Syiren

How are you feeling?

I have a headache, so I'm not feeling too great. Don't know what's been up with me and headaches lately. They're usually pretty scarce for me.

Feeling quite hot and a little sticky from humidity. Even though my ceiling fan is on high, it still circulates the heat around the room... :/

Tired and sore, but overall good.

Just moved from Atlanta, GA to Peoria, IL. So the tired and sore comes from loading the Uhaul truck and trailer (and ripping off a toenail while doing that!) and then two days of driving a vehicle clearly designed for someone at least 6' tall (I'm 5'4"), followed by a night on the floor before the unloading and the assembling of furniture.

But, the new apartment is nice, the cat handled the traveling quite well, and if we're not fully unpacked yet, we've got enough of the necessities organized that we can do the books and knick-knack type stuff a little at a time. More to the point, we have our beds and our futon put back together, so we've got comfortable seating and sleeping.

And as a bonus, there's a rabbit warren somewhere behind our building, and I can sit out on the balcony in the evenings and watch bunnies of all sizes hopping around and chasing each other and nibbling the grass. Face it, it's hard not to smile when looking at baby bunnies. smile.gif

Just wonderful. <---sarcasm. Girls, I don't even have to explain why. We all go through it...and it sucks.

Emotionally I'm just glad the long weekend is over. I am excited for tomorrow though when I head over to a friend's house. I need some time away.

Saying that I'm under tremendous stress and about to explode would be the understatement of the year.

Stressed because I can' t get my hands on a cup of coffee.

Yes, I'm stressed because I can't have a cup of stress. Lovely.

Difficult feelings going on here, but I think I'll be fine.

Emotionally in pain

Nothing really bad, just heartache over something that won't ever happen

When I fall for someone, I fall hard

Other than that pretty great! ^-^

I am feeling hyped! Tomorrow is my master's thesis defence, and for the first time since I started graduate school, I actually feel pretty darn ready for this! My advisor just looked over my presentation and had only very minor edits. He said it looked very good. I have been practising, and while I still need to go over it several times before bed, I am getting to where I need to be. smile.gif

Relieved mostly. First college class of my life was today; Speech, while we're at it. I'm awful at this. People scare me and I get nervous and want to shrivel up and cry and explode.

They aren't so bad if I get to be prepared for them, but we had to do impromptu speeches on randomly-drawn topics. Everyone else gets "why are seat belts important" and "what is on your bucket list" and "what makes a person a hero" meanwhile I somehow manage to draw "why are humans fascinated by the universe" I mean what. Sure, with planning, I could write a whole lovely essay on this topic but I'm given thirty seconds to think about something to say, oh boy.

Luckily I did it and it's over and I get to plan for the rest of my speeches xd.png

Oh, I'm pretty dang happy. Spoiled myself of a very small, but very meaningful detail about this one game I'm currently playing. Sure, I spoiled myself, but this small detail just so happens to contain my favorite character from the game. :')

Sad thing is, I have almost beat said game. :I

I'm happy. Got some help in a game from an awesome person and relaxing over at a friend's house. I have a slight headache, but I took something for it.

I'm happy. I've been cooking up a storm today and making everyone happy with my culinary arts. Usually everything I try to cook turns to disaster, but not today.

I PASSED MY MASTER'S DEFENCE! I just have to make some edits to my thesis, deposit it, and then I will be placed on the summer graduation list for a master's degree in entomology. Happy, happy, happy, happy!

Pretty good today. Indulging on chocolate chip cookie dough. =D

Annoyed. Great idea, bro, you can just sleep and leave me, lonely. Yeah, great plan, wow!

Bro, you just took a three hour long nap plus you had a whole lot of hours of sleep before the nap. Open your dang eyeballs, thanks.