TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

lol, Those Rosebuds are hard to catch. xd.png

My best catch so far: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KunD4

And to think I was just clicking on sweet eggs to complete my Encyclopedia and toss it back...good then I checked the lineage first xd.png.

Only bad thing: my scroll is programed to have the alt version of the sweets, so the offspring won't match well with the parents. Oh well.

I have no luck right now.

Maybe when the wall of pink comes and theres more options I can have some better luck.

Swoon <3

Edit: Thanks for all the congratulations! It was hard to wait until the breeding season started to breed her for the first time, but it was worth it. biggrin.gif

Edit 2: fogging for safety - I'm going to bed and don't want to wake up to a dead eggy. It was a 2g Radiant Angel/Gold Shimmer for those of you who missed it smile.gif

Edited by Gingehfish

How are you people so fast. My internet is fast and I'm clicking right when I see them but nOPE NOTHING FOR ME

There were some very sneaky Royal Crimsons and Flamingoes sneaking up near the front of the line...

Got some of the breedings out of the way biggrin.gif

Ahh but the valentines in the AP are being pretty evasive right now. The ones I did manage were all messy blaah.

@Gingehfish: That's gorgeous! Very swirly xd.png

Got some of the breedings out of the way biggrin.gif

Ahh but the valentines in the AP are being pretty evasive right now. The ones I did manage were all messy blaah.

@Gingehfish: That's gorgeous! Very swirly xd.png

Lol, all of the ones I have are 3rd or second gen. xd.png

lol, well that beats my 3G Prizefail. xd.png

Dang, the lovely Silver I wanted to breed with the 09 Valentine dragon I have is on cooldown. Darn. I was so itching to breed the pretty checker. Guess I can wait though. This has only been active for just over an hour and it feels like ten already. xd.png I have two spaces left for eggs and I'm not gonna rest until I'm locked. Sleep is overrated anyway. tongue.gif

finding a radiant angel in the abandoned section is a PAIN. But totally worth it. Now I got one of every type, just waiting for them to hatch. Can't wait to see the new dragon for this year.

lol, well that was a quick catch. Another pretty heartseeker and an arrow-lineage rosebud with a Frill in the mix. Not bad for my first batch. Not bad at all. Whelp, I'm all locked up at least until tomorrow. Yay! I didn't have to pull an all-nighter to catch some pretties! wub.gif

wow, it's only been an hour and 20 minutes? that's a new record for me. I can't wait to start breeding my guys for everyone, including a special lineage I had planned since...Christmas? Yeah, that sounds right. Hopefully that one gives me 4 eggs total so I can spread the kindness that people have shown me over the years.

Good night guys! And happy hunting! cool.gif

To quote Rhino the hamster from the movie Bolt: "Let it begin! Let it begin! LET IT BEGIN!!" :D

Personally I'm not collecting any past Valentine's breeds (I only want three of each breed because I don't really do much with Holidays and three seemed like a good limit for Valentine's because the emote '<3' looks like a heart. lol Or maybe it's just me?) except for one more Radiant Angel, but that I can breed myself so everything else save for one Arsani that's part of a trade is going to the AP. ^-^ Best of luck to y'all who are hunting and -Effie Trinket voice- Happy DC Valentine's Week. May the eggs be ever in your favor~ *three finger salute*

Any word yet on the event itself? :) I hope it's another one where we can send cute and festive stuff to other people~ <3

Good luck, AP stalkers! I haven't caught anything noteworthy, so I'm off to bed. Will play again tomorrow happy.gif

Phew! Managed to breed all my pairs and fill up my slots. In a few more hours a couple eggs will grow and I can AP hunt.

Breed my scroll's worth of valentine's for the AP, I hope people enjoy them it they find them! And of course, I bred a set for me to keep and freeze. And then after that it's time to find some new 2nd gens!

I have a long list of 2nd gen Valentine 09s that I'm after this year...dayum. Probably won't get them all, unfortunately...