Laugh

Mistletoe Dragon Breeding Plans!

user posted image

It's a shame this can never be a thing or I'd have made it a thing next christmas.

I like them most with Wrapping Wings, cus the greenish and blueish color tones seem to be alike. But this means I have to wait until Christmas 2015 to breed tongue.gif

I like them most with Wrapping Wings, cus the greenish and blueish color tones seem to be alike. But this means I have to wait until Christmas 2015 to breed  tongue.gif

I am literally in love with that pairing. Next Christmas, I'm going to hunt for 2nd gens. from Mistletoes and Wrapping Wings like mad. Almost a year of waiting, but in this special case... I am patient. I can wait. tongue.gif

My favourites:

Night Glory Drake

user posted image

Whiptail

user posted image

Tri-Horn Wyvern

user posted image

I especially like the night glory x mistletoe and the tri-horn x mistletoe.

Edited by Jascuty

I normally don't like green Nebulas and I already have enough lineages with Nebulas as it is but damn, they look gorgeous with green Nebs ohmy.gif

The night glory/mistletoe looks even prettier for its impossibility.

I know ;( I'm so sad that it's a drake sad.gif

Ooooooh. *sparkly eyes*

I've got a lot of things on my "definitely doing" list now! Waterhorse, Greenwing, White and Green Copper are MUST HAVE, with Canopy, Falconiform, Bleeding Moon and Guardian all coming in close runner-ups!

Good thing I don't have a CB Silver, or that'd be on the list, too. ;D

If anyone wants to hit me up for bloodswaps for those MUST-HAVE pairings, PM away and I'd be happy to! (My Mistletoes are named "Kissletoe" and "Bristletoe" for those of you who like wordplay...)

user posted image

Golds just look amazing with everything <3 I'm going to try a Silver mate next, methinks. Let's hope for luck!

Hmm I think I'm going to go for Guardians for one, and Black Tea for the other. Finally, a holiday that goes with not only one but BOTH my favourite regular dragons wub.gif

Any idea what you get when you cross GoNs x Mistletoe dragons? I received a refusal and a no interest.

I also wasn't sure if I can post this question on GoN breeding.

----------------------

Thank you Ruby Eyes

Edited by Mystic_Halo

Creation. I found a hatchling in AoND that's a 2nd gen Avatar of Creation (the blue variety) from Mistletoe.

So many fantastic possibilities. I think I'm going to have to start collecting 2nd-gens of a lot of these.... So sad that Frill can only be stairstep or spiral.

I'm liking mistletoe/shadow walker too -- something about haunted trees....

I'm liking mistletoe/shadow walker too -- something about haunted trees....

Oh goodness, I love everything with Shadow Walkers; pretty much had to force myself not to go for that lineage.

*cries about my lack of spare CB Shadow Walkers*

But my favourite at the moment is Frostbite and Mistletoe and that i know for sure have several users mentioned.

I agree with this one. I love the greens and blues together. I think this is what I am going to be breeding mine to next year. smile.gif

I also like mistletoe x ice for the same reason, but I think trying to breed that line would be a lot harder!

Edited by Xasora

I wil breed my Ladies to Frostbite and Black Tea until a release that gave me more options. wink.gif

Black Tea is really interesting but Frostbite is a tiny little bit foremost.

user posted image

I think I may have to make a third gen checker with this pairing one day. I'd need to get CB Sunsets first, though xd.png I totally stole that Sunset from Tiki's scroll, btw. I have no CB Sunsets |D

Edited by PieMaster

user posted image

I think I may have to make a third gen checker with this pairing one day. I'd need to get CB Sunsets first, though xd.png I totally stole that Sunset from Tiki's scroll, btw. I have no CB Sunsets |D

Your alt times silver is my greatest fantasy. I'd love you to do that, it would be the most gorgeous pairing! wub.gif

user posted image

I caught one. Keep room for it in about 3 days ^^ Sent!

Edited by Ruby Eyes