DovahInAhrkZoriik

Share Your Cave!

My sir Xonn Freeze has an army of dragonflies assisting him! Things shall go well...

user posted image

user posted image

My Spring Seasonal dragon has been vainly trying to impress a flighty Golden-horned Tangar. First they wanted more sweets, then they wanted more miscellaneous stuff, and then they went off to find somebody with more sweets.

So my dragon has decided not to try to change decorations to try to please somebody else, but to decorate their cave a way that they like.

The princesses are magical singing automata.

The heart shape is supported by strings. Or magic. Or magic strings. Or string magic.

Edited by RaisingDragons

My sir Xonn Freeze has an army of dragonflies assisting him! Things shall go well...

LOL! I love the way the dragonflies are carrying stuff!

I wish I had also gone with a dragon that had a more interesting cave background.. but oh well

Raserai is wearing a pheasant like a scarf, he is quite the fashionista.

Tres Chic!

Here be my new cave.

user posted image

Zin'rokh hasn't notice his flower yet. And some poor hero got his sword stuck in some rocks. laugh.gif

And mice is starting to show up, he should look into that soon.

How are people getting the extras like the waterfall and the extra vines? Is there a magic combination of treasure to make them appear?

Edited by Wiz

How are people getting the extras like the waterfall and the extra vines? Is there a magic combination of treasure to make them appear?

You get a different cave depending on what biome the dragon you picked is from.

Anyway, here's mine biggrin.gif It's quite bare laugh.gif

user posted image

Edited by Jascuty

Yes I know that, but some of the caves are having extras appear. The normal cave is getting a waterfall and the one with the vines is getting extra vines. I'm just wondering how it's being done as it's not happening to everyone.

user posted image

So...limits are kinda preventing me really doing what I want, but hopefully you can kinda see what I'm going with it? A heart around the opening, a hoard of coins/treasure will be visible in the cave and then...dunno will see what I can still add once limits are high enough to complete the main design tongue.gif

I would have mana crystals over the walls, but the base doesn't match the colour of the default change so they don't look natural sad.gif

Oh well see how it goes!

Yes I know that, but some of the caves are having extras appear. The normal cave is getting a waterfall and the one with the vines is getting extra vines. I'm just wondering how it's being done as it's not happening to everyone.

I think it might be if your dragon is bred instead of caveborn? I don't know laugh.gif

user posted image

Just something simple, so far. The Heartseeker, Chocolate Pride, is OF COURSE trying to turn it into a super romantic love nest. We'll see if he manages to attract a mate with all the sweet scents! :-D

ETA: lol, looks like angelicdragonpuppy had the same idea: rose petal nest! Not scales, certainly not, no...

Also, OMG that vegetarian cave is amazing!

Edited by Kelkelen