DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

I wish I'd seen this thread before jumping into the event; I threw a few items at my vampire and it turns out he has about as many organizational skills as I do--which is to say, not many.

Hm. I think we're gonna take some inspiration from the rest of this thread....

I know what you mean, mine was originally pretty random. Only day 1 and I've already done a complete redecoration. (Mine's back on page 3 if anyone wants to hunt for it)

This is my second attempt after the Frostbite dragon Into the Veil attracted went off in search of meat. A little disorganized but I think the sushi should attract some ladies!

user posted image

Mr Stud is the least organised dragon I have ever met! I keep telling him he'll never attract that lovely deep sea dragon like this, but he insists on just throwing things about his cave at random.

user posted image

Edit: kathy5, the cave depends on the biome of your dragon. If you want a lava cave, pick one from the volcano biome wink.gif

I LOVE how he's holding the rose! Too perfect! He looks like a right charmer, haha! xd.png

@Dovah: I love how the kids are sitting on little "chairs!" smile.gif

What screams romance better than a pile of gold and rose petals (that t-totally aren't scales, honest!) with a nice captive prince thrown in to provide theme setting singing? Nothing, that's what!

(Although I keep telling him to put the human back. C'mon Moonlight, you're better than this! Tomorrow you have to let him go for SERIOUS this time...!)

Moonlight actually already has a lady of his dreams in mind, but don't tell the visiting Canopy or the very hopeful lizard that. tongue.gif

user posted image

Finally figured out how to post - thank you. smile.gif

Anyway, here's my guy just chilling in his cave. He's only attracted a Waterhorse so far that doesn't want to stay, but won't go away either. Fun event though!

user posted image

My single ladies would like to leave you their names and address. wub.gif

While my Tri-Horn inspects (and tries to intimidate) his latest catch, yet another princess, there are a few uninvited guests scavenging his food pile. That fish is almost too big for the little penguin! No wonder this Frostbite lady thinks there is not enough meat for her taste!

(I don't know where I was going with that scarf chain ...)

user posted image

When I decorate, I feel the need to spread things out evenly, even though I like the look of neat piles more.

He tried appealing to the females' motherly instinct, but it didn't work too well for some reason:

user posted image

So he just settled for a bunch of fruit, some decoration here and there and some candy corn to nibble while he waits:

user posted image

Edited by MessengerDragon

user posted image

I want to attract a Shadow Walker. So far all I'm getting is an ember. She's nice enough, but not the dragon of his dreams.

user posted image

I chose my CB Magma, Lord Azazel smile.gif now he has a Bright Pink stalking him… not exactly the kind of dragon I think he wants to attract…

And now he has penguin and crab minions who are trying to encourage him to be more regal and handsome, and he's quietly considering eating them.

Edited by Lumikkja

Haha, these are all so great. I love when people dress up their dragons. biggrin.gif

Here's mine so far. Who needs a noncommital desipis lady when you can have MEAT DEER

user posted image

user posted image

I chose my CB Magma, Lord Azazel smile.gif now he has a Bright Pink stalking him… not exactly the kind of dragon I think he wants to attract…

And now he has penguin and crab minions who are trying to encourage him to be more regal and handsome, and he's quietly considering eating them.

Haha, I love both him and his minions! The swordbelt is a nice touch. xd.png

My Frilled, Firzapol, and his Day 1 attempt to lure in a lovely lady results in this, no matter what I put in or take out:

1903764333_DCVal15Day1.jpg.f380618b5496dcb8e323a9bda15f21f8.jpg

I played with it all day, off & on, then settled on this for now.

Edited by Sunrunner

Haha, these are all so great. I love when people dress up their dragons. biggrin.gif

Here's mine so far. Who needs a noncommital desipis lady when you can have MEAT DEER

user posted image

MEAT DEEEEEEEEEEER

*throws myself and the majority of my female dragons at this fantastic love nest*

user posted image

That's incredibly impressive! Were I a dragoness, I would fall in love with him instantly!

user posted image Wolf- The Scarlet Breasted Mango Slicer

A Radiant Angel from Depsis mother.

(And who cares about jackalopes when you can have antlered pheasants? biggrin.gif )

And thanks very much to Fiona BlueFire, for instructing me on how to do this.

So far my cave has been visited by a teimarr on the 14th with one visit each from a nebula and a gold-horned tangar.

On the 15th, had a Depsis all day and did little decorating in hopes of keeping her. Think I saw a Grave dragon on the 16th but was busy and didn't check much.

17th starting with a black dragon.

Edited by Cygnis

user posted image

So Fuzzy I Can't Stand It! He has a teddy bear, a cupcake, and a ring all ready for his mate, as well as a fully-stocked larder, a mana garden, a flower garden, and several adoring statues. biggrin.gif

I don't think the Brimstone is the dragon he's looking for ... he seems the sort to like something less pungent.

Edited by ldwoodcock

My Frilled, Firzapol, and his Day 1 attempt to lure in a lovely lady results in this, no matter what I put in or take out:

user posted image

Looks really nice! smile.gif

user posted image

The Frill looks so happy with it xd.png

Ooooh, So Fuzzy I Can't Stand It** got to add more stuff to his cave! Much better now - the garden is fancier, more shinies, and ... um, pheasant as wall art? His flower garden even brought a dragonfly. wub.gif

user posted image

**He's even described!

Edited by ldwoodcock

I wish I had also gone with a dragon that had a more interesting cave background.. but oh well

Raserai is wearing a pheasant like a scarf, he is quite the fashionista.

user posted image