Laugh

Mistletoe Dragon Breeding Plans!

I like it. The resulting AoC would look great! happy.gif

I have done this one

from Mistletoe and GON.

Everyone welcome to do bloodswaps and/or a project together.

I have a Green Copper from Mistletoe, and it looks great. I was thinking of doing a checker, or a staircase. Who knows. The possibilities are endless. tongue.gif

We've had a number of lovely releases this year and they have me plotting about possible parings with mistletoes. While the xenowyrms have a nice look about them, I'm not quite happy with the colors when compared with the mistletoes. I think the xenowrym colors are just a bit too saturated compared to a mistletoe.

Now, lunar heralds on the other hand are gorgeous, especially the gold and silver. Those two seem made for pairing with the mistletoes. I admit I'm torn about which I want to pair mine with.

Going to get this thread going again. wink.gif

We've had a number of lovely releases this year and they have me plotting about possible parings with mistletoes. While the xenowyrms have a nice look about them, I'm not quite happy with the colors when compared with the mistletoes. I think the xenowrym colors are just a bit too saturated compared to a mistletoe.

Now, lunar heralds on the other hand are gorgeous, especially the gold and silver. Those two seem made for pairing with the mistletoes. I admit I'm torn about which I want to pair mine with.

Going to get this thread going again. wink.gif

Agree on the first point, sadly. And I'm totally breeding one of mine with a silver lunar herald. The gold also looks a bit too bright with them imo, but the silver goes nicely. smile.gif

For reference:

{Lunar Heralds}

{Xenowyrms}

I'm not doing Xeno pairs. They're nice dragons, but I feel like they're a bit over hyped. That said, I don't think Astrapi, Chrono, and Thalassa look too bad, but the other three don't really seem to match.

As for Lunars, well... I was messing around about two weeks ago and found the pairs. I want them all. x: I'm definitely going to be hunting for ones from silver, bronze, and indigo, but gold in general has never been my favorite color (female Golds are actually a rare exception to that) so I guess I'll just see how things go. If I have the space I might look for one, but otherwise I'll be fine.

Will be breeding mine with Silvers (looking for a Mistletoe bloodswap biggrin.gif ).

I am planning to breed my Mistletoe with my GoN to get a 2nd Gen Mistletoe during the Xmas Holiday period. May even freeze it! Not sure as yet.

Edited by Sinion Kabe

I intend to breed my 2 Mistletoes to a pair of my Undines. I'm gonna breed them both ahead of time to get an Undine mate for the other pair so I can have a nice checker set up before the Holidays start.

Not sure which Mistletoe I'll pair with which yet, but I know I'm doing Green Nebula and Striped River~ <3

We've had some new breeds added and I have mocked up some 4G matrixes so we can see what they look like. I found a few pairings I really like that I didn't think I would.

Thalassa

Mageia

Indigo Lunar Herald

Silver Lunar Herald ~ Super pretty! *.*

Gold Lunar Herald

Someone earlier asked to see them with Vines

And here they are with Vine Alts in the lineage

Obligatory pairing with Yulebuck because it's really lovely:

Mistletoe x Yulebuck

But this one is my absolute favorite so far:

user posted image

I was blessed to get CB silver and gold this year finally due to the generosity and kindness of a couple other players. So I feel like giving back to the community by breeding my only CB Christmas dragons, my Mistletoe, to my male CB gold and silver. Hopefully each will produce four eggs so that as many people as possible can get one of these beautiful eggs.

If I didn't have my metals, or I could have had more CB Mistletoe, I'd probably be doing some of these this year too. I guess I might do them in future years.

Gold or Silver Lunar Herald

Desipis

Golden Wyvern

Green or Red Copper

Green Nebula

Anagallis

Undine

Frostbite

Winter Seasonal

Ice

Magma

Ember

I like combinations with fiery species and Mistletoe because it makes me think of Yule logs burning.

I like combinations with fiery species and Mistletoe because it makes me think of Yule logs burning.

Hellfire wyverns! They're fiery. What contrast. I have one paired with a silver lunar herald this year, but the other will be producing fiery bitter-babies.

This year im really hoping to start a checker with mistletoe/thunders. Maybe not the greatest pairing, but i told someone I'd try to continue the lineage of a gift they gave me. =)

Don't have Mistletoes myself, but they do look quite nicely with green Gemshards together.

user posted image

Oooh. That's really subtle but really pretty. I like them with Chronos, too.

I'm going to do one of my Mistletoes with silver, the other with a GoN, or silver lunar.. *sigh* decisions.

We are getting pretty close now, and for once I still stand by my original decision - I will breed one to a Black Tea, and the other to a Guardian. I life mate, so once this is done, it cannot be undone. I'll also be hunting for 2Gs from Shadow Walkers and Wrapping Wings, because I am an idiot and keep adding more holiday x holiday lines to my collection rolleyes.gif

Edited by Prince_Xanthius