TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I wish the sprites had stayed the lovely pale pink that the S1 hatchies have ; A; The adult is a bit too.... busy, for me.

Otherwise, very pretty~ Thanks to everyone who contributed to making the event!

user posted image

Still working on most of it but having fun with the sweetie birds in the middle.

I love these build your own picture events.

I doubt we are going to get a egg, because you can(and I did) pick a male Vampire. And they can't breed with anyone.

Now a adult dragon aka the mate showing up? That I am not sure about, but probably not. laugh.gif

Oh, trust me, I doubt either of those things will happen, too. However, the unexpected has a tendency to happen at the least convenient time. dry.gif

So, you know, if The Powers That Be care to post any information so that we know where to direct our expectations, that would be massively appreciated.

Last night around 11pm my time, 2am cave time, I got my new items, changed nothing at all and a pyralspite wandered in. This morning when I did change (only maxing out shinies and misc again) a nebbie stopped in, and when I went back to go look just now (changing nothing at all) there's an undine lurking around. 3 visitors in less then a day. blink.gif

I have the basic grey cave, housing a handsome CB Yulebuck and my stats are:

Magic (20/40)

Meat (20/40)

Shinies (40/40)

Sweets (20/40)

Misc. (40/40)

And since then I've had a teimarr, bloodmoon, nebbie again and currently a bright pink who left in search of more meat.

That's 7 today so far. It really does look like it's an hourly thing, or something along those lines.

Trying to lure back that BP is sooo tempting, but the idea of stripping it all out to revamp it ... *cringe* I agree with the others, a "remove all" option would have been very useful. Or even an option to shift/click multiple items all at once.

user posted image

Still working on most of it but having fun with the sweetie birds in the middle.

LOVE those birds! Well done!! smile.gif

The pose of the adults look kind of weird to me, but I love its sparkly shininess and its descriptions! Gonna breed these with silvers for sure!

I want more space in my cave. I like the idea of only one flowing of lava on the left side and on the right i would have space...

user posted image

What lady can resists a rainbowchicken in a heart of penguins?

It is too crowded i will rearrange things but not now. unsure.gif

ETA: Who ownes the crown of the typo-queen? Not me... tongue.gif

Or no lava pond or a really bright lava pond and not this dark thing.

Edited by Tigerkralle

The pose of the adults look kind of weird to me, but I love its sparkly shininess and its descriptions! Gonna breed these with silvers for sure!

Um... am I the only one who noticed the adults' pose forms a HEART? xd.png

user posted image

Those birds are amazing!

It took me a moment to realize that their tails were mice - mousetraps in reverse?

Or are the mice after the salt that you're supposed to put on a bird's tail in order to catch it?

Hi jocosa! smile.gif

I think you're right about the hourly thing, although I had a Brimstone hanging around for quite some time earlier, even though only mildly interested.

Now I have a rather blase Red, although she's apparently gone out for roast sheep with another dragon.

She's pretty persistent for someone who's already left...

Edit: hi, Tigerkralle! smile.gif

I've long held the Typo Queen title here at DC, but you can be Typo Princess if you like.

Actually, your Val Cave looks lovely, and your fish bake must be attracting all of the health/weight-conscious dragon ladies.

Those of us with plain Caves will happily take your excess lava, though, if you're quite sure that you really don't want it. laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Nope, it's been mentioned several times. smile.gif It's nice!

Nope, that was probably the first thing I noticed about them! Nice touch, I have to say.

More visitors seem to be showing up today than in the past. I've had 3 different ones today alone:

Golden Wyvern, Brimstone, and Desipis have stopped by today...

Here's hoping I get the White from Yesterday to come back in the end - I have a feeling that the last dragon to come back in the end will be placed in the cave somewhere, and that we'll be able to see the cave (And the two dragons) on our scroll when we click the icon.

I know they form a heart, but if you look at it in general you'll see what I mean xd.png Love the dragon anyways, they're so pretty!

A nebula's here again today, earlier it was a shadow walker.

Now only if this damn cyclone off the coast would stop slowing down my internet, so I could actually save my work >:I

Hope ya don't mind if I just borrow your idea and put one of those beautiful, majestic birds into my cave too. wub.gif

user posted image

The chest and neck areas are incredibly bothersome but the overall composition is nice.

It's basically a shiny red noodle with legs.

Still, very nice and meets my expectations since the egg o3o b

More visitors seem to be showing up today than in the past. I've had 3 different ones today alone:

Golden Wyvern, Brimstone, and Desipis have stopped by today...

Here's hoping I get the White from Yesterday to come back in the end - I have a feeling that the last dragon to come back in the end will be placed in the cave somewhere, and that we'll be able to see the cave (And the two dragons) on our scroll when we click the icon.

I strongly suspect that you're right.

If so, it'd better be somebody who's good to my boy - or at least looks good with him...

Tazzay, I hope that cyclone stays off the coast and does no more damage than the temporary slowing of your internet!

2nd, I hope your internet starts working better, lol.

Wow the adult is truly amazing biggrin.gif Love the colors and the pose of it.

Hope ya don't mind if I just borrow your idea and put one of those beautiful, majestic birds into my cave too. wub.gif

Not at all, I'm honored. Thank you, jocosa & Syphoneira too. tongue.gif

Are the hatchlings embryos.

yus

OMG AWESOME! Love the Heartstealers! Shiny red eastern - oh my such amazing

But the Heartstealers didn't steal my heart away from the Radiant Angels, they are still my #1 Valdragon.

Honestly I look forward to the one day of the year that we have an awesome Pink/Red dragon. And for Valentine's. Purple isn't really a Valentine's color. People can argue, yah sure, but when you think of the Holiday - it's almost always Red/Pink. Red roses, pink hearts...love love love

We have the rest of the year for other colored dragons anyways!

It seems like the Heartstealers pose is also in the shape of a heart...nice touch. Great job aangs-sister! :3 Congrats on another lovely holiday release - speaking of which WHAT do the spriter's alts look like?! <3

Oh, my goodness, indeed - now you have me also wondering what the spriter's Alts look like!

Perhaps some stunning iridescent purple?

Fluorescent glittering blue or green?

Or is this a reversal where we get the cool colour and the spriter takes pale pink?  xd.png

Sorry to pop your bubble but... well... let's just say I've always wanted an alt sweetling and this will be the closest I'll ever get. Sound like some people will be mad that they didn't get the alt based on some of the posts.

That is when TJ alts mine. Both my eggs are regular and ER now, I'm just waiting for him before I put them in the fansites. I could hatch them normal since I don't freeze but I can't help myself.

Edited by aangs-sister

I really need to stop obsessing over this cave for the night. I keep tweaking little things here and there and my "beach" is starting to prey on my mind. Best to wait until morning to change anything else, when I'll have more items to work with. xd.png

@aangs-sister - okay, so black-and-red Heartstealers are going to look freaking awesome.

Edited by LibbyLishly

user posted image

omfg LOL

That is the best description. xd.png

Ugh I would totally name mine Shiny Noodle if I didn't have a name-scheme with my scroll...lol

user posted image

The chest and neck areas are incredibly bothersome but the overall composition is nice.

Still, very nice and meets my expectations since the egg o3o b

OMG! Shiny, red noodle! I know what one of the babies is being named next year! *Reserves the name*. I can't use if for one of my CBs, as I am keeping them with their codes (both of mine have awesome codes). One of the babies shall be "Shiny Red Noodle". tongue.gif