Syiren

How are you feeling?

Sad and depressed.

Hang in there, things will get better. smile.gif *Hug*

Right now I'm feeling kind of jittery/excited and wishing (once again) that I didn't need sleep to live.

A little annoyed, but I'll get over it. I'm mostly just tired and grumpy. I need to find a way of getting better sleep. dry.gif

i have a medical condition that sometimes causes me to go a few nights without sleep

today is day 3 with no sleep. physical translation; i am a slower version of myself, and i feel cloudy, and stupid today. wish me luck for tnight i need it smile.gif

i have a medical condition that sometimes causes me to go a few nights without sleep

today is day 3 with no sleep. physical translation; i am a slower version of myself, and i feel cloudy, and stupid today. wish me luck for tnight i need it smile.gif

I hope you are able to take medication to help you with sleep because that isn't good. I'm a nurse, so I know all about that kind of thing :/. I'm sorry, hun.

I feel tired, but secure and content. I am heading into my 4th 12hr night shift in a row, and then I go to my clinic appointment tomorrow...then head 2 hours to stay with my brother as he's getting married Friday. Secure and content because I'm happy with a certain man in my life smile.gif

I've been feeling pretty good. I just won an art scholarship and won first place in show a couple weeks ago (which resulted in a paycheck!) and I've been featured in the newspaper three times this month. My work is popular at the moment apparently.

Besides that, I'm just really anxious to graduate. Two weeks left... ;;

In physical pain, I have this blister that really hurts! Anyway, I've been a bit down lately but I can't let that bring me down entirely. I just want to get better.

A little better, actually. I'm also kind of sleepy, so maybe I'll be able to get to sleep earlier than normal tonight. smile.gif

I've been doing nothing for hours but I still feel a bit physically exhausted. And a little mentally too. I don't want to do anything.

bit frustrated. wrist has been hurting for most of the day, so haven't been able to draw much. there's a lot of stuff i'd like to work on and i'm really impatient to get to it.

I've been doing decent, I feel bad though I haven't been very active on DC forums for a while other than trades. I just had some coffee after a while of not having some, so that's got me really happy at least for the time being.

Everyday I've been walking so I can get my legs stronger, it's been working too. ^^

So yeah, decent.

Hang in there, things will get better. smile.gif *Hug*

Thank you.

Feeling better today, other than slightly irritable and starting to catch a cold.

getting sick and tired of being sick and tired

going into week 5 of the flu - sux

getting sick and tired of being sick and tired

going into week 5 of the flu - sux

Oh wow, that's horrible! Have you been to see a doctor?

~*~

I'm hungry, but otherwise alright.

Edited by Syiren

Angry. She doesn't care about me. She only loves herself.

Edited by andromedae

Angry. She doesn't trust me at all. I don't love her anymore.

Added: Talked to her again today, but it felt like nothing had changed. No way.

Edited by artiuslove

Physically? In so much pain sad.gif But hey, happy because it's DC's birthday!!

Had my morning coffee, so you should be safe if you're anywhere near me.

Pretty darn good. I commissioned my friend to do a new avie for me and I'm pretty happy with it. As much as I love Vamps, this one's a bit more fitting to my name. :P

I need to do some serious work on my signature to toss in the credit for it and a couple other things, but ehhh that can wait 'til tomorrow.

A bit scattered and overwhelmed, final year is destroying what makes me human OTL.

Better, now that I took that painkiller. I needed it, otherwise exam week would have been impossible, that pain was simply unbearable </3 I'm neutral today, but I'll try to turn neutral into positive smile.gif