Laugh

Mistletoe Dragon Breeding Plans!

Thanks ruby, now I have to find a male CB silver, easier said than done on a iPad with hotel wifi sad.gif

Thanks ruby, now I have to find a male CB silver, easier said than done on a iPad with hotel wifi sad.gif

You're welcome. I also like them with undines (which are much easier to catch) smile.gif

Any suggestions for breeds for bonded mates for 2 female mistletoes?

top suggestions

- Ice

- Royal Blue

- Frost Bite

- Pyrope

- White

I really like the mistletoe x ice in the OP, but man those would be hard to breed. I've got some CB ice dragons, maybe I'll see if I can come up with some 2G ice x mistletoe to be ready for next December.

I guess I generally prefer checkers where the mates are complimentary colors, rather than shades of the same color, so the checker lineage really pops rather than making you think they're all the same dragon.

I guess I generally prefer checkers where the mates are complimentary colors, rather than shades of the same color, so the checker lineage really pops rather than making you think they're all the same dragon.

I don't mind if they are the same color, so long as there is enough difference between them. For example, x Undine. ^-^

Any suggestions for breeds for bonded mates for 2 female mistletoes?

Mine are going to be bonded mates (only breed with them) with Ices. I just love the contrast in the checker.

Two plans for me...

user posted image

And

Mistletoe x Sunset

Tried both with the winters, and got a refusal, so... will have to pick a different mate for that plan!! Will start the sunset line after I get the winter started! smile.gif

I was thinking of pairing them with balloons (: I love the combination of the red and cream with the green

I picked up a CB Undine in preparation for breeding with Mistletoes, but I'm debating what other dragon I should pair with my second girl. Contemplating a Crimson Royal since I already have one.

I guess I'm going for a Mistletoe x Waterhorse checker. Never thought they would look so great together!

This is a bit too much to pretty up in PS or Paint, but these are one of my favorite breeds. wub.gif

-snip-

user posted image x user posted image

-snip-

I rather like the idea of a Bleeding Toes lineage! The greens and blues compliment each other while the red provides a contrast.

user posted image

For some reason, I really like these guys with muted pink breeds.

Also, because I love Tsunamis with basically everything:

I can't possibly do a checker, or even breed both the mistletoe with frills (as I have only one CB male and one CB female) but I still want to to do this. Barring that, I saw that someone paired with guardians. .... biggrin.gif They look *very* nice together. And they look nice with pyropes. Still, that's a long way off. I have plenty of time to play around and see what other dragons might be released this coming year.

Edited by ytak