Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

I either dream of catching rares, or I have horrible nightmares that my eggies and hatchies are getting bombed and they're alone and unprotected, so I wake up, freak out and have to check. I usually fog everything before I go to bed. Yay anxiety disorder!

Had a dream where DC was like a school, and all the spriters plus TJ were teachers there. Apparently one of the first lessons was to grab your first egg from the Abandoned "Pile" and I managed to grab an egg that hatched into...a weird dragon that looked like a black undine hybrid. It then decided to eat me. Quite the unpleasant dream.

I had a dream where I won a CB silver Shimmer from the raffle... for some reason I tried to kill it, but then a message popped up saying "That's a bad idea" and the egg didn't die. Then I opted to just fog the egg and wait for it to die on its own once it ran out of time. Then I woke up and went to check my phone, disappointed when I saw no email indicating that I had won, and then checked Dragon Cave just to be sure... and realized the raffle results will come out tomorrow and not today. :D

I just had a dream that the Market prices suddenly dropped drastically, and Golds were 800 shards. I wanted to snatch one before the prices rose again but was concerned it was probably just a glitch and maybe if I bought one it would be taken away when the glitch was fixed. 

Last night I had a dream where I had four Neglected eggs on my scroll, with each of them having exactly 4 days and 4 hours left on their timer. It was incredibly disheartening to wake up from that dream.

Though I can't help but to wonder why all of them had that exact amount of time left... :wacko:

I just had a dream that TJ was about to do something that would make zombies difficult (more so) or impossible  to get from now on, and in compensation he was drastically upping the turning success rate in the remaining time period.

I think a few months ago I had a weird dream that I was a Tri-Horn Wyvern, and there was some kind of war on my middle school playground, and that all my classmates that I remembered were on my side in the war too, and were DC dragons as well. For some reason I had a rocket launcher, and then a Magi dragon teleported behind me and said in a Mario voice "Luigi, why do you have a rocket launcher?"

I woke up crying from that dream for some reason. I wanna have it again so I can see the rest of the battle.

I recently dreamt I saw a bunch of eggs in the biomes..none of which are in there now, plus the gusties with a slightly different description.

Once I had a dream in which I had to become a spriter... I created a dragon that looked like a potato with eyes. Then TJ Acctually made the potato a rare... But then a random person named "RidgeQUeen protested the release of a potato... Then it was taken down, and I was banned from DC for making the disgraceful derpy Potate. Then a pizza fell from the ceiling on to my face. Then I woke up... At least I got to live my dream of making a sprite for a dragon. Even if it was in dreamland XD

My entire dream wasn't about Dragon Cave, but part of it was for some reason.

Basically, instead of lineages, you just bred dragons and then went into Lineage Editor and then clicked-and-dragged the dragons in that lineage to different spots around the page to make a little scene with them. You could also put other objects in there like potted plants and stuff. I went on the forums and people were trading stuff they created, almost like selling artwork lol, and this one person said they had a "messy dragon for freezing". I clicked on it's lineage and it was just all the dragons stacked on top of each other lazily.

Oh, and I forgot to post this when I had the dream. You know the dragon in my knew profile picture? I was that dragon in a dream. I could travel between the spirit realm and earth... And in the spirit realm there was a while bunch of other dragons... Her name in the dream is Fallen Skyshard. The species is a white×nebula... Any ideas for a species name? lol.

I haven't had one specifically about Dragon Cave, but I've dreamed of dragons pretty often. Maybe one day, I'll have a Dragon Cave dream...

I just had a dream about a special new release, I think it was a holiday release. The adults of the new release were flittering around the cave, like actual animations of them moving around the page as you hunted, and I think there were snow flurries following them around. 

I just had a dream reading a news notice in our papers, that a well-versed engineer known as TJ09 was run over by a train in Germany during  his work on the tracks and died. I kept thinking 'is this THE TJ09? Why do they use his internet name? Was he in Germany for his RL work? I need to get on the forums and find out what's happening.'

Last night I had a dream where me and my friend were camping the Volcano for a few minutes... there was a Silver egg just sitting there, along with a curiously misplaced Dorsal egg, and we were watching the page to see if anyone picked them up. Those two just sat there for several minutes without anyone ever touching them, people just kept picking up the regular Volcano eggs that spawned alongside these two, and for some dumb reason neither of us tried to go for the Silver... and then the hourly egg drop set in and both the Silver and the misplaced Dorsal vanished. Welp.

I had an honest dream about winning a Silver tinsel in the raffle. Obviously this didn't happen, but it was such a nice dream. I was able to trade for all the Cheeses I need to reach my goal. I only need 9 more Cheeses to get to 100.

I also dreamed about the dragons talking to each other and me. Asking me questions, such as why they can't marry another dragon. Which was hilariously stupid.

I keep dreaming about getting rare eggs from the cave. I get so excited that when I wake up, I flock to my scroll to check on my precious CB Gold...that is nonexistent because it was a dream...

I dream of dragon eggs a lot. It's weird.

I just dreamed of a multirelease, and panicked because 4 new dragons was too many at once.  One new egg was jelly-ish, and baffled us all.  And one egg had the words 'reflective' and 'mechanical' in its description.  I was going to have a clockwork dragon at last! 

But it was a dream.  :(

I'm hatching two eggs for a trade, and last night I forgot to fog one before I went to bed. So of course I dreamed that I woke up to a dead, viewbombed egg. And in the dream I couldn't get ahold of the person to explain why it would take a little longer to get the hatchies. 

I often dream that I am refreshing and clicking on eggs in the cave. I usually wake up with my arm outstretched which my clicking finger sore.

Last night I had a dream where TJ and several artists met in real life to plan a "mini event".  I was sort of there, but the dream was combined with one of my wasp dreams and I wouldn't approach because of all the wasps around.  No one else but me seemed to care until it was pointed out the giant wasp nest above TJ's head.  The mini event was kind of a bust.

On 7/7/2018 at 9:10 AM, HeatherMarie said:

I just had a dream that the Market prices suddenly dropped drastically, and Golds were 800 shards. I wanted to snatch one before the prices rose again but was concerned it was probably just a glitch and maybe if I bought one it would be taken away when the glitch was fixed. 

Prophetic dreams? 

I dreamed I caught a gold hatchie in the ap and it turned out to be CB, except despite showing up at the bottom of the AP it only had 23 hours left and was stunned for extra time which vanished after it got on my scroll (I know that doesn't actually happen) so after I refreshed its page it "died" and glitched into a blank page with no info, picture or description except for a single line of text that said (This dragon is dead.) under the space where a sprite would usually go. Thankfully dreams don't feel strong for me and I've got enough cb golds or I might have been upset! Still mildly creepy though.

(Not sure if this has enough to do with dragcave to post on the thread but oh well)

I recently had a dream where i was lost in japan. After awhile of searching where to go, i found these two brothers that were humanized versions of a royal crimson and a golden wyvern. The royal crimson hated me because i accidentally blew his arms off with electricity while fighting something (i have no clue when that happened, he just mentioned it and was very condescending about it). He told me upfront that i was annoying and he didnt want me in his house.

Then a moment later the golden wyvern called us from downstairs saying that he made food. We both went down and saw that the golden wyvern made these flat potato pancake... Things.

As the golden wyvern went on about how he almost burned them, the royal crimson took out this bottle of vanilla extract-looking stuff. As he poured a bit onto his potato i asked golden wyvern what it was. He said "if you put a bit in, it gives the food a hint of almond flavor."

So then i asked royal crimson, "do you like almonds?"

"... yea."

I then contemplated getting a bag of almonds for him so he'd like me before I woke up

On 1/17/2019 at 3:08 PM, chokokora said:

(Not sure if this has enough to do with dragcave to post on the thread but oh well)

I recently had a dream where i was lost in japan. After awhile of searching where to go, i found these two brothers that were humanized versions of a royal crimson and a golden wyvern. The royal crimson hated me because i accidentally blew his arms off with electricity while fighting something (i have no clue when that happened, he just mentioned it and was very condescending about it). He told me upfront that i was annoying and he didnt want me in his house.

Then a moment later the golden wyvern called us from downstairs saying that he made food. We both went down and saw that the golden wyvern made these flat potato pancake... Things.

As the golden wyvern went on about how he almost burned them, the royal crimson took out this bottle of vanilla extract-looking stuff. As he poured a bit onto his potato i asked golden wyvern what it was. He said "if you put a bit in, it gives the food a hint of almond flavor."

So then i asked royal crimson, "do you like almonds?"

"... yea."

I then contemplated getting a bag of almonds for him so he'd like me before I woke up

This made me laugh. 😂😂