Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

^ Dreams about flying are nice. biggrin.gif

I woke up at 4 am last night, and with my sleep-confused brain, I was somehow convinced that as long as I didn't move and kept lying exactly in the same position, I was a Blusang.

Ladies and Gentlemen... my brain. laugh.gif

And a few days ago, I dreamed DC looked like World of Warcraft, we had to walk through a landscape and pick up colored puddles from the ground (they were eggs, but... flat?), and some of them apparently were Frills. And when I got one, it was a Frill hatchling, and there was a message attached to it saying I would only be able to keep it if I reached the next level with full health points, and I also had to bring some herbs somewhere. (I haven't played WoW in ages, I don't know where all that came from. blink.gif )

Edited by Confused Cat

Yeah, it happened to me about 5 years ago, when I was still pretty new to DC.

I dreamt that I accidentally froze a hatchling that I definitely wanted as an adult - and couldn't undo it. Might have been one of my first golds, I think. (Btw, I don't freeze - which made this twice as bad.)

So I had my first DC dream last night. I dreamed one of my eggs had soft shell, but it wasn't quite soft shell. Under the dragon desc it said "this egg looks like it's about to be ill" laugh.gif I fogged it, and after a little while it was fine again. But then another got "about to be ill" and I fogged that. After another little while it was fine, and then another ... Yeah, you get the gist of it. One by one all my eggs and hatchies got sick, and then fine again. It wasn't quite a nightmare but imore like those annoying dreams you'd wish would stop.

Had another dream about Dragon Cave a couple of days ago. This time, I was in the AP, doing what I normally do and then a NEGLECTED HATCHIE appeared and I caught it. I was mildly satisfied until I realised it was only a dream to which I just went back to sleep after. dry.gif

I very seldom dream these last few years, but the short fragments I do have started including DC. Usually it's me browsing the biomes and some description I'd never seen before turns up, and I'm wondering what it will hatch into.

I was also driving through town a few days ago, and saw a sign for 'beautiful gowns.' Something in my brain said "click!" before I consciously thought about how close that is to the words for a silver egg. #toomuchdragoncave rolleyes.gif

Yes.

I was dreaming I was looking at the abandoned egg page ...

I dreamt that there was about to be a nuclear attack and my first though was that tge electricity would go and that i wouldnt be able to play dragcave anymore

I told my friend my dream. He told me i had my priorities out of order.....maybe he's right xd.png

I don't usually dream of Dragon Cave, or any websites in general, but not too long ago I dreamt that the notion of 'egg limits' was made dynamic. The creature limit was unchanged, but your egg limit changed depending on how many eggs you usually raised - it was always +1 to what your rolling average was, so with patience you could push it up all the way to your creature limit.

It was sort of an interesting dynamic, though I know in real life there would be hell to pay on Halloween, when people would get super upset at people who'd raised their limit all the way up to their creature limit.

(There was also a dragon release in the same dream, a few days before, but I unfortunately can't remember what it was - this dream was a few days ago (I've been travelling) and I only remember it being something rather unique, also with its own feature; fortunately really common.)

Last night, I dreamed that I got up to go cave-hunting, only to stumble upon an egg with a description I didn't recognize. Grabbed it, saw it was definitely a new egg (kinda golden-brown, although I can no longer remember exactly how it looked like). I checked the forums, and sure enough, while I was sleeping, there had been a release. At the same time the Spirit Ward release had been. :/

There were three dragon breeds: the one egg I had claimed, one with a Moonstone-looking egg, and one that looked like a Frilled dragon egg, yet the orange and green stripes were whorled in a different pattern, and there was some blue thrown in, too.

Sure enough, it seemed that the Frilled dragons were, in fact, being re-released, with new sprites.

After that, my dream transitioned to some kind of weird train ride (my dreams are actually a series of unrelated dreams throughout one night, and I can usually remember several when I wake up in the morning. The best way for me to describe it is watching a scene from a movie, pausing it, and then watching a scene from another, completely different movie).

I had a dream recently involving DC - I don't remember all of it, but part was that instead of a release TJ had increased max egg slots to 9. Without telling us, to see how long it would take for anyone to notice.

I've also had at least 3 dreams where I found an unfamiliar egg description in the cave, but I always forget exactly how it went as I woke.

Had another one last night where I dreamt that someone had hacked into my scroll, not to kill or release dragons, no, they messed up my naming scheme (not even to inappropriate things, whoever it was had just added CB/generation modifiers that I personally don't care for because they aren't proper names) which is scary in itself because I had to fix the names of 4000+ dragons back to what they were supposed to be. D: Hopefully I don't ever go inactive and have my names wiped and have to rename for real... wacko.gif

The other night I had a dream that the dragon I'm working on (Enigma Pygmy) was released into the cave and I hadn't been alerted beforehand (in reality, it's not even quite done yet), but I couldn't log in properly to get one. There was an arcade console that was my only computer, and I could click on these flowers that were on dragcave that were apparently replacing the dragons, but I'd need to pay if I wanted to use the dragon part of dragcave again. About halfway through the dream, the flowers went from being part of the game where I could click on them to chalk drawings on the ground, and then I couldn't even collect them.

It was quite frustrating.

I dreamed dragon codes now had 8 characters instead of 5, and I thought this would make it difficult to find perfect word codes.

The other night I had a dream that someone posted the red striped egg in TLQ and asked if it was a balloon egg or striped egg since they kept getting it from a balloon x striped pair. They were convinced it was a balloon egg and their friend was insisting to them that it was a striped egg. o_O

I have dreamed twice of dragons I created being released. One of them I remember being made fun of because it was so odd. It was a pygmy that was a little puffball and whirly wings.

Edited by Nectaris

When I was doing NDs before I'd managed to make one and keep it alive I would constantly have dreams about finally getting an ND ;} Then after dreaming about them super hard my friend and I got our first ones in the same day.

I don't dream about them anymore, perhaps that's why I'm having bad luck now. mellow.gif I'm joking.

Really though I had a LOT of Neglected Dragon dreams. I had one where "the CEO" of Dragon Cave came to "my house" IRL in a helicopter and handed me one because he knew I'd been trying so hard. It was specifically not TJ. It was """The CEO"""

Just last night I dreamed that there was a new release, but the eggs were gender-based so people had to choose if they identify as male or female (people were also angry that there was no third choice) and no one could get both of those eggs. I went to to the cave and I didn't get the question about my gender, and I managed to pick both eggs. I checked my scroll and the codes were (Bye) and (Loljk). I was incredibly confused when I woke up.

When I checked the cave in the morning and saw the new release for a moment I thought that maybe it wasn't a dream after all! (good thing it was)

I had a dream last night that I caught a CB Gold. I was so happy when I caught it. Finally, I would be able to build Gold lines other than ones with male Golds!

Was a bit gutted when I checked my scroll to find that it was all a lie. tongue.gif

I dreamed I found an egg with the code "Steven". It was somehow embedded in the road surface in my old village and I had to touch the street to make the egg become 3-dimensional so I could grab it. Owning this egg had some magical effect on me, but I don't remember what, and then I woke up.

(And I don't know anybody named Steven in real life. huh.gif )

I had a dream that D.C. had come to life except instead of grabbing eggs we grabbed weird colorful slimed that developed into dragons. I also found a rainbow colored granola bar thing that apparently allowed me to use it as a voucher to get any dragon I wanted, which I wasn't that excited about until I realized I could get a SILVER SHIMMER. So I went to present it to TJ in his office and was totally wowed out at the thought of meeting him. Then I woke up.

Dreams, man.

Oh - I've had DC dreams before. Particularly of completing my scroll goals laugh.gif

Hopefully, my dreams will come true someday!