Starryluv

Dreaming of DragonCave

In the middle of multiple nightmares this morning, I dreamed that I got on the forums here and saw a new thread in Suggestions that happened to be something I was very passionately against. I attempted to write a long detailed post explaining why the suggestion wouldn't be good, but then the dream became a nightmare with non-DC stuff. And *then* it went back to the forum part, but suddenly there were 9 pages on that new suggestion thread and TJ had already decided to implement it!

I had a dream where I saw someone had a Gold Tinsel with its location listed as "Market"... AND its breed was listed as "Gold Tinsel Dragon".

I just had a dream where DC dragons were basically origami? I grabbed three or four Halloween hatchlings from the AP, and when I clicked them they turned into real origami dragons that I could hold and play with. Then I wanted to re-abandon one of them, but the Abandon 'button' was printed on the origami-dragon's inner wing and I couldn't reach it to 'click' it. 

I had a dream where it was the 29th of October and a few of the latest Halloween eggs had escaped into the biomes early. These eggs had the description: "This egg is really colourful." I managed to grab one, and instead of the regular caught-an-egg page with the assorted codes, it had a page similar to the Earthquake BSA. The new egg, which was significantly larger than the normal egg sprite, was rainbow with the colours in horizontal bands. Beneath it was the text, "This egg is so heavy that, when you heave it into your nest, the ground shakes." Then all the eggs already on my scroll, fortunately stating "this egg is unaffected by the earthquake."

Then I went outside into some sort of a parking lot and found a grey egg with intricate markings and a blue dot near the top from a release I apparently missed. This came with a note about a rumour where the eggs of this breed with one dot would hatch normally, and the eggs with two dots would hatch "unexpectedly". I was pretty sure that meant they would hatch into another breed, but I wasn't sure if it would be a specific, exclusive other breed or another random breed already in the cave.

What does it say about my lack of 'life' that I dream about DC so much? 

I dreamed I woke up and got onto DC and saw all kinds of weird descriptions in the biomes. I was confused at first because I didn't think we'd be having a November release, but all the eggs in all the biomes were new breeds. There was a ton of them though, it almost seemed like the 'unique breed' count doubled! I had no idea what to pick up first, lol

15 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I dreamed I woke up and got onto DC and saw all kinds of weird descriptions in the biomes. I was confused at first because I didn't think we'd be having a November release, but all the eggs in all the biomes were new breeds. There was a ton of them though, it almost seemed like the 'unique breed' count doubled! I had no idea what to pick up first, lol

This is a really common theme in my Dragon Cave-related dreams, it's always about a sudden new release with TONS of new eggs with really weird descriptions. :blink: I actually had a dream just like that a day or two ago.

53 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I wish I could have dreams this awesome! What I wouldn't do for that many new breeds... :wub:  Instead I actually had a dream recently about the site getting hacked and reverted to its original state (which I was never even around for?) with only the original handful of breeds. I think that technically counts as a nightmare, right?

i dreamt that i was awake in the very early hours of the morning when suddenly there was a ton of new dragons. there were so many that they had to expand the AP and cave pages. then it came out that the new dragons had always been there, but they'd been a secret, and only owned by like... a secret society (possibly a cult) of DC players. in all of the biomes except for one there were tons of rare eggs dropping (like holiday dragons and prizes and metals) and you could see what all of them are, but there were weird redirects that could happen if you stayed in them for too long. because there were so many eggs the site was changed so that eggs could hatch at any point but you had to learn complicated secret techniques to hatch them before they hit 4d0h. most of the new dragons were ugly so i tried to get as many rare dragons as i could. i managed to get a gold dragon (which somehow hatched and gendered female automatically)... but then i got locked out of the site.

I dreamt I had a vampire hatchling that was growing, but one of the other dragons was horrified by its grotesque vampirism and tried to kill it. I saved the hatchie just in time!

Last night I had a dream where I caught a Silver from the alpine, though its egg description was slightly different... instead of the usual desc, it instead said "This egg glows beautifully." :blink:

I had this dream last night that I put a message in my forum profile thanking a mod (not one that actually exists though) who did something nice for me, but I made a mistake in the message because my phone autocorrected something, and accidentally insulted them. Then they sent me a bunch of messages on discord about how I'm just some mean troll, and I tried to explain it was a mistake but they didn't believe me. And then I was upset and worried I would get banned so my hands were shaking and I couldn't type fast enough to explain myself.

Yikes. 

Last night I dreamt that I was looking at the AP and this dark blue egg showed up among all the regular Valentine's breeds. It had heavy texture similar to the floral-crowned eggs. I clicked on one and someone else had snagged it, I clicked on the next one that showed up and got this weird message sayign 'this egg scares you and you decide to leave it alone' and then I managed to successfully pick up the third blue egg. I went to my scroll and examined it, and decided it was the new Valentine's breed. Then it spontaneously disappeared and I found my way to a style sheet (or something) that normal users weren't supposed to see explaining the concept of the breed. Apparently, these were a highly-aggressive, velociraptor-like dragon who went after things "like a T-rex attacking a Meganium." At this point I started wondering why the breed was being released for valentine's if it was so violent. Perhaps because of the bonds it shares with pack-mates?
I left the info sheet open in another tab and went to grab the new egg out of the cave. It had started dropping (again?) with a new light-blue sprite with a slightly different shell texture. This time, when I went to my scroll, there was a message (same location as the egg-sickness message when it pops up) showing two purple dorsals and the two eggs, with the message, "Rivvsca, Taking the Queue More Seriously are afraid of (the egg codes)." I was ignored the warning, because this was DragCave and there was no way the eggs, or whatever hatched out of them, would attack my other dragons and went back to reading the style sheet. It included statistics on several (apparently extant) eggs and hatchlings of the new release with a few comments, including one on a dead egg.

I had a dream that I raised up a CB shadow walker hatchling, then I was randomly abandoning stuff and abandoned it. So I got another one, hatched it, it gendered... and I abandoned it AGAIN

I don't even know what dream me was thinking.

I had a dream that Chickens were able to breed. I only found out because there was an extra chick or egg on my scroll and whilst checking how I had accidentally picked one up, I seen that it had a lineage page and it was like 3rd or 4th gen. from one of my Chickens! And whatever it bred with wasn’t on my scroll? It just bred with random … roosters? Dragons? A mix? It’s lineage was very odd XD 

i was dreaming that i had finally gotten my first CB saku...

now awake, i ended up missing 3 sakus after... maybe its making fun of me just like when i couldnt get my CB starsingers 😭

Edit: HOLY COW I just got a CB saku oh my god?? 

I dreamt that I had got two new Valentine's eggs. They were a rich dark teal which I loved, and they were pygmy eggs.

A while later, TJ announced that the schedule for Valentine's breeding would be messed up because he had sustained minor injuries to his left hand in a car accident, which I'd actually somehow witnessed. :blink:

I had a dream that I picked up a bunch of blackblanc dragons from the cave. XD Only remembered it because I just picked one up in reality. 

I dramt that I bred one of my Silvers, and the egg showed up weirdly, to the right of the Silver and above its tile. I immediately knew that female eggs would now appear on the right side of the dragons and male ones on the left one. My first thought was that it would render Aeons absolutely useless, and then I went to the forums to find out more (which shows how much I value the expertise gained here even in my dreams). The forums suddely turned into a sheet of paper that I then found lying next to the barn where some of my friends keep their horses.

Instead of user posts, I found a statement written by my friends why the change had been made, and I wondered

a) how they had become all tech-savvy from one moment to the next (which they really aren't) and

b) what their mysterious connection to TJ was.

Never found out more, though.

When I woke up, I DID remember hunting for Valentine's eggs at my friends' place 2 weeks ago, and showing DC to someone right where the paper appeared in my dream, so my brain must have used that memory somehow.

Last night I dreamt I had a bunch of Mistletoe dragons that all got sick? I remember the "one of your eggs/hatchlings is sick" popup, but it had an image of a fullgrown Mistletoe XD

It wasn't even a big deal in the dream I just, fogged this totally adult dragon, I guess

I dreamt of DC last night, but it was kind of like... in real life? So basically, in my dream I was in a world where FNAF (a horror/jumpscare game) and DC were combined. In FNAF, there is this character named Chica who is an animatronic duck, but in my dream she had become a Horse Dragon. So basically, you had to tend to your eggs safely while avoiding these animatronics who would attack you and probably kill your eggs, I guess. I only had to deal with Chica though, and none of the other characters were there. So I was sitting in the hallway of my house with my eggs while Chica was basically just running around every few minutes, but she didn't kill any of my eggs. She kind of just got in my face and acted really annoying, neighing and standing on two legs and stuff. I remember that there was something I could've done to make her stop, but I didn't know what it was and I just... didn't care to find out. So I just kind of dealt with it. I think there was more, but I can't remember anything else. 

Not last night but the night before it, I dreamt that I had won a gold Shimmerscale from the raffle, but every time I refreshed the raffle the winning message was replaced by something else... at one point it said I had won an unique "ruby" Shimmer, and then a deep blue Shimmer (like Royal Blue-kind of blue), and then at one point it had turned into a haiku about the Shimmerscale dragon written by @Kila -- it had her signature at the end and all... wow. :blink:

I dreamt of DC again 😂. I had bred a Rift dragon (to a Thunder, I think) and got an Electric egg. As that pair was obviously special, I wnated to do the breeding again, but when I clicked on the Rift, which appeared on a huge billboard next to a road, the "last bred" date disappeared, and I was afraid the pair would now refuse. I asked an uncle who works in IT, and he said he'd take a look. 

That moment, his rommate shuffled into the room, cornflakes bowl in hand, and said he could take care of that issue. He explained that he was TJ (I was surprised that he lived in a tiny German village - it's where my uncle used to live), had a look at the billboard and told me I could resolve that issue by connecting cables in my doormat to the billboard. A ridiculous and embarrassing verbal battle between my uncle and TJ ensued in which both insisted that their education had been better and that that would help them against the coronavirus.

I have dreams sometimes where I'm hunting for eggs and suddenly there are several new eggs with descriptions I don't recognize. It actually happened to me today with the new release, too! 

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that there was a new release. It was called the Silver-Striped Dragon, and it just kind of looked like a more silver version of the Striped River.

For some reason, everyone nicknamed them the Daijoubu Dragon (daijoubu can mean a variety of things in Japanese, but we were using it to mean "fine" or "okay" here). I think it was because the new derg was very resistant to getting sick, so even if they got a lot of views, they'd be daijoubu?? It was very weird.

Last night, I think I had a dream that I misclicked and accidentally killed my little glowback pygmy girl, and the act of killing a dragon actually played a sharp metallic sound and turned their sprite into an animated gif of the dragon being "crossed out" and disintegrated. Except when I frantically refreshed, she was still there. Whew.