TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I don't care what color so long as it's not pink (or white). I do like the idea of a dark red color this year....

I want purple, tbh. Purple and like a deep reddish pink.

I hope theyre not pink. i meant the RA  was amazing but too much pink

I am never a fan of pink. I like the RA's, but.. we are due for a not pink valentine, wouldnt you say? biggrin.gif

Edit - darn, now I really hope its purple. Spriter, are you laughing at us yet? tongue.gif

Edited by EscapistLore

I'm locked for another 6hrs, but at least I'll be getting one with the stolen date of the 14th. xd.png

I hope it isn't a pink dragon, but if it is I'm going to appreciate it nonetheless. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!

I am never a fan of pink. I like the RA's, but.. we are due for a not pink valentine, wouldnt you say? biggrin.gif

Edit - darn, now I really hope its purple. Spriter, are you laughing at us yet? tongue.gif

YES YESS YES!!!!!

Time for a not pinky I hate pink. we'll find out in 2 minutes

I hope it's a male. Btw, why are there so many people reading this topic?

Everybody's going crazy with excitement, I'd bet. xd.png The crazy things dropping in AP from the anticipation cracks me up! I wonder if they'll do a flower event again like last year? That was so nice. It literally made me obsessed with flowers for awhile after that. xd.png

2 mins! Good luck everybody!

I'm exited, but I don't think I'll grab then right away. I just want to see it and get them tommorrow.

One minute! laugh.gif

Edited by ressamp

YES YESS YES!!!!!

Time for a not pinky I hate pink. we'll find out in 2 minutes

Watch - the egg will be pink and the dragon not. tongue.gif

Yeees I can't wait! I'm just super hyped that I just want to squeal! But I should probably wait until I actually get my hands on some. wub.gif

Edit: And I got mine both so SQUEE so adorable looking! I bet they're absolutely beautiful dragons! wub.gif Look at the cute wittle hearts... Looks just like a lollipop!

Edited by AquaTart

Watch - the egg will be pink and the dragon not. tongue.gif

lol, be epic if that happened just to watch the forums freak.

Agree to much pink, but will love whatever the dragon is since they'll be my first CB Valentines dragons.

Oh gosh the excitement… haha xd.png

do you guys think will be male or female?

From the trend, I suppose it will be female.

lol, be epic if that happened just to watch the forums freak.

Agree to much pink, but will love whatever the dragon is since they'll be my first CB Valentines dragons.

See! Pink. biggrin.gif