Syiren

How are you feeling?

Still kinda lonely, but pretty happy now that I'm enjoying the nice sun here ^.^

Looks like a storm system is coming in though, so kinda bummed about that dry.gif

I have a headache and that frustrates me a lot. I also feel queasy. I hope I don't get sick dry.gif

Pretty excited; going to get some gifts for friends tonight! smile.gif

Pretty excited; going to get some gifts for friends tonight! smile.gif

Sounds fun!

*wishes I had friends*

xd.png

I have a headache and that frustrates me a lot. I also feel queasy. I hope I don't get sick dry.gif

I hope you aren't getting sick either! I am just getting over the stomach bug SO gave me, but it was more like having various stages of a migraine (which for me always includes various stages of nausea as they do) and it knocked us out for like 2 weeks. Anytime you have head hurt + nausea go for quiet dark sleep no cheating. I'm starting to emerge from mine, but I *hate* being locked away from life.

Not to panic you, but I take those combos seriously. Unless it's a super critical event, and it rarely is worth it, just get that sleep and it will heal faster than fighting it.

And if you do get migraines, or suspect you might, there is another thread that talks about them.

Hope you feel better soon. I got to eat a salad today and I thought it was heaven.

Stressed, but physically alright.

I hope you aren't getting sick either! I am just getting over the stomach bug SO gave me, but it was more like having various stages of a migraine (which for me always includes various stages of nausea as they do) and it knocked us out for like 2 weeks. Anytime you have head hurt + nausea go for quiet dark sleep no cheating. I'm starting to emerge from mine, but I *hate* being locked away from life.

Not to panic you, but I take those combos seriously. Unless it's a super critical event, and it rarely is worth it, just get that sleep and it will heal faster than fighting it.

And if you do get migraines, or suspect you might, there is another thread that talks about them.

Hope you feel better soon. I got to eat a salad today and I thought it was heaven.

Thank you so much for the detailed information <3 I'll keep an eye out and read a bit up on migraines. I normally never have headaches, I think it has something to do with my eyes being tired though. Also I've been eating pretty badly so... yeah. That probably also doesn't help. unsure.gif

My headache is now gone, but I still definitely feel like just sleeping the day off. sad.gif

yesterday when i went to school it was very hot so i just went with my hoodie and when it was the last lesson it started raining like CRAZY and there was thunder soooo... i ran home just with a hoodie... and now i'm sick D:

edit : i extremely hate when my nose starts leaking it always wants to kill my self no joke .-.

Edited by lio4ik

Still sick. Started getting a really annoying cough last afternoon that ended up keeping me awake almost all night with coughing fits. dry.gif

Foggy.

What I think are allergies have been so bad the last couple of days I was in small amounts of tears at different points. I got a couple new allergy meds today though and at least one(?) of them seems to have worked. My throat or sinuses isn't making me as miserable, but at the cost of feeling like I'm in a distant daze.

This wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have a final I definitely need to study for tomorrow. I hadn't been doing it the last couple days 'cause I've been so miserable, and now I probably couldn't if I tried 'cause my comprehension skills are currently near nonexistent. It's only 10 PM and the final's at 7:30 in the morning. Ffft. This can only work out well.

I'm feeling kind of nervous and jumpy because I have a dentist appointment later. I'm not actually scared of the dentist, it's just the general going anywhere in public where there are other people. I'm hoping it won't take long and that there won't be many people there, because being around strangers (or even extended family, for that matter) is so uncomfortable.

Relieved as all get-out.

I'm moving soon, and selling some unnecessary furniture and appliances (the new place comes with some stuff this one didn't) and when a buyer showed up today to pick up the washer and dryer, I shut my cat into the bedroom for safety. And then after they'd gotten the stuff out and gone, I saw that the bedroom door had been bumped open and my cat was nowhere to be found. I was sure she'd gotten out. Tore the apartment apart searching for her, hunted through the shrubs around the building, checked under all the parked cars, etc.

Four hours later, as I was putting together a "lost kitty" flyer, she strolled into the living room like nothing had happened. I still have no idea where she was hiding all that time, but she's still here and not lost after all.