Syiren

How are you feeling?

Like I want to scream at the top of my lungs. Where's an empty field when you need one? dry.gif

Inadequate. Terrified. Unwanted. Useless. A bit like I'm stuck in this hole, and I can't really see a way out. I don't know what I'm doing with my life, the form of entertainment that used to bring me a lot of joy is causing anxiety with drama and groups disbanding, and I just... Don't feel like I'm capable of anything for myself.

It's a real rotten place to be right now. I hope anyone feeling similar keeps their chin up and keeps going, cause lord knows that's a feat most difficult for me right now...

Excited and nervous at the same time. Today is my last day of regular classes for my undergrad degree. Finals all next week! I'm excited to be almost done, but a little nervous about the finals--one in particular! biggrin.gif

Totally hormonal. I just cried watching a two minute Lowes ad on youtube.

Better today, still a bit down though. sleep.gif

Nervous: Heading to Penguicon, and while I know quite a few people that are going, im not really that close to a lot of them. Time to make new friends!

Nervous: Heading to Penguicon, and while I know quite a few people that are going, im not really that close to a lot of them. Time to make new friends!

Good luck! smile.gif

I'm feeling calmer than the past few days, but still pretty depressed. Slowly taking steps outside of this mental well, though.

I either got sick yesterday or had an allergic reaction to some kind of pollen from outside, because my nose won't stop running and my throat is very sore...

I honestly feel a bit betrayed and unwanted right now... I feel like I did something wrong....

A little cry-y and nervous. Kind of freaking out about having to work three days in a row next week.

A mixture of sick and frightened, right now. I've just read something horrifying online and its honestly scarred me somehow. unsure.gifI won't be going on reddit anytime soon.

Frustrated. I was going to trade with someone sometime ago, but then they disappeared for a while. They're back now and ignoring my PMs. If they changed their mind I wish they would just say no, but I'm not getting any answers!

I'm sick, so not very good, but at least I've started to recover so I do feel a little better than last weekend. smile.gif

Like crap. I wish I could get a decent night's sleep.