DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

Oh wow, it's really cool to see the different biome caves! I chose my oldest dragon so of course he has the default cave, but I would have loved to see a skywing with a coast cave (which I don't think anyone has posted yet?).

I'll post mine once we start getting more items, I imagine I'll be changing it around a lot.

I kinda regret my choice. Jungle and ice caves are much much better ;-; Meh, if there was a preview function before choosing a dragon...

user posted image

thats my cave, I just clicked on any dragon, but if I had read before in the forum what will happen(that the choosen dragon stay and will be part of the event in a cave that varies depents on biome) I would choose a other dragon probably a Ice

but I am also satisfied with my current cave biome and Whiptail

user posted image

first dragon who visit my Whiptail was a Nebula

A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

I kinda regret my choice. Jungle and ice caves are much much better ;-; Meh, if there was a preview function before choosing a dragon...

user posted image

I like that he's holding a flower! Cute! smile.gif

I think the heart's face in my dragon's den is creepin' out the ladies laugh.gif

user posted image

Oh my.. o.o that is rather intimidating doesn't it?

user posted image

I can't stop laughing this is so hysterical. L'amour is such a ladies' man.

He's going to keep his lady satisfied.

If that finicky Harvest would stick around.

I should've done this with one of my magmas. I want a volcano cave. Anyway, here's my boy and his lair (for now).

user posted image

My bestie gave me the idea for the hot dogs. And if you're wondering, I used green grapes the give the appearance of moss.

EDIT: Look, Tom Baker scarf!

user posted image

Edited by Kingdomswarrior

DaY OnE:

user posted image

Does my silver look like hes trying too hard? xd.png

Edited by Bunnybrine

I just saw this thread from the Index page and thought it was 'Shave your Cat!'

Are those things toes? I thought they were crab meat or something but some of the meat things are a little... warped.

Edit: and I don't mean the images are warped visually, I mean the person who came up with them probably wasn't in a kittens and chocolates frame of mind at the time tongue.gif

Edited by ObsessedWithCats

Finally figured out how to post - thank you. smile.gif

Anyway, here's my guy just chilling in his cave. He's only attracted a Waterhorse so far that doesn't want to stay, but won't go away either. Fun event though!

user posted image

One Ring to rule them all.

-snip-

Exactly what I thought when I saw the rings! Nice cave.

user posted image

I'm not even sure what's going on myself laugh.gif Probably will adjust later, but this is the first day of the event, so. ^^;