20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

I'm confused, did Kestra just leave Dionne, Nashota and Menemith alone? Or are they with her? Because we haven't had a chance to reply yet...

So many pups!

Edit: Yay! My friend is reading the rp thread!

Edited by Evil sethoss

So many pups!

Its mainly a litter from an existing mother that will give birth soon.

Edit: Evil autocorrect.

I hear ya, man.

Mouse, Ace is supposed to go out and meet all the lone wolves...

I was never told anything... Or was I... I forget... Sorry!

Edited by MyaMouse

Welp, Mia, we've already gotten into it. Sorry!

So, I'll let Tato post (or not... *shrug*) before I make my post coming back to them.

For the first time in two stress-filled weeks of duties and departure preparations, I finally get a decent night's sleep.

I woke up this morning on a beautiful rainy pollen-free Saturday feeling fresh as a daisy with a giant lump in my throat.

I knew it meant something and it bloody well did, I missed out on a lot of things. sad.gif

*cracks fingerjoints*

Edited by Brotato

!!! Aw I'm sorry friend! If it helps, not much has happened with us. uvu

I'm just messing with you. I fully expected the pace to continue.

I'm just sorry if held anyone up. xd.png

Nah, don't worry about it. Life gets in the way. Besides, I'll be leaving for Utah on Monday (hopefully with a wifi hotspot!) so I might be the one holding you guys up. I hope not, but if it happens, I trust you to play my characters accurately, Brotato. You're a really great writer. :o

Nah, don't worry about it. Life gets in the way. Besides, I'll be leaving for Utah on Monday (hopefully with a wifi hotspot!) so I might be the one holding you guys up. I hope not, but if it happens, I trust you to play my characters accurately, Brotato. You're a really great writer. ohmy.gif

I'm flattered, but I'll hold off on that unless you're away for more then say, three days or so.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be travelling to another town as well, but I know for sure I'll have WiFi.

If it's one thing my nation does well, it's universal internet coverage. The telecommunications companies literally cover 97,5% of all our territory with WiFi. xd.png

Wow. Can i mail myself to you? Please? I live in the ass-end of Colorado. Mountain lions have been in my backyard. Wild rabbits keep getting into our house. Packs of roaming squirrels have burned our crops, poisoned the water supply, and delivered a plague unto our houses. Save me from this savage wilderness. :P

Wow. Can i mail myself to you? Please? I live in the ass-end of Colorado. Mountain lions have been in my backyard. Wild rabbits keep getting into our house. Packs of roaming squirrels have burned our crops, poisoned the water supply, and delivered a plague unto our houses. Save me from this savage wilderness.  tongue.gif

As someone who enjoys the wilderness, I'd be willing to change homes with you. dry.gif

Still, it's been said "You don't know what you have until you lose it." xd.png

Mia, if you're willing to send Ace in for a strange and possibly hilarious encounter with Red, Nyra and Torque, now's the time. xd.png

Besides, I think Kes has us covered on Nashota and Menemith.

Edited by Brotato

SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS SPUDDILY!

I am SO SO confused about what's going on with Dionne, Nashota and Menemith.

First, Dionne finds out that Menemith is pregnant. Then Kestra finds them. Then Bright Star calls Kestra out. After a bit of talking Kestra is coming back.

First, Dionne finds out that Menemith is pregnant. Then Kestra finds them. Then Bright Star calls Kestra out. After a bit of talking Kestra is coming back.

user posted image

Okay. I think I know what to post.

Yeah basically xd.png Nashota and Menemith come across each other, then Dionne comes across them and speaks a bit to Menemith (and in the process realizes that Menemith is prego), just as Kestra comes up to them. Then Kestra steps out for a moment to divert the fishing party (from what it soundslike?) and Dionne puts herself in front of Menemith protectively.

Whoo!

Nah, Max and Harmony are closer than Sethoss thought, Star just decided to poof out. Kes just distracted Star, curious wolfy.

I see no way or reason to needle Nashota into the conversation sooooo... I spawned that abomination of a pointless post.

Edited by Brotato