Syiren

How are you feeling?

Exhausted after a night of Eurovision.

Uggh. Wicked migraine headache. Had it since last night. Just doesn't want to go away.

Goood. Slept well and now I am ready to study my a* off. biggrin.gif

Better. Emotionally speaking, I feel more stable nowadays. I was sick for two days though, not fun. I'm actually better now, but I didn't really eat for two days.

Pretty good emotionally, but I'm very tired because I haven't gotten enough sleep for a couple days... That's my fault though, so I deserve this. laugh.gif

Pretty happy!

Such kind people here, they always seem to make my day biggrin.gif

Feeling pretty good now after four fridays ago when i stepped on a huge landscaping nail that was sticking out of a landscaping two by four. I was getting my dog's toy out of my mom's flower bed.I then stepped back and the nail which was as round as my pinkie finger and and three inches long or more,went straight thu my sandle thru my foot and out my sec toe by my last toe.I screamed and yelled for help no one heard me so i had to pull it out myself. I hobbled to the door yelled at dad to get mom. She took me to the emergency room where they soaked my foot in iodine and gave me a tetanus shot and wrapped it.They sent me home with antibiotics of course. I could not walk at all for the firts three days or so. It is better now able to walk it is almost healed but aces every so offten.Sorry for long post had to tell you all.

Edited by Laryal

Deprived of sleep. This folio + 4 other major things aren't doing themselves!

Much better after last night. I won't even talk about last night. I'm going to pretend it never happened. dry.gif

I'm extremely cold right now, my feet feel like iceblocks. Other than that, doing great.

Very sleepy. Though overall, pretty happy at the moment. happy.gif

I've been feeling a little weird the last few days, kind of sad. I've been getting annoyed at everything a lot easier, not exactly feeling sad, but I know weird stuff like this means the start of another low period. rolleyes.gif

Feeling sick from nerves. I've got my first college final of the spring semester today... and two more back to back in the morning tomorrow :/

I really need to do well and have been studying for a month now for all three. I'm hoping to do fine. Just nervous as usual before a test.

Sad. Missing my doggie who passed away on Thursday.

*hugs* I'm so sorry. I know what that's like.

I'm feeling alright. I little bit anxious, but that's only because of the weather forecast and everything I need to get done today.