20mia08

Night Pack Roleplay OOC

There you go xd.png

I love the way you write, oh my god. The dialect mention. I want to rub myself all over it. Please write a book. :o

Ahhhh nooo :< will you be back on tomorrow?

Considering my current occupation has me glued to a monitor, I'll probably be back within a few hours. wink.gif

Actually, Ace just might meet everyone. He can meet the three ladies while he leaves, and then meet Nyra.

Edit:

Kindle is evil.

Edited by 20mia08

I love the way you write, oh my god. The dialect mention. I want to rub myself all over it. Please write a book. ohmy.gif

Oh pfffttt thank you |D And I currently am!

And no worries, I have to do some homework so I'll just check in occasionally.

yeah, I can wait for awhile too. I've got kind of a headache anyway, and I can feel a panic attack coming on. :<

Actually, Ace just might meet everyone. He can meet the three ladies while he leaves, and then meet Nyra.

Edit:

Kindle is evil.

Indeed! laugh.gif

Good news everyone! I've fully fixed my laptop's keyboard.

Now every key works, and I did a full re-install of my OS.

I'm all set for my dispatch on Sunday.

We'll be going by rail, and I bought a service card for our leading WiFi provider, so I'm all set.

Edited by Brotato

I'm going to leave Tor idle unless someone wants to interact with him, if that's alright. Also, good morning guys!

I'm going to leave Tor idle unless someone wants to interact with him, if that's alright. Also, good morning guys!

Morning. I'm currently waiting for Mia or someone else to interact with the sisters.

Or for Tiga to show up.

Elders could be retired and old wolves. Probably ranked just above omegas, they'd have more respect and pity for being old and frail.

This is exactly what I was thinking. But they would be rated like mothers and pups.

Mia, Kes isn't in the dens.

Sethoss, I'm already there.

Edited by MyaMouse

Mia, Kes isn't in the dens.

Sethoss, I'm already there.

Huh what do you mean? I don't think I intersected with any of your characters...

Oh, no, I'm with Menemith, Dionne, and Nashota. I assumed you were catching their scent.

No, Kestra left to go explore, ignore Mia's post; she didn't know Kestra wasn't in camp. Kestra is with the three female lone wolves, which is where Bright Star is, correct?

Edited by MyaMouse

'Kay, thanks for clearing that up. That's where Kestra is too, so she'll go talk to him.

Ok I had him respond to Telstra.

Edit: Evil autocorrect.

Edited by Evil sethoss

Username: Tiga

Character’s Name: Chioni

Nickname: (optional) Chio

Text Color: Olive

Mate/Crush: None

Family: (Can be Deceased or Searching for Family)

Mother: Hiera

Father: Hachi

Aunt: Kestra

Sister: Asimi

Brother: Chalyvas

Personality: Despite his disablity, his persona makes up for it. He is always eager to prove himself and is always alert and ready. He hates it when wolves treat him differently due to his blindness, however he sometimes needs a wolf to tell him to stop or else he would get injured. Chio is always friendly, and is seen with his siblings often. He is adorable and quirky, and a pup you can easily love.

Appearance: Chio is smaller than his pup mates, almost the runt of the little. He has a white undercoat with light gray over his paws, back, head and tail. His eyes are a chocolate brown, however a milky layer covers his eyes. He is blind in both eyes, and can only see a smudge of the real world. Chio can only make out shapes and the most simplest of colors, however he can't see what the color of a wolf's eyes are, or a bird in the trees. Link

History: He was third-born, born in a snow drift just outside of the cave.

Siding with: To young to decide.

Password: Ace Rules

Other:

Edited by Tiga