TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Giving my eggs a few hours to stop them from the sickness... Probably won't pop them in Hatcheries until tomorrow though.

You're all set. From your scroll sort you have at least one 2009 Valentine's, 2010 Sweetling, 2011 Rosebud, 2012 Heartseeker, 2013 Arsani and 2014 Radiant Angel. If you plan on freezing any to go with the other frozen hatchlings you have, you'll need a 2009 Valentine's, a 2012 Heartseeker and a 2013 Arsani frozen hatchy. Keep an eye out in the Cave on the 14th for this years Valentine's dragons, then you'll have one of each dragon from '09 onwards. happy.gif

Loving the open season breeding so far, I haven't had much luck with lines I want from the AP but seeing the wide variety of lineages being bred is awesome.

*does the UBER Happy Dance*YAY! Knowing that I've got all of the V Day pretties thus far makes never winning any of the raffles sooooooooo totally WORTH it.Luckily I've got gifted offspring of the pretty Shinies so I'm all set on that front too.

You've got 'em all, don't worry happy.gif

Nice! biggrin.gif Just wish I was way better at being fidget free when it comes to waiting for events to begin. laugh.gif

So many CBs to breed, projects to continue, mates to get and great lineages to catch in the AP. And only 7 eggslots!!!!

So many CBs to breed, projects to continue, mates to get and great lineages to catch in the AP. And only 7 eggslots!!!!

Totally agree!

Except that we still need to be able to to access lineages on the breeding pages - I seem to be mostly picking up people's doubtless embarrassing breeding errors... (I've made a number of those myself, lol.)

And I also wish TJ would let us have that time-based 8th egg-slot (with the extra hatchy slots) he Suggested! (hint) laugh.gif

Is the Sweetling problem all fixed? I promised an egg from one of my Alts x a Marrow and I only have one female CB Marrow, so I don't want it to mess up. Can someone confirm for me that they have bred Sweetlings successfully since the glitch?

My stoopid ER Nebula won't hatch ;-; I need egg spaces!

And a second gen Sweetling, though I'm getting to that. What are your favorite Valentine dragons? My order would have to go:

1. Radiant Angel

2. Arsani

3. Valentine

4. Rosebud

5. Sweetling

6. Heartseeker

Edited by Niyaka

It's fixed. smile.gif Here's TJ's post confirming it.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8635547

Thanks. I saw that, but I also saw that not everything was reset (some partners), so I would really like to hear from someone who was able to breed okay. I didn't breed during the glitch so I think I should be okay, but I'm just a little paranoid about this. laugh.gif

Nice! biggrin.gif Just wish I was way better at being fidget free when it comes to waiting for events to begin. laugh.gif

I feel ya.

I'm getting really nervous because I've still not gotten my Arsani egg, due to having a Silver on my scroll. I keep having to force myself not to give it to the departures board because it's only gonna be two days, and then I can hatch it. Yet I still keep worrying if I'll have time to get an Arsani.

I feel ya.

I'm getting really nervous because I've still not gotten my Arsani egg, due to having a Silver on my scroll. I keep having to force myself not to give it to the departures board because it's only gonna be two days, and then I can hatch it. Yet I still keep worrying if I'll have time to get an Arsani.

Pshh, you have more than enough time. In two days, the AP will be so full that you'll up to your ears and sick of Arsanii. xd.png

Thanks. I saw that, but I also saw that not everything was reset (some partners), so I would really like to hear from someone who was able to breed okay. I didn't breed during the glitch so I think I should be okay, but I'm just a little paranoid about this. laugh.gif

As long as you didn't breed while the glitch was still around I think you're in the green. ^u^ I bred a clutch of Sweetlings myself a minute ago and I didn't experience any glitches. I think only those who actually experienced the glitch is still affected by the breeding CD, but I'm not sure if that's currently still the case.

Man just got on and so few Val's in the ap! I'll be breeding mine soon. Wanted to pick some up but I have to go to work and the ap is scarce xd.png ah well. Maybe when I get home it will be better.

Geez those radiant Angel eggs don't stay put very long xd.png Been on for about an hour trying to get one with no luck. Managed to pick up a nice 09 and a nice Arsani so its not all bad!

As long as you didn't breed while the glitch was still around I think you're in the green. ^u^ I bred a clutch of Sweetlings myself a minute ago and I didn't experience any glitches. I think only those who actually experienced the glitch is still affected by the breeding CD, but I'm not sure if that's currently still the case.

Thanks. I just saw someone posted in the Help thread that she bred hers before she realized there had been a problem and was glad it worked out okay, so I feel more secure now. smile.gif

Is the Sweetling problem all fixed? I promised an egg from one of my Alts x a Marrow and I only have one female CB Marrow, so I don't want it to mess up. Can someone confirm for me that they have bred Sweetlings successfully since the glitch?

I just bred my cb Sweetling a little bit ago, with no problems. The 2nd gen Sweetling I bred last night that glitched, is up for breeding. But his Alt Black partner is not. sad.gif

Thank you breeders! I was finally able to get a 2nd gen of each type to add to my collection. <3

What is this about a raffle I keep seeing? (Vanished from the site for months now)

I have bred a bunch of valentine dragons and catched quite a few of my own. I even got one coded "Mmomi" which is pretty neat as I see it... how does ome participate in this raffle thing? I might even have done so accidentally with all the breedings and valentine fishing.

What is this about a raffle I keep seeing? (Vanished from the site for months now)

I have bred a bunch of valentine dragons and catched quite a few of my own. I even got one coded "Mmomi" which is pretty neat as I see it... how does ome participate in this raffle thing? I might even have done so accidentally with all the breedings and valentine fishing.

I'll be so ninja.gif ed, but the Raffle is part of a Christmas Event which has been going on for 5 years, and participating in whatever Christmas activity we get (different every year) gains us entries. smile.gif

But don't worry, you missed almost no chance of winning anyway! xd.png

I'll be so ninja.gif ed, but the Raffle is part of a Christmas Event which has been going on for 5 years, and participating in whatever Christmas activity we get (different every year) gains us entries. smile.gif

But don't worry, you missed almost no chance of winning anyway! xd.png

I still dont know how the raffle goes. How does one enter? How does the winner know he/she won? What kind of prizes are there? I reccon I probably never will win any, but I'm really curious here.

You're automatically entered by participating in the Christmas event. That's it.

If you won, you get an email.

Awesome!! I don't think there has been a valentines event in the past!

I think there had been for the last six years xd.png