink.gif

Others could think that Ace has some deal wit other wolves - being weak and submissive he gives to the lone wolves food and in exchange he - and well, kind of the pack - gets protection. But all of that behind the scenes of pack so no one knows as it is shameful to do such a thing.

But that would brand Ace a victim, not a villain.

Sure, it would downplay his leadership potential, but it wouldn't make the pack resent him.

Mob mentality dictates that Ace's supporters would demand justice from the ones demanding tribute.

While those who don't support Ace are most likely to direct their fury in two directions, once again against the ones that collect tribute, and Ace. A sort of civil war would break out.

Others could think that Ace has some deal wit other wolves - being weak and submissive he gives to the lone wolves food and in exchange he - and well, kind of the pack - gets protection. But all of that behind the scenes of pack so no one knows as it is shameful to do such a thing.

Ace is certainly not weak and submissive, if you read his personality, you'll find that he does show his dominance, and other wolves do know that.

Ace is certainly not weak and submissive, if you read his personality, you'll find that he does show his dominance, and other wolves do know that.

He isn't, I know, but then it'd be an excuse for Red's followers to take over. You see, they could start putting Ace in a bad light - telling everyone he is not as they make think he is with Red being the first voice, as she knows Ace probably the best out of everyone in the pack. This could make the mob - or at least part of it - think that maybe Red would be a better leader, as she doesn't seem so weak.

Am I the only one for whom it looks like politics?

Tor is a great spy and Blake is the probably most experienced hunter in the pack. To be honest, it'd make a great backbone of Red's pack. And THAT'S what would encourage Tor to stay. ;)

This I like. This I like a lot. I'll definitely be building on this. :o

Perhaps, with the upcoming illness that sweeps the pack, Ace could fall very ill. It's not something he could help, but Tor and Red could use it as "proof" that he isn't fit to lead. I dunno, just a suggestion.

Tor is a great spy and Blake is the probably most experienced hunter in the pack. To be honest, it'd make a great backbone of Red's pack. And THAT'S what would encourage Tor to stay. wink.gif

If we're raising a force, then we'll have to cooridnate this, but right now I don't think our characters are getting along too well. We should work out these differences, but now is not the time. How about after the hunt is over? We can have a nice sit-down to discuss things formally. wink.gif

If we're raising a force, then we'll have to cooridnate this, but right now I don't think our characters are getting along too well. We should work out these differences, but now is not the time. How about after the hunt is over? We can have a nice sit-down to discuss things formally. wink.gif

Agreed. It'd be nice to get a general outline of how they sort out their differences though, just so I have something to follow. Someone might have to prove to Tor that they're useful to him and to Red, otherwise I'm not sure he'll listen.

Again, it isn't Red taking over, but Avion. Yes, it's a little bit of a back-stabbing event, but he will be persuaded by Red and her gang to turn against him. The even where Avion attacks Ace is likely to be during some fight, perhaps against another pack that tries to move in, or where the pack fights against each other due to their "sides".

Again, it isn't Red taking over, but Avion. Yes, it's a little bit of a back-stabbing event, but he will be persuaded by Red and her gang to turn against him. The even where Avion attacks Ace is likely to be during some fight, perhaps against another pack that tries to move in, or where the pack fights against each other due to their "sides".

Where two fight, third takes a chance. I like it.

Oh, this is interesting. This is really interesting. Tor's alliance is with Red but not really Avion. Perhaps that's where the life-saving (or something similar) could come into play.

Also, @20mia08, would it be alright if I made an "official" playlist of music for this RP? I've got a couple songs that would be really cool for the general plot. I could even do cover art or banners, if you're interested. If not that's cool.

I really don't care, but I can make banners and what not on my own...I don't think I'm adding any banners though, since there's a lot on the first post already.

Also, if the Beta-roleplayers are concerned, they will not lose their positions during this Alpha-swap. After all, it will be temporary...We just need to keep up the activity to reach this point in the roleplay.

Agreed. It'd be nice to get a general outline of how they sort out their differences though, just so I have something to follow. Someone might have to prove to Tor that they're useful to him and to Red, otherwise I'm not sure he'll listen.

Don't be so brash. Everyone has to prove their loyalty and ability to be part of this movement.

Your character is no exception. You can't just weasel your way into Red's inner circle just like that.

We'll have a sit-down with our characters, have a calm discussion about the coup and have them find purposes for each other as equal parts of a rather epic movement.

Edited by Brotato

Wait I thought that was already proven? Sorry, I'm a little confused about when exactly this starts, like how long ago Red's initial attempt was. I was assuming that Tor had already been a member of the pack for awhile, but I probably should have asked first. Really sorry about that! I really didn't mean to come off as high-and-mighty.

Wait I thought that was already proven? Sorry, I'm a little confused about when exactly this starts, like how long ago Red's initial attempt was. I was assuming that Tor had already been a member of the pack for awhile, but I probably should have asked first. Really sorry about that! I really didn't mean to come off as high-and-mighty.

You kind of did. What I put in italics in my previous post practically had me believing you were foisting your character into a leading position, almost overshadowing Red herself. This venture is new to all of them, and it overshadows them all. It's bigger then anything history can account for.

Apology accepted, mistakes happen.

Let's be fair towards one another and, as I said, have these differences talked out. A mutually symbiotic relationship is called for here, not a rivalry.

Edited by Brotato

Oh, I didn't see that you italicised part of my post. I should probably clarify a little, but let me know if I overstep (and maybe some ways I could clarify further, I really hate coming off as an ass and I'm totally willing to work things out or change some stuff). It's been a long time since I've worked out a plot/character relationships with people I wasn't friends with already so I'm really rusty and not too great at communicating.

Basically Tor's motivations don't really line up all that well with the future of the pack, and what he thinks will happen is not what's actually going to happen. He's just kind of there because he enjoys the conflict, but I anticipate that changing as the plot continues. Ordinarily he'd only side with Red because she represents to him a means to an end (the end being the continuation of the conflict), but he's also oddly fascinated with her because she embodies a lot of what he considers "ideal". It's creepy, but he's kind of a creep.

That's reasonable. But Tor's reason for being there is his own.

If what he seeks is a purpose, then that can easily be settled during our characters' sit-down.

Won't the news of the upcoming coup be reason enough for him to stick around?

I'm also lost a bit on this part:

Ordinarily he'd only side with Red because she represents to him a means to an end (the end being the continuation of the conflict),

I'm lost on how a continuation of something can be the means to an end of something, but hey, in all honesty it doesn't really matter so much.

I'd very much like to undertake this venture and RP it out with you and the others.

I think there is much hilarity and much suspense to be enjoyed in this sneaky endeavor.

But if this is going to happen, then it's happening on even ground. Our characters are to be like brothers. Equals. We're not going to form a mini hierarchy among ourselves, besides taking orders from Red herself. Doesn't that sound like the most reasonable thing to do?

Ppppfffftttt...

I just realized something.

I wrote that Esko was born to Betas.

Avion was born to Betas. At least one.

Wouldn't that make them sorta brothers?

And LOOKIE at this

Esko is 3 years

Avion is 1.5.

Holy time paradox

- snip-

I'd very much like to undertake this venture and RP it out with you and the others.

I think there is much hilarity and much suspense to be enjoyed in this sneaky endeavor.

But if this is going to happen, then it's happening on even ground. Our characters are to be like brothers. Equals. We're not going to form a mini hierarchy among ourselves, besides taking orders from Red herself. Doesn't that sound like the most reasonable thing to do?

I'm really excited for this RP too. It'll be a lot of fun, I think.

And yeah, I definitely agree. If I ever come off as too controlling or whatnot let me know, please. It's something I need to work on. D:

I'm really excited for this RP too. It'll be a lot of fun, I think.

And yeah, I definitely agree. If I ever come off as too controlling or whatnot let me know, please. It's something I need to work on. D:

RPing is an eternal learning experience. laugh.gif

Now, we just gotta wait for Red to post as... Red. xd.png

Ppppfffftttt...

I just realized something.

I wrote that Esko was born to Betas.

Avion was born to Betas. At least one.

Wouldn't that make them sorta brothers?

And LOOKIE at this

Esko is 3 years

Avion is 1.5.

Holy time paradox

Ooooh, that could be something interesting. They could be half brothers, and possibly find out later on...? Honestly, I don't think age really matters to animals.

EDIT:

Kindle, grr

Edited by 20mia08

Ooh, that would be an interesting twist...I like it!

Seriously, I need a list of sites that are blocked by the school. And one of the ones in bold should be Deviantart. It is blocked...I am sick of telling people that. Why school. Whyyyyyy