20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

So much activity all of a sudden!

Hi Shiny. Welcome to the RP. ^^

I might have to make a third character just to keep up with all of this. xd.png

Possibly a carer for one of the pups? Or just the pup, I could make lil one-eye adventurous.

I'll think on it.

I'm leaning towards adopting Chioni, if there are no objections.

Edited by Brotato

Indeed, a lot of activity all of a sudden.

Tato, I have an idea for that human you wanted involved.

But we'll discuss it later, in person.

Also oddinomaly, I love the names you come up with.

I wouldn't mind RPing as one of your new characters' siblings, if you'll allow it.

Also, might I respectfully request a list of Ace and Crimson's supporters?

I believe we could use one, so we can see which side needs attention, and which doesn't.

I'd make one, but I'm kind of fresh-faced here. I don't even have ten posts in this RP under my belt. tongue.gif

!!! Holy heck thank you! Most of the names I went with are Cherokee. I love names that have old roots, or haven't been used in a long time. I'm honestly quite thrilled that you wanna be one of Menemith's siblings oh my gosh I'm like, screaming internally. Go ahead and pick one and we can talk about how they meet. ;v; //still screaming

and actually there's one on the first page of this topic. ovo

I still can't figure out how to rope Nyra into the Night Pack after she attacked Red and Torque... well, she technically counter-attacked. It was self defence. Hmmm... Alex, I might have an idea. We'll discuss it later.

Foop.

Edited by Brotato

whoo we lured a mod into here!

Im making my post right now, this roleplay moves really fast! I hope I get everything up to date, just tell me if I didn't.

Yeah, we do. Some of y'all must be in different time zones because here it's 3 AM and I cannot fathom why you guys would be up so late. I am because I don't have school till 2 PM tomorrow...

whoo we lured a mod into here!

Im making my post right now, this roleplay moves really fast! I hope I get everything up to date, just tell me if I didn't.

Tiga, did you get my PM or did I send it to the wrong person?

...because that happened to me once and it was embarrassing... unsure.gif

Edited by Brotato

Tiga, did you get my PM or did I send it to the wrong person?

...because that happened to me once and it was embarrassing... unsure.gif

I think you sent it to the wrong person.

*checks inbox again*

Yep, it seems so. :/

I think you sent it to the wrong person.

*checks inbox again*

Yep, it seems so. :/

Bizarre. I checked the link to the account the PM was sent to and it lead me to yours.

Oh well... xd.png

Do messages sometimes get eaten on this site? Because that might've been what happened.

I don't usually send a lot of PMs so I don't know.

Stellar performance there! Nyra will remember those cuts. xd.png

!!! Holy heck thank you! Most of the names I went with are Cherokee. I love names that have old roots, or haven't been used in a long time. I'm honestly quite thrilled that you wanna be one of Menemith's siblings oh my gosh I'm like, screaming internally. Go ahead and pick one and we can talk about how they meet. ;v; //still screaming

and actually there's one on the first page of this topic. ovo

Ah, I don't know. I'm a bit preoccupied currently, I'll let you know this evening. smile.gif

I was looking at the open ranks and saw that it said that alpha female was open. Does that mean I can make one? I was toying with a kinda cool personality for one.

IT also says that there are two possible characters/people who want the position. Therefore, I'd say it probably isn't open.

Characters are being made now...

n_n Thank you odd!

As for the alpha female position, from what I understand, the alpha female will be selected later by Ace during the roleplay. A total of four females can "apply" to the position for him to choose from. If my character is approved by the OP, then she will be the third application for alpha female, so there would be one spot left.

I decided against Warrior cat names - I have some non-Warrior cat ones.

Username: Zeditha

Character’s Name: Zeditha

Nickname: Zia, Zed, Zedi... Think up any others you like, she's probably cool with it. (I'm cool with them as well, nicknames of Zeditha are fine. Basically why it's my username.)

Text Color: Maroon. I'll find an HTML colour and edit it in.

Age: 3 or 4... How old are wolves normally when they get pregnant?

Mate/Crush: Unknown mate, may get a crush

Family: Elsewhere.

Personality: Zeditha is quite an accepting wolf, and generally calm, although she keeps to herself. She will happily talk to anyone, but spending most of her life alone has made her quite independent. She may be oblivious to rules until she gets used to them, though.

Appearance: Eh... *Goes to find a picture* I'll get back to this.

History: She was born as a loner, taught to survive, and did so on her own for most of her life. She found a rogue male, lived with him for a bit, and became pregnant. She will basically just stumble across the Pack when hunting or wandering, and ask nicely if she can join the Pack.

Siding with: Doesn't care. Also doesn't understand - why can't they just rule together, if it's so important to them both?

Password: Ace Rules

Other: Pregnant with five pups, one of whom is a severe runt and will be a bullied Omega if it even survives birth. Three of these are open, I will have the other one.

Character’s Name: Pilita

Nickname: (optional) Pili or Pip

Text Color: Which ones haven't been taken? I'll get back to it

Mate/Crush: Too young

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family) Zeditha and siblings

Personality: Pilita is playful and inquisitive, always trying new things and eager to do everything.

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description) I'll get back to this one too...

History: Unborn

Siding with: Doesn't care

Other: Boop.

I said I'd make an Omega as well... Yeah, I'll do that.

Character’s Name: Salema

Nickname: (optional) She's learned to cope with being called anything, although she hates anything except her real name

Text Color: Probably a light orangey colour.

Mate/Crush: She might have a crush... No mate

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family) Meh

Personality: Salema is quite sadistic, always wanting to torture others and cause them pain. This puts her in an ironic position, since that is what others do to her - part of the reason she wants to see others suffer, to put them through her torture. She always sides with anyone who has been suffering, and firmly believes everyone should earn their position.

Appearance: (Both picture(s) and description) Again, will get back to it.

History: She was originally a Subordinate, but was demoted at one year of age for killing both her siblings while they slept. Since then, she has tortured others as best she can from her limited position, but she isn't allowed near the nursery.

Siding with: Crimson

Other: She doesn't make friends easily, but she might have a few. Most wolves are scared of her or look down on her, depending on their position.

Well, a nice spread of characters there, should be fun! Looking forward to RPing here. smile.gif

I'll add in pics and colours when I get home.

Never mind what I just wrote...

Username: Evil_Sethoss

Character’s Name: Ceres

Nickname: (optional) Codak, Dax

Text Color: 756b36

Mate/Crush: None due to rejection

Family: Loner

Personality: He used to be kind and fair and compassionate before he was rejected. He is now cruel and sadistic. He is more likely to snap at a wolf bringing him food and take than thank her. He is extremely brutal when and hunting.and likes to inflict pain and watch the animal die slowly than quickly kill it.

Appearance: http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/36700000/Amazing-Wolves-image-amazing-wolves-36734955-300-300.png His fur is slightly lighter than the photo and his eyes aren't blue. His left side is scarred.in a three claw design from.bears he had to fight when he was younger. His tail has been reduced to a stub from.a fight with other wolves.

History: He was a loner and wandered for a while not staying in one place for long until he realized he needed a place to stay. He then meet the night pack. Since he was on his own for a while he was a great hunter and was promoted to beta. Even as beta he had many hunting trips and great adventures leading to many injuries such as his claws and tail. He and everyone else was happy until... He did the unthinkable: He killed another wolf. He was to be banished but instead was demoted to omega. He became vicious while in omega-ness. Shortly after Crimson's fight with ace she came to him and asked him to join her. She promised him alpha.or beta.

Siding with:CRIMISON

Password:Ace rules

Other: Glad that harmony considers him equal. He has a bit of a crush on her. Only allows Crimison and harmony near him.

Edited by Evil sethoss

I don't think so? I say still put up an application anyway. OP might be fine with more Omegas.

Wow look what happens when I fall asleep. Hiya, Haze, and welcome to Night Pack!

Ha the coincidence I was actually reading Haze's profile a few days ago

Mmmmm, I might take one of the- no. *slaps own hand*

Oh my, so many new characters.

It seems the pack is waking up ^^

Aye. I just hope we don't get confused with all these characters around.