TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

user posted image

It's basically a shiny red noodle with legs.

Hello. I am Aangs-sister, and I approve of this message.

*smiles and winks at camera*

Edited by aangs-sister

OMG! Shiny, red noodle! I know what one of the babies is being named next year! *Reserves the name*. I can't use if for one of my CBs, as I am keeping them with their codes (both of mine have awesome codes). One of the babies shall be "Shiny Red Noodle". tongue.gif

Heh, I took an alternative version of that name. xd.png

This thread is so useful, now I have names for both of mine. Cherry Jello Kara and Shiny Red Noodle Kara.

OMG THERE IS A DRAGONPEDIA PAGE FOR THESE GUYS!!!! AND MISTLETOES!!!

Edited by shadowfighter

Going to hop on over to the encyclopedia and I've just had my 5th visiting dragon to the cave for the day...a desipis.

OMG THERE IS A DRAGONPEDIA PAGE FOR THESE GUYS!!!! AND MISTLETOES!!!

Aw, you got me hoping for info, not just the entries.

*cries* I missed it!!! I didn't get any eggs ;.; i was in a brown out and had NO net for 5 days! UGH! They look so pretty too!

*cries* I missed it!!! I didn't get any eggs ;.; i was in a brown out and had NO net for 5 days! UGH! They look so pretty too!

Check your pms. Happy V-Day.

Potato story was the Best thing that happened this Val day besides these lovely red dragons! (I still want a black red sexy dragon for val day that screams passion tongue.gif Maybe some day rolleyes.gif )

Potato story was the Best thing that happened this Val day besides these lovely red dragons! (I still want a black red sexy dragon for val day that screams passion tongue.gif Maybe some day rolleyes.gif )

OHHH YESSS!

I love these. I didn't think I would, since pink is SO not my thing.

But I love them

Love love love.

Good job everyone!

Hey, a red dragon came poking around the cave! I'd be very happy if this red dragon ended up choosing my dragon.

Sorry, that one will be mine.

Sorry, that one will be mine.

Your pm box was full, but thank you so much for answering my questions about the lil ones. It was definitely helpful to this colorblind dork. smile.gif

All my sads sad.gif *tear*

Hey, you won a prize with an awesome code. You're more lucky than any of the rest of us. Be sush. xd.png

Heartstealing dragons are an unusual breed, named for their mating rituals. These dragons use their long, slender bodies to sneak into both human (and dragon) holds to steal things over the year. Then, when the right season hits, they give away their entire hoard as gifts, leaving things in the homes of other dragons to attract them. When these gifts are found, however, the recipients can’t always tell who gave the gifts. This receiver often assumes the source of the gift was the original owner, causing them to form friendly bonds with other dragons in the area, spreading peace—and sometimes even sparking love. The only way to know if a gift is from a Heartstealing Dragpn is to find one of their wafer-thin scales at the scene.

Uhh... Dragpn? Might want to fix that.

Hey, you won a prize with an awesome code. You're more lucky than any of the rest of us. Be sush. xd.png

(hug) I don't have that many special things either. I wish I could draw so I could get some spriter's alts myself sad.gif

BREAKING NEWS

THE HEARTSTEALER IS NOT IN THE SHAPE OF A HEART

user posted image

BREAKING NEWS

THE HEARTSTEALER IS NOT IN THE SHAPE OF A HEART

user posted image

Oooh. Leo confirmed! Now we need a Pisces. So I can grab one on my Birthday...

TCA just won the internet.

YAY I'm a Leo. Therefore I am Heartstealer. cool.gifrite?

I wanna see the sexy red-black spriters alts!

TCA just won the internet.

YAY I'm a Leo. Therefore I am Heartstealer. cool.gifrite?

I wanna see the sexy red-black spriters alts!

Yay! I am a leo too. I like the new dragons but my Fave will be the Radiant Angels. xd.png