Syiren

How are you feeling?

Relieved as all get-out.

I'm moving soon, and selling some unnecessary furniture and appliances (the new place comes with some stuff this one didn't) and when a buyer showed up today to pick up the washer and dryer, I shut my cat into the bedroom for safety. And then after they'd gotten the stuff out and gone, I saw that the bedroom door had been bumped open and my cat was nowhere to be found. I was sure she'd gotten out. Tore the apartment apart searching for her, hunted through the shrubs around the building, checked under all the parked cars, etc.

Four hours later, as I was putting together a "lost kitty" flyer, she strolled into the living room like nothing had happened. I still have no idea where she was hiding all that time, but she's still here and not lost after all.

This story brightened up my day.

Glad your cat was found. smile.gif

My mood has been wonky today. Work was fine and I was actually happy, then I got home and got pretty depressed. I'm slowly working myself out of it though.

Tired and a bit depressed. I'm also irritated and wish I could crawl back into bed. Definitely not one of my best days. dry.gifsad.gif

A little worried that I won't be able to reach the required word count for my essay. Other than that, still good, and I'm determined to get a good grade on this thing. I'm also really close to being over this cold, finally!

Still sick and slightly bitter about being sick. Complaining about it makes me feel better though.

In all seriousness, I'm just glad I made it through finals week while passing. Although I'm not terribly excited for summer.. I have very little planned to do. :x Except maybe float around here.

A little tired. And Relieved that it's Friday so that I can have the weekend to catch up on school work.

Well rested after sleeping for a couple of hours and catching up on lost rest laugh.gif

Happy. It's my birthday. tongue.gif

Happy Birthday biggrin.gif

---------------------------------------------------

I'm feeling great. biggrin.gif

As my Study Leave begins this Friday (I'm doing GCSEs soon... eep), all of my lessons are fun biggrin.gif We ate cake, sang songs and played games in German smile.gif

Although, I do feel a little sick. A tummy bug, I think. It's put off my appetite, which is why I'm here instead of eating xd.png

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day biggrin.gif

My stomach hurts, but other than that I'm good.