DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

Mine currently looks like this. The crabs are trying to please the Potato Lord so they don't end up like the rainbow chickens in the back.

user posted image

A simple autumn dragon cave with some buddies playing the crystal ball or beat'em-up-with-a-candy.

user posted image

Mine currently looks like this. The crabs are trying to please the Potato Lord so they don't end up like the rainbow chickens in the back.

user posted image

This made me laugh more than it should have. XP

user posted image

I came up with this so far with what we have to work with. Hopefully he'll find a mate - I'd feel bad otherwise LOL

user posted image

Me and Gildedheart aren't that great at organizing things c'':

I think it looks nice anyhow |D

user posted image

The ivy cave seems rare.

Girls like flowers shaped into hearts right? And piles of candies? Tried to make the word love in the entrance but not sure how well it turned out.

Oh, and don't try to actually enter the cave, he collects mana.

Looking forward to getting more stuff, seems somewhat empty right now.

Hades is the king of the lonely mountain. :3 (but for some odd reason he insisted on having his rainbow chicken...)

user posted image

I just saw this thread from the Index page and thought it was 'Shave your Cat!'

...I can't unsee it now. dry.gif

Damn you ObsessedWithCats!

@Phioxse: haha that's awesome! Surely all the mates'll go crazy over the potato lord xd.png

@mesmerizer: Love your greenery!

I wish I had chosen any of the other biomes, because they all look more fun than desert. Ah well I'll most likely get used to it. smile.gif

user posted image

question so depending on which dragon you pick that gives you the different backgrounds? I love the lava caves

Mr Stud is the least organised dragon I have ever met! I keep telling him he'll never attract that lovely deep sea dragon like this, but he insists on just throwing things about his cave at random.

user posted image

Edit: kathy5, the cave depends on the biome of your dragon. If you want a lava cave, pick one from the volcano biome wink.gif

Edited by Alectrona

First day cave.

My White refuses all the meat I bring him, except for that lizard. Let's see if he'll change his mind tomorrow.

user posted image

The game is now working on my iPad! Squee! Which meeeeans the cave has gotten a liiiiittle update!

user posted image

He knows girls like guys who're good with kids haha

Hahaha, ObsessWithCats now I'm seeing it as "Shave your Cave" too.

*facedesk* Cannot unsee what I just picture in my mind.

Behold my cave!!! Tell me you like it! D=

(All hail Mushroom King, lol, if you remember the joke from last year~)

user posted image

@Nienna I love how your Gold holds the lollipop

Edited by Justarius

It's a king penguin leading an army of penguins to take the jewel things from the ice dragon and his more-than-capable-of-fighting children. There's a warrior penguin (bloody sword), summoner penguin (bloody, creepy doll summons), and mage penguin. LOL. The other animals are spectators.

P.S. The "blood" is there to increase the amount of mana items so it'd at least be equal to the number of meat items. tongue.gif

user posted image

Has anyone followed this part of a shimmer's description:

They were once rumored to carry large pearls in their claws—causing many to seek them out in search of this fabulous treasure. In reality, the “pearl” is of greater value to the dragon, for the fabled treasure is actually an egg carried by a migrating female.

And shown that the male already has a mate's egg to look after? xd.png

I chose my dragon last night when the event started and I didn't realize you got a different cave with dragons from different biomes and I chose a bred dragon *sigh* I really wanted the ice cave. sad.gif

Here's mine:

user posted image

I'll probably change it each day when new items are available.

I think the heart's face in my dragon's den is creepin' out the ladies  laugh.gif

-snipped for length-

This is the best thing I have ever seen. Made my day. :'D

I wish I'd seen this thread before jumping into the event; I threw a few items at my vampire and it turns out he has about as many organizational skills as I do--which is to say, not many.

user posted image

Hm. I think we're gonna take some inspiration from the rest of this thread....

Edited by Noivern