Alexander_Drake

You As A Dragon

Revera turned. Hm....I have an idea. We head towards the Volcano region, where the lava and high tempatures will keep us safe from Vlyainne's troops in the case she comes after us. Not like the dragons will give them a very warm welcome. And no worries of being captured again, I happen to be the firstborn daughter of Sir Rageles, one of the highest nobels and assistance to the King Labes himself. As long as you are aquainted with me, they will not harm you. She stated with pride. I also have a soon-to-be-mate to get to. How long he must have waited! She wondered how long it had been. What if he had not waited and found another female? Who knows what could happen then?

We will cross that bridge when we get there. For now, I am coming home!

Veronica slid down the hallways, getting nervous looks from other servants. She had gained a reputation, and a feared one at that. And not known by the others, she had been training in combat, just in case. Also to learn how to use her tail like a club just right in case she needed to whack Alex again. Or somebody.

Speak of the devil, and he appears. She slithered next to Alex and Furisa, who seemed to be talking to Voidblade. Well, Alex was talking and Furisa was sitting there, obviously scared of the thing. Veronica perked her ears when she heard about Alex going along to a war and his new trick. "Well hello Alexander." She greeted. "And you Furisa. Good day, Voidblade." She greeted the practical monster. "Did I hear about sneaking off to a war? Count me in! Especially if Alex teaches me that new trick he seems to have learned."

Count me in as well. Well, I got permission from the Queen to go anytime I please, since my battle skills are tip top. But might as well make sure you twerps do not die. Jasper had overheard and come over, saying that. She wanted to fight and kill so bad, especially humans. Humans cut down trees by the hundreds, making her native forest area smaller and smaller. Despite not living there anymore, that was her HOME, the home she sometimes wished she could go back to. She needed to protect it any way she could, which also meant destroying humans. Destroying the vermin once and for all.

_______

Cudahsai was almost done for.

The attack was so catastrophic, that almost nobody made it out alive. Instead of making an effort to defend the city from harm, the mages that were still left made an effort to evacuate and save whatever citizens were left. The only royalty left alive or not missing was the Emperors' 18-Year-Old son, whi was in a cart racing through thr dunes to get away. So far, no dragons followed.

"What shall we do with him? There is no kingdom for him to rule!" One mage asked.

"Well maybe he shan't rule, for no kingdom will accept him as royalty." Another answered.

"Maybe we should figure out why the dragons attacked. And why they succeeded."

"They must have attacked to cause terror. You know, because dragons are terrible beasts who love to attack."

"I am telling you, they attacked because of how we abused them all these years!"

"Yeah, this is their payback! We put this upon ourselves!"

The mages started arguing amongst themselves, the poor royal son covering his ears. Why....why? Is it really because of our abuse? Or their funny bones needing the tickles?

Why?

______

This was glorious. Watch Alex beat that kind of attack. Oh wait, he was too SOFT to attack anything but a carrot, which makes him an easy kill once I get my claws on his neck. I turned to my second-in-command, Mage, and rose my head.

"Assess the area, Goldielocks." I commanded, not calling her by her name. Goldielocks was much more fun.

Blade

I didn't take Jasper's comment personally, instead applying it equally toward everyone else.

" I'm sure Lundith would be blessed with someone like you in his army." I told her in a tone that was open to interpretation. I turned to Alex. " I am confident in your skills, but if we end up in a skirmish along the way, I permit you to try the spell and see if it works. For now, I am eager to be leaving."

I assessed our little group. Two Moonstones, capable of storing raw mana in their tail orbs, a Plated Colossus good for tanking, and me, a walking set of enchanted armor. We weren't a bad team, that was for sure. I tried to think of it tactically though... we were missing someone... three mana casters, one of them being a warrior as well, another doubling as a healer, and one being... um... a cleaner... and a full-out warrior. Ranged! We were missing ranged offender! The majority of the spells I knew were good for controlling crowds, and increasing my own strengths, but ranged was out of the question.

Hm... who do I know who has incredible accuracy?

" Furisa!" I turned to the Golden Wyvern, who has grown quite a bit in a surprisingly short amount of time. " Will you be joining us? You may be of use out there."

Edited by skwerl56767

---(Alex)---

"Furisa would be powerful, but the main thing I fear is her temper... What if she misinterprets something we say and it makes her upset? Well, we have all sorts of problems then. As for you, Veronica... I think I might be able to teach the modified healing spell to you, if you think you'd make use of it. Any further questions can be discussed on the way, since Voidblade is getting impatient."

Jasper grinned. Ranged. I admire your strategy as well as strength, youngling. You'd make an excellent commander. The brute turned to Furisa, who was pretty much silent. Not only the problem Alexander pointed out, but her young mind. Hopefully a battle or two helps. After all, a warrior is seasoned by expirience. She stated. Any other ranged attack types will blab their mouths to the queen asking for permission. And if she finds out....*shakes head* Ah, we should not find out. Shall we set off once this young wyvern makes her decision? The red and yellow dragon asked, pointing her head in that direction.

"Um......" Furisa thought. If she joined in her wicked father's own army, it would be going against the humans. Alex, Veronica, Voidblade, and even her father were once humans, so would they not be going against their own kin? This was strange.

But she was not fighting against her own kind, so what did she have to lose?

"I am in. I guess." She finally said, earning a grin from the commander.

Then it is decided. Let's go before the queen sees us! Jasper said a little more giddy. She was to battle! Finally, after so long, she would fight! She almost laughed as she prepared. She was literally ready to run.

Veronica gave a confident grin as she held her tail orb like a club...in one hand. "Awesome! Don't worry, I have some skill at the ready. Also science. Dragon research as a human pays off, ya know."

((I feels like I am neglecting the Coast, anything Ishould reply to there?))

((Blegh, I don't know what to write... let's try this.

Time-skip-ish?))

Blade

I... or I guess "we"... left as soon as possible, and Jasper took the lead((that all right Esko? Her attitude came across as the type to bully her way into that position xd.png)). The winds were favorable in transporting us far from the Ice Palace, but I knew it would take several days at least to arrive at my old home city-Cudahsai. I barely recognized the place in my memories, and I figured with the siege going on, I would barely recognize it now.

Perhaps we should rest soon? Whisper asked. I realized that some of my companions-especially Alex-didn't exactly have to train through Vylainne by having her summon icy gusts of wind, demanding you stay airborne for at least five hours while power-flapping through them. Oh, and don't forget that I have barely taken my armor off since she gave it to me-I've had to lug this thing around for the past couple of months.

I looked down to the ground below us. We had crossed out of Alpine territory, but the terrain was unfamiliar... It certainly was not desert. On the contrary, it was a lush forest. We passed over a cliff, which boasted a steep waterfall cascading into a gulch.

" Perhaps we should land there." I suggested. " We have flown for several hours straight, and it would help us recuperate and gain our bearings." Since Jasper was leading, I waited for the unusual red-and-gold Colossus' opinion before diving down in, though admittedly, I could use a drink or two.

((Would it be wise to re-introduce someone to try and usher things along?))

((Perfect xd.png She would bully herself there, yes eue ))

Yes, that is a good idea. All of us need rest, looks like those twerps especially. She grunted, then landed with a thud. She then looked behind herself

Furisa landed clumsily and akwardly, her face slamming into the dirt as she panted. Veronica tried landing with grace, but tripped. Jasper snorted and looked at Blade, then sat and huffed, sniffing the air. She smelled the air happily, glad to be in a forest area again. Without thinking, she rolled over and rubbed against the grass

---(Alex)---

Prior to landing, I was most unamused by the Colossus' name calling, and I replied with a rather pathetic, "I'm not a twerp! Wait, what IS a twerp?" before landing somewhat well on the grass. "Seriously, I don't know." I took a moment to check on my tail orb to make sure it wasn't cracked or dented, and found no such damages. "Phew..."

Blade

I tried to hold back my amusement when Jasper rolled around in the grass, instead just letting out a huff and scanning the area for other signs of life.

What is a twerp? Whisper asked, as Alex was verbally unamused by Jasper's comment. I couldn't recall the exact definition myself, but I did send a mental image to it of one of my old Cudahsai comrades-whom I barely remembered now-who was often considered a twerp. Whisper burst out laughing in my head, but I was suddenly more concerned about our position.

" There are no forests between the mountains and the Jehumuh." I said, concerned. " I believe we went in the wrong direction." I curled my tail up at the base of my feet, scanning the treeline, and catching something dart away from us. I focused on it, but it was already gone.

What was that? Whisper snapped to attention. I blinked.

Something green. I noted. Something green, and something very well hidden.

((Prepare for an influx of characters! biggrin.gif(Yes, I'm desperate to revive this.)))

Gormer

The massive Red Dragon chewed thoughtfully on his morsel, eying his companions warily. He had long since escaped from his pressing duties at Cudahsai, and instead has lived here, with these dragons. They were an odd bunch-an Olive kept a hyper and out-of-control Whiptail in line, consistently scolded a boastful Swallowtail, and tutored a rather young Fleshcrowne, while an Ochredrake flew about and kept an eye out for any newcomers. Gormer was taught many things by the Ochredrake, including how to fix his speech-he had a lot to thank for that. But one thing Gormer never straightened out was the history of these dissenters; he received about a hundred different stories each time he asked!

" I was the one who formed the Band. I am the brilliant mastermind behind recruiting so many speedy dragons!" Exotic, the Swallowtail, was boasting as Gormer crunched on a leg bone. " You can count on me if-"

" OH PLEASE! I'm the one who formed us!" The Whiptail Lash bolted up from nowhere.

" On the contrary!" Exotic argued. Lash blew a raspberry and dashed off someplace. " Rude kid! I can fly faster than you!!" He called after him. Gormer heard Hyper shuffle his beige wings from his perch, high up on an old totem pole.

" We're all kids." He muttered telepathically. " We're all kids who ran away from home."

" Gormer's not a kid! He's just big!" Lash called from the surrounding forest.

" Your logic makes no sense!" Hyper shot back. Lash countered with something, but his telepathy was choppy and faint.

" So why live here, in old camp?" Gormer tried to ask Exotic. The Swallowtail puffed up like he had been asked the most sacred question of all, and he was entrusted with answering it.

" These are old tribal grounds, just big enough for several smaller dragons... and one big one." He looked pointedly at Gormer. " Stalker found it first, and I helped repair it and eventually we all followed him out here. He didn't care for the company, so we stayed. We just didn't like the places we grew up in, but here, it's peaceful, and quiet, and you can decide for yourself what you want to do..."

" Stalker helped make the camp too!" Lash's speech was still faint.

" That's what I said!" Exotic snapped back, before sighing. " Anyway, we combined my spectacular skills and all of the others' all-right skills to survive out here."

" You steal, yes?"

" Yes, and we're good at it too."

Gormer swallowed the last of his food and looked around. He didn't know what bandits were, or that stealing was bad-having been the protector of Cudahsai's hatchery, he couldn't know that all the eggs were stolen! So he wasn't the least bit alarmed to know that he was surrounded by thieves.

" When next stealing?" He asked.

" You mean the raid? Oh, we'll go out sometime, ol' chap. And with your fire breath, we'll do especially well!"

" WE'RE GOING TO BURN THINGS!!" Lash proclaimed in excitement. Exotic nodded.

" Yes we will. So stock up on mana! You need to show that grumpy Olive just how positive of an addition you'll be!"

((Edited because Exotic's crimson speech was too close to Gormer's.))

((Yet another edit: We just had a forest release, and I'm wondering if I should change the tutored Fleshcrowne mentioned to it? I'm starting to like the idea. : D))

Edited by skwerl56767

((Well, drakes are considered to have about the intelligence of a dog, so I don't think that would work out too well.))

Pyro

I had gone away from the little group around the fire with the pot of deer-and-lettuce soup suspended over the fire by a shard of air mana with only Tinselwings for company, though that was because she followed me around everywhere anyway. Well, Mira was probably somewhere close, too....

"Anything about undoing the spell?" Tinselwings asked, balanced precariously on a thick branch of an oak tree.

"No...."

I wasn't paying any attention to her, instead poking around the foliage at my feet for herbs for the soup. And a rather tasty mushroom, though part of me wondered if I remembered it wrong. Nah, that other kind of mushroom had more yellow gills than this one. I crouched low and smelled a leaf, then picked a few leaves off that sage plant. I walked over to another patch of flora and started feeling and smelling the plants there when Tinselwings suddenly spoke, telepathy quiet.

"Pyro, we're not alone."

"What?" Who... Or what.... Could be here? Could it be the army? No, that's ridiculous, an army of dragons couldn't have gotten all the way here without the group noticing. The noise alone would have been enough to notify us. I walked out of my thoughts to look at the forest around us. Yes, if I had been paying attention, I would have known by how the birds weren't singing and that something.... Smelled different. I balanced back onto my tail and peered around the woods. The light was streaming from the sun, yet I couldn't see anything off with where we are. Tinselwings's scales sparkled, and I was as always giving off a faint glow, now boistered by the sunlight, so both of us really had no chance of hiding.

"Get your butt out here, you cowards! We know that you're here!"

Something rippled in midair. Ah, light mana for invisibilty, then. A frostbite, crimson flare, and a sunstone stood at where mere moments ago was mostly-empty forest. Huh. I never would have thought that I would see three species from so different habitats together. In a keeper's grounds, maybe, but not in the wild.

"Hello. Sorry for the invisibility, but we needed to make sure that no humans were around before talking with you two," the frostbite said warmly. I kept my face neutral, with a tiny bit of confusion mixed in, while I mentally stayed on edge. And if these dragons knew if I am a human, then....

"Don't say a word about my humanity, Tinselwings."

"Gotcha. But I'll do the talking here, if you don't mind."

"Of course." I was more than happy to let her. She was much more experienced with double-crossing and lying mentally than I was.

.... Just in case, though.... I switched my thoughts into my.... Into another language. 知道汉语吗?((do you know Chinese?)) I then mentally prodded Tinselwings to let her know that I did so.

"Oh, you certainly surprised us! Don't mind my friend here, when she was an egg she was stolen by some guy who spoke some wacko language. She's not good with Galsish as a result, though she's been slowly learning."

The frostbite lowered his/her head in sympathy. "Condolences to your friend, then. I see that you both have been mistreated by humans in of unique ways. "

"Actually, I'm frozen because of my sister, but I guess I could say that it also did have something to do with a human. So, what are you three here for? I don't see a desert breed, an alpine breed, and a volcano breed together normally."

"We" the sunstone spoke up, voice ringing with pride, "are part of the great dragon army, intent on purging Galstreim and perhaps even Valkmere herself of the evil, despicable humans. Us three were sent out as recruiters, or as the commander calls us, angels, for the main army in hopes of delivering our grand message to as many dragons as we can, to let them know about this salvation for all dragonkind."

((Those three are just going to be plot-advancement NPCs))

((Revive))

---(Jasper)---

Jasper stopped rolling and laid on her side. Wrong direction? Makes sense, but....do we HAVE to leave the forest? Well, we do, but can we stay here a little longer? She liked it in the forest, in her home. She saw a mouse run by and snapped it up.

Veronica snorted in amusement. "If you like it here, why not stay here?" She chuckled, and the commander got up in a huff.

Watch it, child. I am still your higher-up, don't get all cocky because the commanders and Vlyainne are the only ones higher then you. She growled, almost hitting Veronica with her tail club. The Moonstone stepped back and sighed. Jasper then stomped around and grunted. So, if we went in the wrong direction, where do we head now?

---(???)---

The mages arguing in the cart made him get a headache, and he placed his hands on his face. After that, he ruffled his sandy blond hair and sighed. Seriously, where are we going and what will happen? I-

The arguing and thoughts were interrupted by a roar.

"The beasts caught us! Go faster!" One of the mages yelled, but it was too late. Shiny silver claws dug through the cloth, and the cart overturned, already burying some mages in the dunes. A silver head with a wreath of leaves sitting atop the horns opened jaws full of pearly white teeth. A western type dragon stared at them, then grabbed mages and shoved them in the sand. The boy stood, terrified, as a shiny bronze Eastern came to the Western, two whiskers floating in the breeze. Before he knew it, the boy was snatched by the Western, and both flew away from the cart, the mages dead or dying.

"HELP!! HELP!" But he knew there was no help for him.

Tch. Shut it, child. Keep shouting and I will pluck that head off like a grape. The silver Western growled, when the Eastern place a hand on his shoulder.

Exus, please. We want to keep the human alive. As far as we know, he's the only surviving dragon supporter from Cudahsai. She said, earning a grunt.

Whatever, Shina. He huffed, then continued.

Stop it, Exus. Human, would you like a ride? Shina offered. That got an eye roll from Exus, but he said nothing.

"U-uh, sure." He climbed onto the Western's back, which was rather comfy.

Anyways, what is your name, young one?

He hesitated for a second. "Ch-charles. My name is Charles"

---(More ????)---

The mines were full with the little creatures, some carrying eggs and hatchlings, and some making others laugh. The miners had a day off, so there was no worry of them being gone.

One pygmy flew up to a female, who was carrying a hatchling and an egg with her. Hey, how's the little ones? He asked, craning his neck.

Well. Aviern is healthy and energetic like always. And I think the egg will hatch soon! She answered, cuddling the hatchling in her arms. Her tail fire is bright and burning, too! Oh, the days when I had four legs. She rubbed her hatchling, who chirped happily. She also held an egg close, which had lots of small cracks in it.

Then a screech was heard ahead, followed by the shouts of the miners. Alarmed, the Magelights started to fly frantically around, calling for family and trying to rush out. But the miners were in, impaling some of the dragons with sharp sticks and pitchforks, as well as other sharp mining tools. The pygmies tried scooting around the humans to get out, but ended up getting stabbed. Tears were shed and blood splattered, the two mixing together. The mother picked up Aviern and her egg, only to have the two snatched from her. She cried out, as Aviern was about to be shoved through a pickaxe. "Momma! Momma!" She cried, waving her arms around as she screamed. Before the miner could kill the hatchling, the male from earlier flew in front of his face and spurted fire in the face of the miner. He screamed, then fell backwards. Supernova, where's the egg? He asked, before wishing he didn't. Another human was holding it, a wicked grin on his face. He then dropped it like a penny....but instead of seeing goop, saw a small hatchling, crying hard because of the sudden chill. Supernova blew fire at the crouch of the man, before swooping in to grab the hatchling.

Janx, I found an opening! We can get through! As the miners were falling, as well as other Magelights, there were spaces that others could get through to. The dragons were using these to escape, and so, Janx and Supernova flew outside with them...

--------

((Yay, Magelights. I had to create some, since I am pretty much hoarding them now))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

((Drat. Hm, I might find another way to incorporate the new release. I now understand the excitement of getting new dragons on DC.))

Blade

My tail tip twitched in amusement.

" It depends on where we are." I stated bluntly. " All I know is we should backtrack and go the right way next time." I examined the clearing again, but I was still unsure on where we could be. Someplace south, I knew that. It was deciduous trees as far as one could see. Whisper procured an image of the world map in my head.

The rivers seem to be the best landmarks. It noted. If we go southwest, then we'll know where we are; we'll either run into a twisting river, a braided river, or thicker forest with waterfalls. I nodded to it, seemingly to no-one in particular.

" We should head southwest to get our bearings." I suggested aloud, though I didn't prepare to fly again until we had sufficiently rested, and Jasper had had enough nostalgia time to herself.

Gormer

The caravan squeaked by, completely oblivious to its many observers. A merchant drove the horses onward, a few other humans walked alongside it, keeping an eye out for danger.

They must not have expected dragons.

The immense draft horses noticed first, pausing and pawing at the ground nervously. The driving merchant grumbled to himself and lashed them a few times.

" Come on, runts!" He shouted. The horses just whinnied and backed up, clearly smelling something off. Gormer could see Stalker nearing them in the bushes; the Olive blended in almost perfectly in the dark tree shadows. He glanced to the sky, and saw Hyper circling, doing his best impression of a bird of prey. The Orchredrake spiraled down quickly, as he wasn't used to mere soaring. Once he got a little too close to the treeline...

" ATTACK!" The order rang out; but only in the dragons' heads. Hyper went into a dive, aiming for the driving merchant. His on-foot guards didn't seem to notice or care until a massive Red Dragon burst through the trees, mouth alive with flames and smoke.

" AHHH!"

" GET IT! GET IT!"

" GET AWAY!"

The humans scattered in a moment of confusion as a pillar of flame erupted from Gormer's mouth, bathing the caravan in heat. Hyper flew away in time, with nothing but a singed wing. Plants growing on the roadside withered as the caravan, engulfed in fire, fell over next to them-but the merchandise was still securely tied to its back. The horses bucked and reared and screamed, wrenching at the caravan's front until it gave way-the merchant targeted by Hyper flung himself onto one in a panic, yelling the whole way as the horses galloped off.

All of that done in a matter of seconds, the guards had already recovered and were charging at Gormer with swords drawn.

" RAWR!" A hatchling Fleshcrowne erupted from the bushes with the best roar he could muster. It wasn't particularly impressive or scary, but the guards did jump at the sight of another dragon.

" Raaargh!"

" Hiiissssss!"

" Grrr..."

" Scree!"

" ROAARR!" Gormer joined in the chorus as his allies jumped from their hiding places, surrounding the guards.

" This is insane!" One of them quickly decided. " I'm getting out of here!"

As the guard fled, his companions felt no different. Facing the fact that they would have to fight a whole group of dragons, they all darted away, not bothering to fight. Lash chased a few of them just for fun, snapping at their heels.

There was a brief silence as the group listened for any other humans.

" I call whatever meat's in there!" The Fleshcrowne bolted to the smoldering remains of the caravan, tearing open the heat-withered fabric.

" You can't have all of it!" Exotic snapped, breaking his position and running after the small dragon. Gormer sniffed.

" I smell no meat." He said. Stalker, the oldest of them, sat on his haunches with an air of authority.

" It's not a meat caravan." He said simply. Ray, the Fleshcrowne, ignored him until he managed to get into the goodies.

" AWW! Chocolate?"

" Chocolate?!" Lash, echoed, immediately returning and diving into the hole Ray had created. Stalker jumped up after him.

" No no no no no! The last thing you need is more sugar!"

Gormer walked over to the caravan and tore open its side with a clawed paw, nosing the packages that fell out and eating them. He didn't really care that he was consuming burlap with the chocolates; his stomach would do the work for him. Hyper landed next to him, grabbing a smaller package and opening it with his claws.

" Chocolate again. Well, I guess it's better than starving." He said, munching on one.

" Chocolates good." Gormer said, still eating.

" Chooocooolaaaatee!" Lash agreed ecstatically, escaping with a few packages before Stalker could stop him. Gormer gulped down his portion.

" What next?" He wondered, satisfied by the raid.

" I'm not sure..." Hyper admitted. " This was a particularly small caravan, so we might have to keep hunting."

" Where find more food?"

" Hm... the river might have something..." Hyper thought aloud. " We might go there next."

" River?"

" Yes. The river."

((My brain just died right here; note to self, don't listen to lyrical music while writing. xd.png))

Edited by skwerl56767

((No pinyin that aren't place/people names or absolutely nonsensical in common context, I swear. I put what Pyro was going to say in characters in English instead..... wink.gif ))

Pyro

"Oh, uh, really? Huh. I dunno, it's really hard from what I've seen of what humans to exterminate entire species, especially when its hard enough to coordinate hunting groups between different species of dragons," Tinselwings said, rearing onto her haunches with her shiny green tail wrapped around the limb for balance, a wing "scratching" her head in thought.

The crimson flare made a purring growl. "Ah, but the royals of the great trio have ordered their own armies to join us in this goal. If naught else, humans will be driven to where they could never recover their numbers again!"

Tinselwings nodded in (pretend? Perhaps) understanding. "Uh-huh.... Okay, let me translate this for my friend here....

Oh no. Tinselwings never took the time to learn the language before.... I mentally steeled myself for the barrage of cringe-worthiness, though I kept my face neutral and confused.

"Ching Chong Ling Lang Chi La Tang Hong! Ju Ba Jie Er Qiao Xiao Qing. Huoyan, Dan Ming Qing Kong Xiang Gang!"

Gwwwwaaak. Nooooooo. Tinselwings, don't ever do that again, or I'll either die from laughing or die from how badly you butchered it. Physically, my eyes widened and I nodded enthusiastically, hair getting into my eyes as I was doing so again. Grr. Then, well, I hoped that Tinselwings could steer us out of this, so I said in "reply":"Little mice eats rice. Why do I have a friend that likes qilin meat?"

"Okay. She understands. Huoyan (here I winced again) just asked if we can go off and talk to some of our other friends, see what they think about going to a war," Tinselwings said as she jumped off the branch and onto my head.

”Wind-Fire Wheels?Okay?“

"Nian Jing! Huang Jiang."

I turned around with an expression of half-grimace half-smile at this blatant lack of basic linguistical skill. "I can't find my runestones or roses and love reading stone carvings." Well, not like I was any better, but at least I was saying something, no matter how non-nonsensical it is.

"Wait!"

I continued moving, twisting my face in a thinking expression. Tinselwings tapped me, then said:

"Da Ji. Mien Tiao Hai Sai."

The frostbite's voice spoke up again: "We would like to meet these friends of yours as well. Can we? We must not let any dragons conspiring with humans continue, after all, we would probably need to forcefully persuade them otherwise so that humans can truly be removed."

"Pao Leng Xian Lu Ci Long Yin Xong Dai?"

I turned to look at the trio, mind whizzing through what we should do. It would cause unwanted attention if we decline the offer, of course, but we couldn't just throw the Harvey and the others to the dragons... Well, with Mira around I'm sure they could be taken down, but still... We were probably in more trouble alone than with everyone here, though. But I might be able to distract them, though if they realized I might-no, would be in hot water. But that was a risk I had to take. Besides, I had already...

I nodded slowly, careful to not dislodge Tinselwings, who looked at me with worry. She has grown.... In the long past, a few centuries ago, this would have been an epic prank, not something to worry over. I made a downward dipping motion with my head and Tinselwings jumped off, gliding down with golden wings.

”I'm saying such random things today. Diabolo is called tree-man and pineapple...." I trailed off, seeing them come walk with me as Tinselwings motioned and said "Yeah, come on." I let them catch up, then tapped the Frostbite on the shoulder: "Teach we?"

"Darling, I'm sorry?"

"I think she's asking you to teach her some words. We can all help, it would be a nice way to pass the time as we walk."

"What. We don't even know whatever the heck she's saying, how could we teach her?"

As they talked, or rather, squabbled as we walked and I looked at their conversion with my head tilted to the side, my eyes flickered over and I made a motion with a hand at Tinselwings to run.

Tinselwings

The little ribbon dancer didn't look back at her keeper but ran as quick as her legs could carry her, not flying for fear it would attract attention. Curse her shiny scales! How do heartstealers do it?! Luckily the two didn't go "that" far from the camp in Pyro's inane quest for herbs and stuff, but wow, talk about bad luck. There actually wasn't that many fallen leaves on the ground, so less to crunch on, thank goodness, but her running speed and direction sent too many bush branches whapping into her face for her to like it. But speed is key, this is an emergency! Probably! She probably made lots of noise. Hopefully those dragons don't notice or think it's some panicked woodland creature, like a squirrel.

Gaah, they're definitely going to find out in a few minutes, as soon as they notice that she isn't there to "translate."

Tinselwings looked back to check and make sure she can't see any trace of the group she left behind, then flew the last few feet for speed. In the clearing, the fire was boiling and everyone seemed normal...

"Guys! Pyro and I just ran into some dragons who wanna kill all humans and are recruiting others for their cause. Pyro's distracting them for a bit by pretending to only know a different language but she can't keep the ruse up for long and I have to get back ASAP, do with this info as you wish!"

Edited by beiningtian

---(Alex)---

"Southwest? Well, if you say so. You know better than I do." I promptly began to snack on chocolate. "After all, I just sit and look pretty, haha. I'm kidding. Never take me seriously while I'm eating chocolate."

---(Tulvir)---

Grumble grumble. He started drawing designs in the dirt with his scythe, L perched on his shoulder. "What'cha drawing there?" He asked, his little ghosty tail slowly patting his seat.

"Hm? Oh, nothin." He yawned, rubbing his head. His ears flickered once more.

"You really need to groom your tail, as much as your hair. Maybe even more." L nagged, getting up and patting his tail.

"Stoppit." Tulvir grunted, shoving the soul away.

"Whatev-hm?" L and Tulvir turned to see Tinselwings come up.

"Guys! Pyro and I just ran into some dragons who wanna kill all humans and are recruiting others for their cause. Pyro's distracting them for a bit by pretending to only know a different language but she can't keep the ruse up for long and I have to get back ASAP, do with this info as you wish!" The little dragon piped, and then Tulvir raised his head in alarm.

"What?! Trying to kill humans...whoever is doing this is a sh-" He started, only to be interrupted by L.

"We need to run. Get away from this area and maybe even run to a new continent if need be. But we cannot stay here." L stated with confidence.

"Escape? I think I can help with that."

And a set of thick boots clonked into the clearing.

((The new character shall be revealed in the next post))

---(Jasper)---

Sounds fine to me. Jasper agreed, digging in the dirt. She tossed a mouse that she dug up in her mouth. Most Plated Colossi would be too dumb to even agree about things, but not her. She was commander for a reason, after all.

"Why not?" Veronica chimed, and Furisa only gave a nod.

---(Charles)---

Charles. Bah. Human names. Exus hissed, getting a light thwack from Shina. She then craned her neck.

I think that is a nice name. She said, earning an eye roll from her silver companion.

"So...if I remember my secret dragon studies, then you're each a Tinsel dragon and Shimmerscale, right?" Charles asked in a weak voice.

Correct. Humans are not dumb like I thought. Was all Exus said.

Exus, stop! Shina snapped, whacking Exus again.

---(Supernova)---

The surviving pygmies flew out to blistering cold and snow, but they were used to it. The miners were trying to hit more pygmies with projectiles, but they were too fast in their frantic attempt to escape. Supernova did her best to hold the one hatchling, Aviern able to hang on to her by now. Janx kept beside her.

Did Magus make it out alright? Janx asked, then wished he did not.

Supernova's eyes were full of tears. I saw him. He was the first to be killed. Why, why would the miners do such a thing? She choked, Aviern making a sad noise.

"I heard of a dragon army attacking a human city. Word spreads fast with magic, so the humans must have heard and tried to kill us out of revenge." Another chimed in.

Terrible...where will we go now?

((Pyro, I WILL get to our 1x1. School is just crazy atm, and I managed to make this post in Spanish))