TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Kinda gave up on finding anything pretty in the AP (everything I picked up was scary-looking), so I bred some of my best stuff & locked myself with that. Be back in 2 days for another try.

At one point in time, I said that if the limits were ever lifted off Heartseekers that I'd make an army of them.

Et Le voilà! TJ took the brakes off and I'm already started on my Heartseeker Army smile.gif five of the seven eggs I bred/caught are Heartseekers.

I'm going to concentrate mainly on them, but I'm aiming for Radiant Angels as a secondary and a few Rosebuds too. Hoping to catch those with either Pink, Black Tea, Copper and Stone dragons in their lineage so I can include them in my Madonna Inn lineage.

Edited by Xocowolf

My page's load speed has become extremely slow for some reason... It takes seconds to actually load a page. Guess I'll just take some rest and come back later. :>

Wow! It was very difficult to get nice lineaged eggs. A lot of them have lineages so big don't even fit on the screen. Anyway, got my first 7. Thank you to the breeders! biggrin.gif

The world is just a little bit better now that there are more Sweetling x Nhiostrife eggies. You're welcome world. XP

Lol, all I need is one second gen RA from RA x Mistletoe, but nooo, the AP has none. *sigh*

If you can't find one this year then maybe I can breed one for you next year.

There we go, all locked on v-day eggs happy.gif

Me too! Got almost all the mates I needed. Just missing the ones I knew would be tough to find, though surprisingly, I got the sweetling from alt x red that I thought would be impossible to find. So I am very pleased! biggrin.gif

I'm nice and locked for the next two days, with a Heartseeker x Winter breeding coming up. I'll grab more Heartseekers on Monday night as slots open.

Thinking about naming them after the four strains of Theobroma cacao: Criollo, Trinitaro, Forestero and Porcelana.

Would love a 2G Heartseeker from a Silver. Go with the Hershey colours smile.gif

Blaaaargh, hatch you stupid silver

I wanna catch my Arsani :T

Shoulda' known better then to use all my incubates..

On another note, I didn't realize holidays would be so hard to catch on the first day of breeding O_o

I always though it'd be easy as dirt, except for one or two of the rarer breeds

Edited by raichuluxray

Bred some nice Valentine eggs to the AP, good luck catching them! wub.gif

Also can't wait to see the pretty new release. smile.gif

Hrmm...*peruses scroll*...am I all set so far as having at least one of each of the previously released V Day beauties or am I missing any? huh.gif

Aren't refusals supposed to be turned off at Valentines? I have a stripe that still refuses her rosebud mate. sad.gif

I think it's just that holidays can't refuse anyone new during breeding season. If your stripe already refused it, it still refuses.

Edited by raichuluxray

Bred some of my alt sweetling eggs to the AP about an hour or go so lucky to those who picked up the spares. :3

Gonna breed a few more later.

Bred all my Vday dragons, egg locked, and a cat on my feet. Life is good. Happy egg hunting, everyone! wub.gifwub.gif

Hrmm...*peruses scroll*...am I all set so far as having at least one of each of the previously released V Day beauties or am I missing any? huh.gif

Can anyone pretty please let me know either here or via PM if I happen to be missing any of the previously released V Day pretties or if I've got them all thus far?Because it's seriously been driving me battier than Sophie the Swamp Witch when one of her brews goes awry. tongue.gif

I think my Rosebud has the perfect code for this madness

"UBAGM" You bag 'em?

laugh.gif

*gives two thumbs up*I absolutely LOVE it when eggs have super AWESOME codes

Can anyone pretty please let me know either here or via PM if I happen to be missing any of the previously released V Day pretties or if I've got them all thus far?Because it's seriously been driving me battier than Sophie the Swamp Witch when one of her brews goes awry. tongue.gif

You've got 'em all, don't worry happy.gif

You're all set. From your scroll sort you have at least one 2009 Valentine's, 2010 Sweetling, 2011 Rosebud, 2012 Heartseeker, 2013 Arsani and 2014 Radiant Angel. If you plan on freezing any to go with the other frozen hatchlings you have, you'll need a 2009 Valentine's, a 2012 Heartseeker and a 2013 Arsani frozen hatchy. Keep an eye out in the Cave on the 14th for this years Valentine's dragons, then you'll have one of each dragon from '09 onwards. happy.gif

Loving the open season breeding so far, I haven't had much luck with lines I want from the AP but seeing the wide variety of lineages being bred is awesome.