TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

Ugh, maintenance. Really hope this doesn't take too long, really want some eggs before I go to bed.

At least the Sweetlings should get fixed. I'm sure he'll reset breeding for the ones that glitched. Don't flip people. He replaced all the glitched Halloween eggs with the breeds they were supposed to be after all.

Gah! I'm glad the one pair I managed to breed had no troubles. I was wondering why the Wall of Love was nonexistent except for the one glimpse I did see of it.

gah i hope this downtown is over in time for me to keep one of the eggs my Arsani just bred unsure.gif

Be patient, guys.

It's normal that things like this happens when everyone and their mothers are in the same page at the same time.

Give it time smile.gif

Edited by Ylvanne

It's getting taken care of. I'm sure that is why it is down for maintenance. smile.gif

Downtime. UGGGG.

Maybe I should just go to bed, as I don't know how long it will take to fix this.

I'm sure there will be pretty Vals to catch in the morning. wink.gif

Ugh, maintenance. Really hope this doesn't take too long, really want some eggs before I go to bed.

At least the Sweetlings should get fixed. I'm sure he'll reset breeding for the ones that glitched. Don't flip people. He replaced all the glitched Halloween eggs with the breeds they were supposed to be after all.

Can all of these glitched Sweetlings be replaced with the Alt Sweetlings, then? o3o

For us being overenthusiastic about the Valentine's Day breeding and for us panicking over this?

Edited by kiyoura

I got a blank page when breeding a sweetling. Action log showed that the dragon bred, but I got no eggs - then the site went down. Maybe the sweetling issue is being resolved. Anyway, I did manage three other pairings before the site went down.

Aaaah, so excited! This is my first Valentines! xd.png

I managed to grab a Rosebud (I think that's the name) from one of the one-second appearnaces. Really messy lineage, I love them, they're so pretty wub.gif

Edited by Ayanhart

Can all of these glitched Sweetlings be replaced with the Alt Sweetlings, then? o3o

Please god no.

I wonder if it is something to do with the fact that sweetlings can be alts on some scrolls... That's the only thing I can think of that is different between sweets and other vday breeds. xd.png

Got all six of my 09 Valentines bred before the downtime.

I hope the site is back up soon. I'd like to fill that seventh egg slot.

I'm so excited!!! I've never had lineage plans for a holiday before so this is a whole new type of excitement biggrin.gif

I know that feeling. This is my first year having specific lineage plans as well.

It isn't the first time that there has been a problem and iirc, breeding ability was reset so people could breed again.

I wonder if it is something to do with the fact that sweetlings can be alts on some scrolls... That's the only thing I can think of that is different between sweets and other vday breeds. xd.png

Yeah. Sweets have had their probs in the past...haha. :3

They're so cute tho, gotta love them. <3

I was wondering if all Sweetlings on those scrolls turn alts, or just some?

I've never had a Sweetling and I have no idea if my scroll is coded to be alt or not :S

GL to all for love week. Woot smile.gif Cannot wait any longer. Got my coffee....