Syiren

How are you feeling?

I hope you're ok, luluxrose. sad.gif <3 Sending all the love.

I'm exhausted. Work is really killing me at the moment and I feel like I don't even have time to think.

Tired and in no mood to go clean out the garage. It has to be done though. Sigh~ dry.gif

Happy, but I have a pretty bad stomach ache. Hopefully that'll go away soon...

Finally a little better after recovering from the worst (and only) case of the flu...

I am so behind on schoolwork I am so stressed out too

I have like 4 papers due tomorrow and I have only finished two of them and I'm so stressed about grades right now....

Worried about a math test that's tomorrow!

Good luck with your maths test! biggrin.gif

I'm feeling... tired today. Not enough sleep last night. I was busy booking an overseas holiday, though, so I can't really complain.

Well--I just burned my entire mouth on some hot coffee so that's something. ^^'

Ouch! sad.gif I hope the pain/feeling wears off soon!

I feel determined to own this day! Gotta make it a good day biggrin.gif

I feel tired.

Me too. I didn't get many hours of sleep last night so it's only natural that today's been such a dopey day.

A little stressed and anxious, but I'm also relived and heart-warmed. It's amazing how you can feel two totally different feelings at once.

Terrified and upset. Just heard my parents fight over a terrible occurrence from this afternoon, but I can't let it get to me. I'm the one link between them and my sister...

Terrified and upset. Just heard my parents fight over a terrible occurrence from this afternoon, but I can't let it get to me. I'm the one link between them and my sister...

I feel for you. That's the reason why I'm so stressed and anxious. My dad's coming home for good after his job kept sending him to farther locations for work. Now I have to put up with him and mom getting into arguments because he can never stand being wrong or let things go. dry.gif

*hugs for you*

Edited by Syiren

I feel really tired and a bit sad, I wish the people I like liked me back. :c

I have mixed feelings. Sometimes, life renders me speechless. I'd like so many things to be different, and want to learn how to evolve as a person.

Edited by andromedae

Good luck with your maths test! biggrin.gif

I'm feeling... tired today. Not enough sleep last night. I was busy booking an overseas holiday, though, so I can't really complain.

Also thanks! Hope you feel better smile.gif

tired. Been so busy today and it's only half-way over. @~@;