Alexander_Drake

You As A Dragon

"Maybe they do not. But as I have not seen them in a while, maybe they did. That is the worst insult." He sneered. "You think we blunde around without help? You cannot survive without your petty armour, which seems to be gone." He leaned in closer. Then stepped back when Alex obeyed her orders.

"ALEX?! You are listening to that cowardly power hungry control freak?!" If he was doing this, he was not in the best mental state. Maybe that is what happens to humans gone dragons. Esko went mad, Alex seems to be brainwashed.... He growled.

Caulxir

The undead army kept on marching on. It killed few dragons that were wandering on their own or living by themselves in the desert. Caulxir even commanded them to raid another small village, which it destroyed in mere minutes. It pleased him much to see the living souls perish and to see his army grow with little to none loss. Suddenly, he sensed a massive magic source nearby and that's where he ordered his army to go - the Black Marrow wanted to gather it for himself, gaining even more power than before.

It didn't take him long to get near it - he saw a rocky cave on the edge of the desert, from where he could easily see a small forest. A very strong magical aura could be sensed from where the cave was located - this was the place where Caulxir was headed to, no doubt. I wonder if anyone is here... he thought and sent two zombie dragons to check the cave out. There was another thing that pestered the Marrow - if there is someone here, can he use the mana sources that lie there? He would soon find out...

Terra felt something was... wrong. Jemek, Neris stay inside! She rushed out to find two dead... things. She opened her mouth, and bathed them in her own fire, and leapt into the air where she would have room to maneuver. The black dragon felt a mass of such creatures, and a living dragon somewhere close. "Powerful" she thought to herself. She had no worries about their home, the enchantments she had layered over the years would fry anything after her HER property. Again, she called out to the two males Stay inside, this is a magic thing She hoped that would keep the brute away, as she wheeled in the sky, her dark form absorbing all light around her.

((Eat flame ZombiesXD))

((YOOOOUU xd.png))

Caulxir

Caulxir wasn't really satisfied as he felt his spell dispelling when the zombies entered the cave. Soon after that, a dragon with dark aura around her flew out of the cave, obviously angered by the tresspasers that she had just taken care of. Well, well, a Desipis... He thought to himself. This breed somewhat always interested the Black Marrow. He was always impressed by the magical capabilities of so said dragons, the ability to drain mana from others... They were dangerous, yes. And he guessed that company of one wouldn't hurt his plans for killing every living creature in the world... Perhaps she was just as power hungry as him? Yet firstly he had to test her... Therefore he sent yet another 2 zombies, accompanied by 2 skeletals and one vampire. Let's see what she can do...

Feel my WRATH The dragoness yelled gleefully, bathing the next two zombies in fire and swooping away. Her eyes glowed white, as she sent a blinding ball of light at the vampire, possibly crisping it instantly. Her many colored gems gleamed as she drew on them this time, weaving a spell to simply.. pull the skeletons apart. Without their magical binding, the where quite useless. You will find nothing but death and destruction here. She roared, and focused her mind, dampening the minds of creatures in about a mile radius. Birds fell from the sky, fish drowned as they stopped moving.

((Fish can drown xd.png))

---(Nereis)---

"Mother?" He called. "Are you okay?" Nereis was obedient, not leaving the cave.

Terra purred gently Just taking out the trash little one She wheeled in the sky to gain altitude, and roared in challenge.

((Too cute, dont you just want to snuggle him? ))

((Yes. Now we wait for Zamboza to post more of Caulxir's perspective.))

Caulxir

Yes... Yes... YES! Show me more of your wrath! Caulxir grinned deviously as he watched the Desipis tear apart the dragons that he sent to attack her. His eyes gleamed in excitation as he saw her waving spells one after another. When she cast a mass dampening spell, he decided that it is enough. He cast a magic barrier around his a army, protecting it from the spell - part of it fell under it's effect, though - and stopped sending any more creatures on her. He took of to the skies, grabbing a shard just in case, to meet the dragon he had tested.

"Enough! I see you are powerful, indeed..." He started, hoping to get on some neutral ground with the Desipis. "Tell me, haven't you ever thought of a land where everyone serves you and you only, obedient in every task you command them? A land where your dreams can come true and there is no one who could take you down?..." Caulxir grinned and snickered. "Imagine it... No problems. Everything you say will be done. An endless hoard of mana crystals, no threats, no dragons that would steal from you, a horde of mindless minions doing everything you tell them... Wouldn't that be great?"

---(Nereis)---

Nereis heard someone offering his mother a paradise. Surely they would be a nice person, then. But Nereis was obedient, so all he did was tell Terra, "I think you should accept his offer," in an attempt to help.

Vylainne

The Ice Queen smiled at the Cassare's discomfort. So they must know each other then, hm? She took the amulet from Alex, and put it on. Unlike some amulets, this one was made to go around the back of the head so the the amulet itself-made from a deceased Avatar eons ago-sat on the forehead. It's purpose? To focus on things, that no normal creature could ever be capable of. Sometimes Vylainne would put it on just to calm herself, as she saw everything happening within the Ice Clan territory; the pygmies bustling about, the guards on the battlements, a mountain goat daring to skirt the borders... and of course, right in front of her, the trespassers, still shifting about but not leaving.

She sighed, as her all-seeing mind's eye spotted the very cliff she dumped Shetne off of. That wretched beast. She hated being reminded about him. And the Cassare wasn't helping.

She was about to address the said dragon again, when something caught her attention.

Is that Blade? What in the blazes is she doing?! Why... was she talking to herself? Anyone watching the Queen would have wondered she was suddenly staring intently at a wall.

" Alex? Go.. go find the Guardian." She ordered. She turned back to the filthy hybrid before her. " I'm done arguing with you. You clearly believe I'm some kind of horrible tyrant, but if I were, why has my kingdom not fallen apart? Why does your friend continue to serve me?

" Now, I am tired, wounded, and I have an entire dining hall to clean up. So unless you're part of the crew, leave!" She snarled and went to work, righting chairs and sweeping debris into a big pile at the center of the room.

Lance

" Come on, I need to get to the Thunder kingdom!!"

" No love, not until I let you!"

" I need to leave! I need to speak to King Vronti!"

" Not happening, dearie. Now pipe down and eat your cactus."

Lance had been arguing with the Spitfire for a while, but the poor, aged dragon wouldn't let him go. She had given him and Bismuth what little food she managed to gather before the Black Marrow arrived, but Lance wasn't hungry. He was eager to get to the kingdom, so he could speak to his King and give Bismuth the proper treatment he needs.

But Flora, as she introduced herself, was not interested.

" Look, I need to get to the kingdom. If I don't, Bismuth's wing might be permanently crippled. I can't have that happen. He could... he could..." He almost said "serve", but instead he corrected himself; Nhiostrifes belonged in the mountains, not on the burning desert sands. " He could help the King!"

Flora sighed, looking at Lance straight in the eye.

" You really want to go out, love?"

" Yes!"

" You're sure?"

" Yes!"

She sighed like she was talking to a hatchling, and walked over to the blocked entrance. " I don't hear anything... so it should be clear. Help me move it."

Lance ran over to help, casting a glance at Bismuth to show that his help might be needed.

" Thank you." He said gratefully to Flora. She didn't say anything.

Edited by skwerl56767

Privately, she spoke to her dragons. Neris, come outside and land on my horns, Jemek, come outside to protect me The dragoness shook slightly as she landed, her body's frailty likely obvious. The Marrow was larger than her, and male. Now what was this about mana shards? She peered up at him, marrows where rare anymore, and this one seemed to be a powerful necromancer. He could be a powerful foe or... Well she WAS a very lonely female.

---(Alex)---

"Yes, my queen." I headed off towards Blade after looking around with my emotion vision; she wasn't hard to spot, a swirl of seemingly random and un-interpretable colors that gave me a headache. "What has she gotten herself into?" I muttered, getting closer to the swirling colors.

---(Nereis)---

"Yes, mother," he called, flying out of the cave and perching upon his mother's head. "Whoa! Are you the one who offered my mother a paradise?"

---(Jemek)---

Jemek swallowed a rock before flying out to join Terra and Nereis. "What's going on out here?"

Galzra

"You have no right to command me, you wretched monster." Galzra stood up and gave a deadly gaze to Vylainne. There was one thing that she hated more than touching things she claimed as her own. It was being commanded by someone, she hated when someone thought that she or he could tell her what to do. "Shut your ****ing mouth or I'll finish you off before you could say "it hurts"."

Caulxir

The Black Marrow snickered once again. "Yes, it was me. Now listen... You have a choice: either you'll join me on my quest on destroying every other living, sentient creature in Galsreim..." He paused there to add drama to his speech. "...or you'll fuel my army of undead as thoughtless, dumb creatures!" Caulxir laughed maniacally - he literally just gave them no choice,unless they wanted to die. "We'd share all the hoard with each other and there would be no other living dragons or humans... just us." Finishing the sentence, he flew closer to the Desipis and lifted her chin with his claw. "Well then, what will you choose?"

((Dragoness, can you edit all your posts so that you refer to Jemek as a Plated Colossus? It's more fitting for what he's already like, so I decided it would make more sense for Jemek to be one.))

Blade

Over here. Whisper said. I obeyed, walking down the corridor carefully.

" I want more mana." I grumbled.

Shh!

" What?"

I said "Shh", Blade. Come on now. Wait! What's that?!

" What's what?"

Would you shush already?! You're bad at this! Whisper snapped. I'm in your head, you don't need to talk out loud.

Oh yeah.

Yeeaaaahh.

I turned the corner, and found myself face-to-face with a rather familiar Moonstone.

Oh, it's just Alex. I told Whisper.

What?! That can't be good. Don't tell him what you've been doing!

We just stared quietly for a few moments while I found my voice.

" Oh, uh, hi Alex. How's uh... how's the chocolate?" I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were fogged over. It was like the black and red veil over my own soul-his was light grey, washing out any colors underneath. It wasn't a good grey... It was like he couldn't focus on his own being. His own self.

For whatever reason, that made perfect sense to me.

Don't tell him about the mana shards. Whisper hissed. I sense a strange flux around him, like he's drawing in power from another source.

You're right, I can sense it. I realized. But I can't define where it is.

It can't be good. Just play along, all right?

I can't lie to him.

Ugh, you're right, you can't... hmm... I lapsed into deep thought, simply staring at that weird, light grey veil over his eyes.

Vylainne

" Ugh, if you dare attack me Galzra." Vylainne sighed, not finishing the sentence. " You! Pygmy! Go get a bunch of your lousy friends and come help!" She swept several broken plates to the debris pile as the Nilia Pygmy from before, who was clutching to the rafters like his life depended on it, fluttered out of the room in relief. " Where's Addar to give everyone an earful when you need him?" The Ice Queen grumbled, wincing as she moved a wounded joint a little too much. " No wonder I've been losing those battles lately; I'm getting too old for this."

That little snippit made her start seriously considering her age. How long has it been? She was barely out of her hatchling years when Shetne promoted her, that much she remembered. But as much as the comforts of old age beckoned her battle-beaten body, she was afraid of what might happen should she let her iron fist slip. Maybe her servants would revolt? Maybe the boundaries would collapse? What if Labes and Vronti saw an opportunity to attack? Or worst of all, she lost her throne, her title as Queen?! No, she couldn't back down... not unless she had a trusted commander, or aide, or someone to replace her.

Reality dawned on the Ice Queen. She couldn't live forever, but she could try and keep her reign supreme.

Now let's see... who is better suited for the throne: Frostcrusher, or Shardfang? She wondered, thinking about her top two commanders who are at least trying to drag themselves up to her level of expertise. She had to choose a fighter, that was for sure; anyone who was peaceful, like Shetne, was unfit as a ruler. Period.

Blade

Over here. Whisper said. I obeyed, walking down the corridor carefully.

" I want more mana." I grumbled.

Shh!

" What?"

I said "Shh", Blade. Come on now. Wait! What's that?!

" What's what?"

Would you shush already?! You're bad at this! Whisper snapped. I'm in your head, you don't need to talk out loud.

Oh yeah.

Yeeaaaahh.

I turned the corner, and found myself face-to-face with a rather familiar Moonstone.

Oh, it's just Alex. I told Whisper.

What?! That can't be good. Don't tell him what you've been doing!

We just stared quietly for a few moments while I found my voice.

" Oh, uh, hi Alex. How's uh... how's the chocolate?" I couldn't help but notice that his eyes were fogged over. It was like the black and red veil over my own soul-his was light grey, washing out any colors underneath. It wasn't a good grey... It was like he couldn't focus on his own being. His own self.

For whatever reason, that made perfect sense to me.

Don't tell him about the mana shards. Whisper hissed. I sense a strange flux around him, like he's drawing in power from another source.

You're right, I can sense it. I realized. But I can't define where it is.

It can't be good. Just play along, all right?

I can't lie to him.

Ugh, you're right, you can't... hmm... I lapsed into deep thought, simply staring at that weird, light grey veil over his eyes.

---(Alex)---

"Oh, there you are. Queen Vylainne wanted me to bring you to her. And, since you asked, the chocolate is good. Hey..." I added. "...do you want some chocolate?"

The dragoness smirked. She was quite annoyed at the statement. Try again. The idea is nice, however you do not have power to force us She pranced, and she spoke privately to her duo Neris, do not let go. Jemek, make sure you are touching me incase this gets nasty. I don't want any collateral damage this time She began to focus, her eyes becoming swirling mass of color as she prepared her mana stores for a large spell. The dark dragoness literally glowed with power.

((Terra can do a hit and run xd.png))

Caulxir

Caulxir tilted his head and grinned. A tough one. I like it.

"You're right, I can't. But I have the power to kill you. And don't try to run... Sooner or later you'll meet your pathetic fate... Unless you will make a correct decision." He laughed just after he spoke these words, then he looked directly into eyes of the Desipis. "If you join me, I can ensure you that your mana crystal resources would be evergrowing... Oh my, imagine what sort of destructive spells one might do with it!" Saying that, he backed down a bit. He focused on a meadow not that far from them, just by the forest. His eyes started to glow with purple light as the grass on which he was focused started to wither. Soon the crystal he was holding was depleted and he threw it away, dropping it on the sands below. "Well, I'm without magic now, ehehe." He laughed. "Join me." He said, looking into the eyes of Desipis again. "Together we would be unstoppable."

Terra grinned. Powerful and smart, she liked it. alot.png. Of course I will accept provided Jemek and Neris are under my protection. They must be allowed their hoards as well....

Terra grinned. Powerful and smart, she liked it. alot.png. Of course I will accept provided Jemek and Neris are under my protection. They must be allowed their hoards as well....

((*explodes because of laughing too hard*))

((alot.png))

Caulxir

"Indeed." Caulxir replied and a wretched grin appeared on his face. "It's settled! Call me Caulxir, the greatest necromancer in whole Galsreim!" There was no doubt he was one - mainly because the others were killed or enslaved by him. "Come now... We need to go to evaporate the living plague of this world!" He started laughing maniacally as he dashed down back to his army.