TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Am I the only one who's seeing this?

Downtime

Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance.

I kept refreshing for the last 13 minutes unsure.gif

It's due to the sweetling breeding glitch, most likely.

Downtime

That's all of us. Come have some popcorn while you wait, I have lawn chairs.

Downtime

No, you're not. I keep refreshing it, hoping to get to keep one of my RA eggs from my last breeding. I wasn't planning on staying up a whole nother hour after breeding them. :/

Not Radiant Angels, Snow Angels.

All Radiant Angels are the same (except the spriter's alts) unless they turn out like the Solstices or something.

Snow Angels have one of 3 wing patterns, determined by your scroll. You can only get 1 of the 3.

Eh, yes. I meant that. Snow Angels xd.png

And how's that determinied? Based on a first glitch as well? Or just scroll thing? Because I have White Snow Angel wings.... So I guess I'll never get the others! T_T

It's due to the sweetling breeding glitch, most likely.

Thanks!! I didn't refresh this thread before I post and then I saw all these discussions tongue.gif

Downtime

It's a normal thing.

it's probably taking longer as they might be trying to fix the glitch with the Sweetling breedings.

My current pattern:

*refresh the cave a few times to see if it's back*

*refresh the news thread to read new posts/post herself*

etc

My Sweetling bred then the screen blanked. When I went back it showed the breeding occurred. I didn't get anything sad.gif

Eh, yes. I meant that. Snow Angels xd.png

And how's that determinied? Based on a first glitch as well? Or just scroll thing? Because I have White Snow Angel wings.... So I guess I'll never get the others! T_T

It's completely random. I have the solid gold.

It's a glitch everyone's been experiencing. I believe the site went into maintenance so TJ could fix that and the other glitches that struck (like the AP not showing holiday eggs at all, but every few refreshes, a wall would appear that you could cherrypick off of).

My current pattern:

etc

I'm just hanging out here, watching everyone. I figure once it is back up, there will be a rush of people saying, "OMG IT'S BACK, YAAAAAY!" Then I will follow the rest of the screaming fans. We are kind of idiots, but we are in good company, right? biggrin.gif LOL!

It's back and I just saw a Sweetlign egg in the AP!

Now to actually catch something...

Now to see if the Sweetlings are fixed.

Edit: Yep

Edited by alupe99a

The Sweetling I bred is able to breed again, but his mate cannot. So I still won't be able to breed my checker. >_<

I clicked around looking for some appropriate Valentine's to freeze, but I nabbed two really nice eggs: a 3G Yulebuck x Val '09 Checker and a 3G Sweetling with Alt Sweetling base. I can't freeze those. rolleyes.gif But I can't throw them out either; they're too gorgeous!

Other than that, I caught Val 09, Rosebud, Heartseeker, Arsani, and Radiant Angel to freeze S1. happy.gif I hope the lovely users who bred these eggs don't think I love them any less for freezing them!

Edit: If someone realizes they bred a dragon to my scroll that I want to freeze, and you don't want it frozen, shoot me a PM and I'll release it for someone else to pick up. smile.gif

Edited by Earth Gurl

I caught one and bred one so far so Everything's good. I'm waiting to breed my other dragons while their chosen mates come off cooldown sometime tomorrow.

Here's my prizefail catch if anyone wanted to see. and my pretty that I bred. I'm still not done hunting by a longshot though and I hope that whoever caught the other egg my dragon bred enjoys her. happy.gif

I'd be more excited if I had my supercomputer, which has amazing click response... but NNNOOOPE I get an iPad. Sigh. Oh well. But hey, I see a bunch of Sweetlings! Can some of you be mine? Please?