Laugh

Mistletoe Dragon Breeding Plans!

I was thinking Frostbites would go nicely with these. Maybe green coppers?

I was thinking Frostbites would go nicely with these. Maybe green coppers?

I think Green Coppers would look amazing with them actually since the head faces down... Might be interesting, I'll edit them in a moment, going to link this to main thread happy.gif

EDIT: user posted image

Not too bad, but wasn't as great as I expected >.> I think the green coppers have too much blue. x_x

Edited by Saynna

I think it looks so great with white!

Maybe with terrae as well?

Edit: I saw Confused Cat already suggested that and 'made' a cecker in the news thread!

the checker

Edited by Sany

I like the idea of using royal crimsons, to make a red and green checker.

Editing this to add that I also really like the idea of a spiral lineage with these as it would actually look more like a festive garland or other decoration. Possibly with different CB mates to mimic the look of different bulbs/ornaments in the garland.

Edited by Xasora

I think it looks so great with white!

Maybe with terrae as well?

Terrae has been updated in OP as well as canopy wink.gif

Oooh, Canopy looks absolutely beautiful! wub.gif

I also saw someone suggesting it with Undines, that sounds like an interesting combo as well! Though a bit hard with the alts..

Oooh, Canopy looks absolutely beautiful! wub.gif

I also saw someone suggesting it with Undines, that sounds like an interesting combo as well! Though a bit hard with the alts..

I could do Undines and those might actually look a lot better too xd.png So far I am liking them better with bolder colors o3o I'll just get to work on the green undines and not use yellow (unless requested).

EDIT: Undines are in OP now, they blend in EXTREMELY well with Mistletoes ohmy.gif I can barely tell it's a checker at a fast glance! LOL Looks great though!

Edited by Saynna

I could do Undines and those might actually look a lot better too xd.png So far I am liking them better with bolder colors o3o I'll just get to work on the green undines and not use yellow (unless requested).

EDIT: Undines are in OP now, they blend in EXTREMELY well with Mistletoes ohmy.gif I can barely tell it's a checker at a fast glance! LOL Looks great though!

Holy cow, that looks really gorgeous indeed! The spriting style seems similar as well, both are like..fat in a good way haha.

I have some too:

user posted image

with Frostbites

user posted image

with Winter Seasonals

I have a .psd file with the new christmas dragon and some possible mates to test for yourself. If somebody wants it, I can upload it for you ^^

EDIT: ooh the one with the coppers looks really pretty <3

Edited by Cazanna

These are all great pairings. Maybe could you try ones with something purple? Or Ices?

I want to pair these cute dragons with something more serious. Too bad I only got one male Grave.

I have some too:

user posted image

with Frostbites

user posted image

with Seasonals

I have a .psd file with the new christmas dragon and some possible mates to test for yourself. If somebody wants it, I can upload it for you ^^

EDIT: ooh the one with the coppers looks really pretty <3

Ooh, I really like the Winter one! Not a fan of the frostbite but that's simply because all my frostbites hate me haha.

I like how the Mistletoe pairs with Balloon (position wise), but the colors might work a bit less well sad.gif

EDIT: it's like a big happy hug!

user posted image

Edited by Sany

These are all great pairings. Maybe could you try ones with something purple? Or Ices?

I want to pair these cute dragons with something more serious. Too bad I only got one male Grave.

Something purple x Mistletoe done, Ice x Mistletoe done (lovely btw!)

Next: Spotted Greenwings, back to work! laugh.gif (Now in OP)

Edited by Saynna

I like how the Mistletoe pairs with Balloon (position wise), but the colors might work a bit less well sad.gif

EDIT: it's like a big happy hug!

user posted image

Awww <3 That's cute :3 I was also thinking about Moonstones with Mistletoes but the color of the Moonstones seem a little too dark.

Also, what do we think of Bright Breasted Wyverns?

Fevers? Though it might be a bit much pastel green overload... I think they'd look good with pink-coloured dragons, too (esp. Pinks and Sweets). And Undines. Also Waterhorses.

Fevers?  Though it might be a bit much pastel green overload...  I think they'd look good with pink-coloured dragons, too (esp. Pinks and Sweets).  And Undines.  Also Waterhorses.

I'll try that and BBWs real quick before going to take a quick rest (will try to reserve first spot on 2nd page so I can put images there instead of stuffing the hell out of the OP).

Edit: Both Fevers and BBWs updated in OP, also, Undines are in the OP as well Amazon, but just regular to keep a consistency. smile.gif Now to reserve a spot in page 2.. >.> So far I think I like the BBW the best and white being second.

Edited by Saynna

So many possibilities

Somehow, I imagine Mistletoes with Brutes and white Stripes... I have to say, I like how they look with Red Crimsons and Whites.

Edited by Hazel360

Terrae and winter look pretty! Maybe with Springs or Pillows, or A Valentine Dragon, the colors would go great with a lighter Pink

Winter, frostbite, crimson and purple... not so short shortlist in my case smile.gif But I think I like winter most.

I like this too.

Edited by irercha

They look really pretty with whites, I think that's my favorite. Frostbites and Winters is beautiful as well

I'm leaning more towards something of an opposite color myself:

I think the colors oppose each other well with Brutes (and the horns match shape) as well as the Royal Crimsons.

Though I will admit they do look good with both colors of Undines (but I feel the green looks better than the Yellow personally)

I think I'll really try them with Greenwings. They're underused anyway.

I was thinking they looked good with Greenwings, too.

(Thanks Saynna for posting the checkers!)

user posted image

I'm going to breed mine with my sweetling on Valentine's day. Kiss under the mistletoe! >u<