TJ09

2015-02-06 - Valentine's Day Timeline

I still dont know how the raffle goes. How does one enter? How does the winner know he/she won? What kind of prizes are there? I reccon I probably never will win any, but I'm really curious here.

Each year the ways of entering the raffle differs, these recent years it's usually counted as how many tickets you can obtain throughout the event by playing minigames or just participating. There's no way of entering the raffle if one does not participate, usually.

Prizes are usually CB prizes which are Tinsels and Shimmers, before there were "Honorable Mention" (past tense because there weren't any HMs this year) prizes where a winner could choose any dragon on site except for a few exceptions such as certain holidays, discontinued dragons, and prizes. Winners are contacted via the email linked with your site account. smile.gif

Edited by suskekun222

There we go - all my Valentines Dragons have been bred. I've kept the eggs I want - and let the others go.

Can't wait for the new one ~ and to complete my Sprite collection of olds once my little eggs hatch smile.gif

I've been getting some pretty good AP pickups, even one with an alt grandparent! That made me happy. Now I must catch the elusive Radiant Angel and hope they hatch in time for me to get a Heart Seeker (curse me for only having 5 egg slots T_T)

My friend is laughing so hard right now. He just bred all of his V-day eggs including his two CB Radiant Angels and then he went to catch some for himself and he caught one of his own eggs. He said, "How does that even happen?"

I haven't picked up any Valentines yet because I'm scroll-locked (bronze trophy still :3) 'til this evening, at which point I'll use my egg slot to try and summon a GoN. If that fails I might go look for an RA.

RA x Fever Wyvern is the best RA pairing I've seen but it's a bit unusual so I can't imagine there's many out there.

Also I have like four spare Incubates if anyone's desperate to get an egg hatched and has run out. They're no good for me while I'm scroll-locked all over.

Apparently my luck is with Rosebuds and Heartseekers this year. Not that I mind, they are my two favorite of the V-Breeds. wub.gif

Got some Arsani's and Radiants. Happy about that but have to wait for one of my Pyralsprite Eggs to hatch cause I forgot all about this event. *shrugs*

Yay, the event is still going on on my birthday, which is the 20th. Thanks TJ and all the spriters and everyone that is working on this event. My radiant Angel army is slowly growing.

There's no where else to put it, but I have a problem - my email stating that I won a prize from the raffle got lost in the matrix. wink.gif

Edited by Dame_Jedi

I've filled up on eggs finally <3 <3

A lot of which are for breeding projects~

And one is a dreambaby of mine, which I now need to start looking for a potential mate. Ahhh~ This Vday is already the best! Can't wait to see the event!!

Quite full up on eggs, myself. My Sobek is taking up a slot at the moment. I didn't think he'd arrive for Valentine's breeding.

Alas I now have Sweetlings and Radiant Angels all snug on my scroll. A happy parent I am.

I managed to get my favorite pairing again (Rosebud x Ice)! I will breed mine towards the end I believe.

D'oh!

Never fails that I do it at least once a Holiday season;

Go to a click site - upload my scroll for the non-Holiday breeds to gain views - forget to un-check the Holiday eggs - hit confirm.

Sick eggs within a few hours.

Reminder people - wait at least a day before putting eggs into click sites (and if you need to for other eggs on your scroll...make sure you do not have your Holiday eggs selected!)

D'oh!

Never fails that I do it at least once a Holiday season;

Go to a click site - upload my scroll for the non-Holiday breeds to gain views - forget to un-check the Holiday eggs - hit confirm.

Sick eggs within a few hours.

Reminder people - wait at least a day before putting eggs into click sites (and if you need to for other eggs on your scroll...make sure you do not have your Holiday eggs selected!)

I feel your pain. I have 3 sick Sweetling eggs and 2 sick RA eggs because I put them in a hatchery right away. OTL

I have 8 hours before I can hunt for more V-day babies. I'm going to go nuts before then. Sigh~ fanfiction, here I come.

Now locked. I got two RA's which makes me happy since I wasn't around last year. Got a heartseeker that to me has a really pretty lineage that I could do something with).

Will be incubating tomorrow and hope to catch another 09, and maybe a rosebud. I plan to start breeding mine on the 11th. They will all go to the AP unless I get a request from someone.

I know it's the players choice...but seeing CBs bred to messy lineaged mates make me sad faced...sad.gif

I know it's the players choice...but seeing CBs bred to messy lineaged mates make me sad faced...sad.gif

Argh yes! sad.gif

I saw a few liek that, myself, in my hunting and invariably I threw them back.

It did make me wonder , thought, what he persons who bred it was reasoning when they chose the mate they did.

PERHAPS it was a misclick and they actually hadn't INTENDED to breed with the mate they did.

Hey hey guys! I always thought that Rosebuds where Lindwurms! I never liked them 'cause they looked like weird slug things, but they're actually super cool xd.png

Edited by Niyaka

I saw a few liek that, myself, in my hunting and invariably I threw them back.

It did make me wonder , thought, what he persons who bred it was reasoning when they chose the mate they did.

PERHAPS it was a misclick and they actually hadn't INTENDED to breed with the mate they did.

Pfft...freeze fodder for me, especially the two RAs I found. Makes me feel less guilty freezing messy holidays than it would if I froze 2/3gs xd.png.

Edit: clarifying

Edited by Slaskia