Laugh

Mistletoe Dragon Breeding Plans!

The lineages with the Canopy, Spotted Greenwing, Undine, and Fever look amazing. I like the immense amount of green in them. I'm starting to lean towards the Spotted Greenwing pairing though, it just looks really nice. I also like how there isn't just one similar shade of green in the lineage, there's a darker shade and a lighter shade. Time to start breeding! wink.gif

I've decided to pair my second Mistletoe with Balloons, simply because of the fact their poses are like made for each other (as I posted on the first page).

And I hope to find some 2gs of Sweetlings as I don't have CB Sweetlings, but I love that pairing as well.

with imperial Fleshcrown - I can totally see this happening, allthough the colours are rather saying springtime than christmas^^ They remind me of primroses.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/eFhbe

I tried Nhiostrife too but they would not reproduce dry.gif

Edited by Varnayrah

I really like the Royal Crimson, Undine, BBW and Fevers. Fever was my first thought when I saw the adults.

I don't think I saw these pairings listed yet.

Guardian x Mistletoe

Bluna x Mistletoe (for a hybrid checker

Geode a Mistletoe (Another hybrid idea)

Waverunner x Mistletoe

Thunder x Mistletoe (I'm actually on the fence about this one, because of the thunder's yellow. Default scrolls makes it less noticable)

Frill x Mistletoe (For use in 1st gen slots; Again the default scroll will look best with this I think.)

Silver Shimmer x Mistletoe (Already listed, but this is my favorite out of all metal combos; Great for stairstep or tombstone checker)

Edited by Daydreamer09

user posted image

Opinions on this? I think it would make a nice checker...

Ö.Ö I want to do this, I think. It looks great!

But I also like them with Frostbites... I guess I will wait until next December to decide. Who knows what is going to be released until then.

If any body needs G2's for Mistletoe projects I officially have no plans so I'm taking requests for next year for me to breed mistletoe G2

I have two CB frills, one male and one female.

Im wondering if i start a small checkered with them but.. i dont think i can..