Alexander_Drake

You As A Dragon

"If her life didn't depend on you, I'd probably be ranting in your face right now. But, I can't blame you. You aren't a Moonstone. " Addar laughed at the Moonstone's comment, covering his mouth a talon in the process. Alex appeared to be blindly following the queen's lead, heeding no warnings and deliberately ignoring all facts pointing towards her barbarism. Was this how Vylainne's pets acted? Were they nothing more than dragons who were told that loyalty was following her lead blindfolded? Had she no advisers to lay a path for her to follow? Did she turn to no one but a mirror for advice? The kingdom wouldn't last a century, a score tops. Loyalty was more than fear addled-minds and brainwashed youth coming to your every beckon.

"Don't try and act tough, child," Addar barked as they shook their head gravely. "You've not given me one logical reason as to why your queen isn't as cruel as I claim. If your rant is anything like the pitiful excuse you have provided me, then I can assure you that your meaningless words will do nothing but prove your ignorance of your beloved. You say you are her servant, but just how much about her do you really know? You cannot claim loyalty to a complete stranger. Oh, and do get those earwings out of your head. Being a Moonstone has nothing to do with your blindness and suggesting so is an insult to your breed; your master's racism is rubbing off on you."

"Do you know what magical abilities I have? I'm sure you might, given your age, but I need to be sure."

"Magical abilities, eh?" Addar inquired as they settled their tea cup on the ground and picked themselves up. They strolled over to the plump Moonstone, checking him over before halting themselves a few feet before him. "I can't tell what abilities you may posses just by looking at you," Addar explained with a wave of their talons. "You can't tell a book by it's cover after all. I would need you to tell me what sort of magical affinity you have. What sort of spells have you used? How do you react to mana?" Pausing themself, Addar glanced over Alex once more as they formed their mouth into a stern line. "While you're at it, do tell me what sort of greens you've been eating," Addar asked as they noted the Moonstone's rather large belly. "I do hope you didn't tempt fate and try meat. Your breed are herbivores after all."

---(Alex)---

"Well, for starters, I've been using a bunch of spells lately. Paralysis, healing, time control, even. I really don't know how I can use that last one, it sort of just... happened. Oh, and I've been working on my aim by lobbing ice chunks made from mana. As for reacting to mana, well, I've made some interesting discoveries. My tail orb," I said, rubbing it, "seems to work as a mana shard, charged by the moonlight it absorbs. I haven't touched a mana shard in days, but I have been using the spells I mentioned earlier." I paused to take a breath. "As for food, no, I didn't try and eat meat. I know that much. Instead, I discovered that I have quite the sweet tooth, so I only eat chocolate, since I actually hate vegetables. Want to know why I hate vegetables and yet survived life as a herbivore?" I smiled.

---(Jemek)---

"That might be fun. As long as it doesn't get underfoot..." Jemek picked up a particularly large rock that was nearby, and swallowed it. "Still feels good."

come here.. We will teleport to the jungle, and you will distract some pigmies while I steal an egg. She was reluctant to use her precious mana stores, but it was a worthy cause.

come here.. We will teleport to the jungle, and you will distract some pigmies while I steal an egg. She was reluctant to use her precious mana stores, but it was a worthy cause.

---(Jemek)---

"Urp. Sure." Jemek dragged his still distended belly across the ground until he was next to the Desipis. "Ok, ready."

With their tail pricked and their eyes locked upon the Moonstone, Addar listened intently as Alex, intelligently refraining from arguing about Addar's view upon the queen, began to explain his magical capabilities. The more in depth Alex went, the more Addar's face began to droop.They had the privilege of encountering several of the world's brightest and most powerful magi on both good and bad terms. Normally dragons were aligned to a single or select few magics. It was understandable for the Moonstone to be able to cast paralyzing spells and while hearing that he could hear brought up a questioning look from Addar, they could believe that the Moonstone was capable of minor healing abilities. What made the White stop in their tracks and chomp down on their lip as disbelief clouded their mind was when Alex mentioned "time control". Oh sure, Addar knew what the Moonstone meant, time mana, a form of the element of Chance, was one of, if the very, rarest forms of mana. What was so hard to believe was that a puny child was able to harness time mana. There was no way an impudent child such as he could carry such a dynamic power inside of him! Just seeing the look on Alex's face told Addar that he did not fully understand the gravity of being capable of utilizing such power. Addar wasn't sure if the mana that ran through Alex's rain was potent, but judging by the way Alex spoke about it, they could assume he was not rolling in time mana.

"Ah, your tail is like any other Moonstones in the matter of it absorbing energy from the moon to allow you to sustain yourself," Addar said, turning their head to the side as they clicked their tongue anxiously. "If your body is rich in magic, it comes to no surprise to me that the orb acts as a mana shard. It may be the only reason you haven't died from lack of nutrition, though if you have a different answer, which I gather by that cheeky grin you have you do, by all means tell me." Addar sat themselves down as their tail twitched irritable. The time mana was still bugging them and they knew for a fact that they would regret it for eons if they did not inquire upon the topic. "If I may ask," the began, unknowingly kneaded the ground with their claws. "What do you mean by 'time control'? Pray tell, what happened when you controlled time? What did you feel? How did others around you react? I might be able to explain it if you can inform me on the specifics."

---(Alex)---

"Well, I needed a lot of time to think in a very tense situation, and suddenly everything around me began moving slower. I didn't seem to be affected." I rubbed my tail orb. "I think I activated the power out of sheer panic, because I have been trying to use it lately, and it hasn't worked."

Lance

" Calm down!" Lance spat out. The Spitfire finally paused, turning to give him a look.

" I'm just an old dragon. What would you possibly want from me?!" She said accusingly. The Thunder shot her an astounded look.

" W-We're just looking for a place to stay..." He hung his head.

" Well, I'm not giving refuge for any evildoers! So-"

" Evildoers?!" Lance burst out. " We're just going back to the Thunder Kingdom!"

The Spitfire's harsh expression lightened, as though that piece of information made all the difference. " Well, why didn't you say so?!" She said. " Stay here loves; I'll go grab some fresh cacti!" With that, she simply walked out, humming to herself. Lance huffed, collapsing back down on the glassy cavern floor.

" Well, that was an experience. Is your wing any better?" He asked Bismuth.

((All right, time to make Blade crazy! xd.png Is it weird that I've been waiting for this moment? Oh, and while it's on my mind, I'm going to start accumulating spells, so should I put them in an accessible document or something? Others can add to it too.))

Blade

I roared. Several Frostbites fled. I may be smaller then them, but they didn't want to face my new ignition spell.

" Horizu Ignus!" I spat at one who didn't flee right away. The Frostbite went up in flames, shrieking. I snatched the mana shard we were fighting over and gobbled it down.

The power! The enlightment!

I went after another dragon, presumably a wyvern, who was flying away with a shard in its talons.

I had caught wind of several spells, and my love of this new power made me formidable. Tired combatants retreated when they were met with spell after spell after spell. Granted, I only knew four at the moment: The ice breath one, the ice chunk one(which I observed earlier), one that causes electrocution to those who touch you, and of course, my fire spell. Each spell lasts for only moments, but the results were devastating up close. And I was quickly learning which spell worked best against what.

The glittering, starry wyvern I was chasing had the mana shard snatched from his claws by a Blue-Banded Dragon. This battle had quickly gone from a simple brawl to an all-out match with magic. He bit the shard in half and ate one piece.

" Zukzen Shivier!" I uttered the spell, skidding to a halt with one paw open. A large ball of ice formed on it. The Blue-Banded looked up, and said something I probably shouldn't repeat.

I threw the ball.

He spat out a forceful stream of water that could knock a bull over.

The two projectiles met in midair, causing the ice to explode into shards and the water to disperse. I blocked the attack with my wings, feeling the smallest pieces of ice imbed themselves between my scales. I ignored the stings.

" Yah son of a-" The Blue-Banded leapt at me. I knocked him down with a blow to the jaw, mid-sentence. " Yah don't get no more shards! Pig!"

I just roared in his face. And what will you do with the magic? Huh?! My thoughts raged. I jumped over him, landing expertly with the shard piece between my paws. He turned and crunched down on my tail as I snarfed it down.

" Krezen Jakar!"

" Oh no yah-!" He was cut off yet again as the ice buried itself into him. Droplets froze all over him as his water affinity proved useless against them, and within moments he was only a statue.

Hah! I wanted to laugh in his frozen, infuriated face. This power... was momentous! Why didn't I figure it out before? As a human, it was off-limits; as a dragon, it came naturally, as long as the mana was available.

But something about a mana shard was addicting.

" MORE! I need more!" I flipped around, scanning the area. No mana shards in sight. Except for Blood Echo, who was hanging upside down from a chandelier like a bat and eating what was possibly the last one.

" There she is!" Someone cried. I turned around.

I was a little too ambitious. The battle turned against me. Frustrated dragons partnered up, approaching me dangerously, surrounding me. I recognized several burns and frozen limbs, results of the spells I was tossing about like toys.

Well. No going back now. I wasn't sure where I was reserving mana, but I could feel it pulsing through me. Like a new form of blood.

Yes.... it was my new blood. Mana. Blood mana.

" Get her!" With that simple command, dragons began dog-piling onto me, biting and scratching and snarling madly. I hunkered down underneath my wings and wrapped my tail close. My armored scales were good, and my artificial armor good, but they were quickly giving way to the bombardment of claws and teeth.

" Lezken..." I growled dangerously." LEZKEN HUKO!"

My scales crackled, and then loud snaps sounded as I suddenly became a cattle prod, with every inch of me being electrically charged. My ears met screams.

" AH! AH!"

" When did she learn to do that?!"

" This is preposterous!"

" Get her!"

But no one came close again. Instead, they paced around me, snarling. I lifted my head from the shelter of my wings, and the stench of burnt flesh rose to meet me.

Burns. Tons of the dragons were now nursing steaming burns.

At the sight of their weakened state, I rose, preparing another spell to scatter them all. This was just too fun!

" 72:6!!" Someone blared. I recognized the voice of Commander Blottail. My commander.

I paused, one paw raised in the air. What have I done wrong?

The Ice Dragon butted his way up to the front of the displeased-and rather hurt-crowd. He cast a sharp eye over everything.

" Her Majesty is missing! Frostcrusher and Shardfang are on duty! AND I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY SENSIBLE ONE HERE!" He ended with a roar. " Diners, LEAVE! Soldiers, RETREAT! Trespassers, LEAVE! End this stupid battle!" He grumbled loudly, something that sounded like" Why do I have to keep doing this", making everyone wilt and back off. All of the non-Ice and -Frostbite Dragons left. Ices and Frostbites sulked back to their quarters.

Only Blood Echo(who fell comically form the ceiling, laughing), the trespassers, and I remained. But the vast amounts of mana I managed to consume gave me a huge surge of confidence. I met my commander's harsh gaze, as he glared me down.

Hey. At least I got my morning training in.

Edited by skwerl56767

((... blink.gif I like this new Blade. Oh, this is gonna be fun. And sure, make a place to keep all the spells. It'll be like our spellbook for Dragon Cave. biggrin.gif))

((... blink.gif I like this new Blade. Oh, this is gonna be fun. And sure, make a place to keep all the spells. It'll be like our spellbook for Dragon Cave. biggrin.gif))

((That's why we have our organizer! ^^))

((That's why we have our organizer! ^^))

((Except I don't remember where the link is.))

((Edit: Ooh, why not have another column in the organizer that lists spells the characters know?))

Edited by Alexander_Drake

((Except I don't remember where the link is.))

((Edit: Ooh, why not have another column in the organizer that lists spells the characters know?))

((Yup, I've made it xd.png

TIME FOR A NEW CHAR EYOOOO))

Caulxir

Somewhere in the desert...

In a distance, a dark shape can be seen, with something that seemed to be a wide, overwhelming shadow wave coming after him. He didn't seem to be bothered about it - like it was normal to him.

However, as the figure came closer, it could be easily seen that it was not a wave. It was a horde of various undead dragons - zombie, vampire, even skeletal dragons and shadow walkers. They seemed to obey the dragon that was leading them - who happened to be a Black Marrow with greatly developed exoskeleton. Ahh... more living souls to kill.... The dragon lifted himself in the air using magic and with a single move of his talon he commanded the army behind him to attack a small dragon village which was situated not that far away. The wave rushed forward. Soon, the screams could be heard, as the slaughter began. No one was spared - hatchlings, mothers, normal men, beggars, nobles, everyone was killed. There were no survivors - no one to tell what happened there.

Then, the same Black Marrow that commanded the undead army to attack was flying above the village, a wretched grin on his face with his violet tongue sticking out of the side of his mouth. He grabbed a death mana shard and his hands turned purple as he started chanting a spell. He ended it with a single, powerful sentence:

"Necri Banhwa!"

Suddenly, the corpses of the fallen began to glow with the color that just was on the Marrow's hands. They slowly began to rise, their pupils turned white, ready to serve their new master. "Yes, my children... We must eradicate the living plague of this land!" The dragon laughed maniacally and he ventured with his army further into the desert, where he could get more bodies and souls to cast his spell on.

And thus Caulxir, the greates necromancer in whole Galsreim played his part in destroying all living dragons on the continent.

---(Jemek)---

"Urp. Sure." Jemek dragged his still distended belly across the ground until he was next to the Desipis. "Ok, ready."

Terra sighed, and initiated her spell. The world blurred, and the snapped back into existence in a humid bunch of vines.

Terra sighed, and initiated her spell. The world blurred, and the snapped back into existence in a humid bunch of vines.

---(Jemek)---

"Hey, I don't feel sick this time. Yay! ... Now what?"

I rolled my eyes playfully at Julissa, silently agreeing with Bethany's reasoning. The little moonstone would cause more trouble than she saved. She was a great kid, but sometimes she was... just a bit too much. Bethany and I had no idea how her parents could have had such a wild child. It couldn't be through any fault of their own.

"Besides, we could also use size to make the shopkeeper more inclined to give us what we want."

I shrugged noncommittally, then leaned down to scoop up my bags. Picking them up was awkward and difficult, but I didn't want to leave them behind. They held the entirety of our life's work; hundreds of pages of research and studies that were damn near irreplaceable.

"Probably. I don't want to frighten anyone, though. That poor village has been through enough as it is. Remember that magma we chased off a while back?"

Shaking my head, I turned towards a narrow path worn into the hillside, taking care to avoid trampling the bushes sprouting near the sides.

"I guess there's nothing for it. If there's a chance that there's a suitable spellbook in town, we have to take it. As cool as this body is, I don't want to me stuck in it forever."

I sighed heavily, exhaling a plume of thick green smoke.

"Should we ask anyone else to come with us? A few of our dragon friends have been going to town frequently as of late." I smiled wryly. "Being seen with a friendly face might reduce our chances of giving everyone a heart attack."

((pretty censorkip.gif, but this is all I have time for urk sorry))

Ice Dining Hall

Kiyan couldn't believe the way the Hellfire behaved regarding him. With disbelief in his eyes, a chaos in his mind and without feel in his wing and legs, he collapsed unconscious. Will I die like that? As a thief?...

Galzra didn't care anymore about that little thief and the wyvern that she was fighting with before. She was concerned about what Commander Blottail said - she knew that prick, as many other things coming on in the castle. Ice queen... missing? How the hell these idiots could lose sight of their queen?!

Anyway... what was she? Ah right, the moonstone! She looked around, but the room was empty, not counting the bodies of dead dragons laying here and there. Ugh... this little prick is probably with that censorkip.gif*... Galzra had no idea where too look next. In fact, was there a point, still?

((I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THEM ;-wink.gif)

(Oh god this took forever. Vylainne can wake up whenever just so you know . smile.gif)

"Well, I needed a lot of time to think in a very tense situation, and suddenly everything around me began moving slower. I didn't seem to be affected. I think I activated the power out of sheer panic, because I have been trying to use it lately, and it hasn't worked."

"Hm, I see..." The Moonstone's answer only added weight to the worried thoughts swirling in Addar's mind. They clasped their claws together as they began to anxiously rub their talons together. There mere thought of the Moonstone before them possessing the power control the flower of the passage of time was both fascinating and horrifying. It had been eons since Addar had encountered someone who could bend time to their will and for a good reason. Such a mystifying feat was nigh impossible to perform; those who held such a power were often the ones who would shape the world around them and bring forth great change. But to think that the insolent child before Addar could possess such an ability was terrifying. The child of the moon that disgustingly followed the nefarious queen that sat on the ice throne was able to bend time? Addar bit their bottom lip at the thought. Alex was not prepared to carry the burden of changing the world. He didn't look a century old and his mind was no better than a hatchling's. He was out of shape, evidenced by his bulging belly and dull mind. His wit was not sharp and his youth yielded no experience for him borrow from. If he was left uncheck, he'd sooner bring forth a cataclysm upon the continent. If that was the case, he'd be better off dead than alive.

"Such is to be expected if your powers have just not manifested," Addar said with a feeble shrug. "Considering this is the first times your powers have appeared, I would think this ability of yours has not been one you've had since birth. It is... not uncommon for those who can wield time to obtain their powers by being exposed to a large quantity of raw mana. I do not speak of shards but beings that have potent mana rushing through their veins. Such creatures are a rarity for sure as being exposed to them does have it's... drawbacks. But don't you fret upon the consequences of your actions just yet; tell me, have you been in the presence of any mythical beings as of late? Perhaps creatures of legend or beasts that you only recognize from children's books."

----

It was hard to conclude if the Spitfire was merely trying to defend her home from intruders or was simply mad. She didn't try and listen to Lance as he repeatedly cried for her to calm down to which she would promptly ignore whatever he said and motion him to do the door once more. Bismuth stayed where he had been thrown to by the Spitfire. His body was curled over itself, similarly to have a snack coiled itself, while his healthy wings covered his body and his injured wing laid flat next to him. His neck had been recoiled under his wings with his jaw parted ever so slightly. The first few teeth within his mouth were visible, sharp with pointed ends and extended as a way of intimidation. He did not trust the Spitfire to calm down anytime soon so he prepared himself for the worst. His eye stayed locked upon the old female as he listened intently to the banter between her and Lance. When Lance finally mentioned "Thunder Kingdom", the female suddenly relaxed, a look of relief covering her face.

"Well, why didn't you say so?!" she asked, almost accusingly. "Stay here loves; I'll go grab some fresh cacti!" Bismuth closed his mouth as he raised his head in surprise. That was all it took to convince her that the males weren't going to harm her? The wyvern watched, completely baffled, as the Spitfire walked out of the cave, humming a lovely tune. After several seconds of stunned silence, Bismuth let out a frustrated groan as he uncoiled himself and rolled over on his back, huffing loudly in the process. Less than an hour in the desert and he was ready to stuff his hand in the sand and scream. Was everyone from the desert that dense? Lance didn't seem to be but Bismuth hadn't known him for more than a day! Bismuth wasn't sure he survive if even half of the residents in the desert were like the Spitfire.

"Well, that was an experience. Is your wing any better?" As his head was already on the ground, Bismuth pushed his head flat on the ground and looked at Lance who appeared to be sitting on the ceiling from his point of view.

"If anything, it's gotten worse," Bismuth proclaimed as he felt a yawn coming on. "Being thrown around in a cave of glass does not appear to be the cure for a burnt wing. Truly disappointing, and here I thought we were going to make a medical discovery." Deciding not to fight with the yawn, Bismuth opened his mouth wide as he let out a soft yawn before rubbing his head against the glass. He hoped Lance knew where they were going. After all, Bismuth wasn't entirely sure what was going on in the Thunder's mind.

----

I could hold back bout of laughter as Julissa puffed out her cheeks while Devorah rolled her eyes at the Moonstone. The Moonstone flipped her head around and marched off , chin raised, before stopping a few feet a way her head turned towards the nearby village. I felt a tug at the corners of my lips as Devorah informed me of her opinion of the idea of scaring the shopkeeper, reminding me of the Magma we chased off a while back in the process.

"Pfth, that Magma was in our way," I said as I waved a nonchalant claw. "We were trying to dine on lunch and he upped and get in our way. Sure, I might have swung him around a bit and yeah, maybe a took of a chunk of his tail, but he was going after our food! He totally deserved it." Seeing Devorah make her way down the narrow path leading towards the village, I turned my head and whistled to catch Julissa's attention. The Moonstone's head perked up at the sound of my voice and looked over in my direction. I nodded over towards where Devorah was before quickly walking over to follow her lead. Julissa did not hesitate to launch herself in the air, flying next to so she wouldn't accidentally get trampled. I soon learned why Devorah was acting so cautiously. The pathway had been poorly maintained, leaving messy shrubbery to align on the sides of it. Every step had to be calculated, least Devorah or I demolish the defenseless bushes.

"Should we ask anyone else to come with us? A few of our dragon friends have been going to town frequently as of late. Being seen with a friendly face might reduce our chances of giving everyone a heart attack." I cocked my head to side, pondering upon my friend's words. It certainly would make us look less intimidating if we were accompanied by our less threatening looking dragon friends. While Julissa was a normal Moonstone in regards to appearance, she had a wild look about her with dirt splotching her scales here and there, large, visible muscles that were normally not found on her breed, and her personality was rough. All of those factors would easily scare away anyone who would normally talk to the two mages.

"If I see anyone we know, I'll be sure to grab them," I affirmed as I turned my attention back towards the village in front of us. If all things went well, we'd find a book to reverse the spell and be on our way with little difficulty.

Things, predictably, did not turn out well. As soon as we entered the town, everything went wrong. The humans who saw us stopped whatever they were doing to watch, their mouths agape, as we strode through the village. Nobody seemed to be raising any sort of alarm which was good but all of the staring surely wasn't helpful. I recalled that the town was rather small but now that I was absolutely enormous, it seemed even smaller. I could see over most of the buildings and had to watch where I was stepping in order to not squish anyone. I could see a few dragons mingling with one another a little ways off, but I did not recognize any of their faces, much to my dismay. Having someone not as intimidating as Julissa assure the humans of the village that we meant no harm would of been helpful. Unfortunately, we were stripped of any assurance Julissa gave us as she suddenly turned her head towards the side as she caught a glimpse of a cyan body pass by.

"Hey! Long time, no see!" she called as he flew over to whatever dragon she recognized. I exhaled a plume of billowing smoke that lifted into the sky. Great, now they'd have to go searched for the Moonstone after they got their book.

"Where the hell is that bloody store?" I growled as I stopped in the middle of street and glared around. Quickly becoming impatient, I raised myself onto my hind legs, causing several humans to gasp and back away. I towered over the buildings of the village and swept my gaze across the town. The bookstore had to be somewhere! Where on earth was it?

---(Alex)---

"Well... I kind of met two Guardians of Nature in the Ice Palace, one was a prisoner, the other a total glutton who flew in and raided the feast. So, yeah, I think that might qualify." I laughed.

Vylainne

" Ugh..." Her vision slowly came back into focus. Her entire body ached, especially on her face. She tried to move, but instead her refocused vision showed her something appalling.

" AAAGH!" The Ice Queen almost screamed aloud. What was that horrid, burnt, disfigured face staring back at her from the ice?! Wait... no... that can't be!

" My face! What happened to it?!" She got up in shock. " This can't be happening to me! My... no... that Nhiostrife! He will PAY! No one does this to the Queen!" She spat out several icy mists, which congealed themselves on the floor into a small stalagmite. " Impossible! IMPOSSIBLE!!" She paced angrily, ignoring her screaming body and cursing quite a bit, thinking about all of the cruel ways she would deliver payback to that escapee, that rebel.

Lance

The Thunder's expression turned into a frown.

" Don't worry, I'm sure King Vronti will help you." And lock me up in the process, for running away like a hatchling. His thoughts added, but he kept it to himself.

It wasn't long until the Spitfire returned, looking very panicked. She had a wad of vegetation in her mouth, but that did nothing to prevent her frantic telepathy.

" THE BOULDER! Move it in front of the entrance! They're coming!" She shot into the cave. Lance looked about in confusion.

" Huh? Who's co-"

" DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!"

" Okay, okay!" Lance hurriedly got up, looking for a large boulder. There! Hidden in the shadows, near the entrance to the cave. He went up to it and pushed, but it hardly budged. His ears suddenly caught movement outside-a low, lazy shuffle, like a groggy, lethargic army heading straight for them. Like... they weren't alive. The shuffling made Lance shiver and push harder.

" Bismuth..." The Thunder grunted. " Urgh... help!"

Blade

" What is this?" Commander Blottail gestured to the bodies. I hardly glanced at them.

" Targets put to rest, sir." I said simply. He growled, making me wince.

" Your targets, 72:6, were the trespassers! And they look pretty darn alive to me!"

" Eeee hee hee hee..." Blood Echo giggled wildly. He must have a pretty extensive history like this, because Blottail ignored him.

" Get back to your quarters, 72:6!" He snapped. " You're on double duty until-"

" Until what?!" I challenged. He growled, and I responded with a snarl.

" Don't make me, private."

" Don't tempt me."

((I'll post Blade again once Vylainne returns.))

Edited by skwerl56767

Guardians of Nature, at the Ice Palace of all places. Addar's claws squeezed shut as they clenched them angrily. The tip of their tail began to lash wildly while their cheeks grew maroon. What in the two moons were those incompetent morons doing out in public? Unless they had half-brained parents, they should have known better than to expose themselves in public! It was bad enough that Alex was gifted time powers, but what about anyone else? How many more people had been exposed to raw mana? What nonsense would occur because of these two Guardians' carelessness? How could one of them let itself get captured? How could the other grow fat and dull? Though Addar was a pacifist and would never lay a claw on either of the beasts, they would give them both an earful if they ever found them. They grasped their face and pulled their claws down, moaning softly in the process.

"That would do it," the heavily sighed with a disappointed shake of their head. Just before Addar could elaborate on the Moonstone's current set of circumstances, their patient suddenly, and quite loudly, woke up. Addar turned to face the Ice as soon as they heard her stir. Ignoring Alex, they padded over to the tea kettle and began to pour her a cup, filling the liquid halfway up. Unfortunately, the queen did not care that she was in bad condition and began to screech at the top of her lungs as she paced around endlessly.

"Well it's apparently not impossible as you are here," Addar said as they placed the kettle down on the ground. "If you want to rip open your stitches and look like the walking dead, I would suggest sitting down and not moving. After all, you can't do anything if you're bleeding to death in a cave off in the mountains. I'm only going to heal you so many times after all, I'm not obligated to assure your survival if you don't care about it."

----

"Don't worry, I'm sure King Vronti will help you." Bismuth frowned at Lance's statement and averted his gaze to the ceiling. Though he was sure Lance's words were meant to of comfort, Bismuth could not help but feel worried. What good would a rebel from the Alpines be to the king of the desert? Bismuth had no useful information about the queen, he knew nothing beyond the obvious. Why would King Vronti even bother to help him? What good would one baker with a bad wing be to a king? Bismuth opened his mouth to express his concerns to his companion, but was soon interrupted by the Spitfire's telepathic screaming. Bismuth rolled over onto his side and looked up in alarm as the Spitfire commanded Lance to push the bolder in front of the entrance. Lance obeyed, he hoped over to the bolder and began to push on it with all of his might. Bismuth's heart dropped as he saw a disfigured silhouette wobbly walk towards the non-budging rock. The stench of rotting flesh filled the air and Bismuth felt a shiver go down his spine.

"Bismuth... Urgh... help!" With no hesitation, Bismuth scrambled to his feet and bounded over to Lance's side. A growl rumbled in his throat as he spat a blast of curling blue flames at the shambling creature gnawing at the door. It recoiled, but did not leave, much to Bismuth's horror. He wrapped his good wing around the boulder and, while leaning into it, planted his feet into the ground to make him an, hopefully, immobile force while pushing the boulder. The boulder was ridiculously heavy with a rough and grainy texture that made Bismuth's wing bleed. Cursing under his breath, Bismuth attempted to help roll the boulder in front of the entrance of the cavern, doing his best to ignore the disgusting garbling coming from the other side.

---(Alex)---

Vylainne was okay. Well, conscious, at least. "I would listen to him. He's pretty old and has a lot of knowledge on healing." I hoped Vylainne had the sense to calm down.

Caulxir

The Black Marrow gnawed on a leg of some human that happened to be at the village during the raid. He had no pity for him - firstly, he was alive. Secondly, he was a human and they were for Caulxir an inferior race, with even less sense of cooperation and empathy than normal dragons, just foolish creatures that were always fighting with each other... But the Marrow knew it'd soon end. Soon, no more wars would happen and the only creatures that would roam the land would be the dead - all under his command.

The scent of living souls interrupted Caulxir's thoughts. He could clearly sense three living energy sources, which immediately gained his attention. He could see a glass cave, presumably spitfire's, that was getting blocked by a huge boulder. The Marrow frowned and grinned, seeing as his prey is trying to save themselves. He flew slightly above the ground, one paw gripping a big death shard that a zombie dragon next to him was carrying, the other aimed at cave entrance - more precisely, at the gap between the boulder and the wall, where some move could be seen.

"Ayza Terrak!" Caulxir roared and a lightning-fast projectile flew from his paw in the direction of the cave. His tongue was hanging from the side of his mouth, thanks to the excitement caused by killing other dragons and changing them to his servants.

Edited by zamboza

Tarra

The black dragoness flailed as she was caught in vines GET ME OUT GET ME OUT NOW The vine dragon slowly drew her body closer, snickering

Damia

The shimmering dragoness turned Look, theres one She pointed a claw at an albino, walking up to it.

Tarra

The black dragoness flailed as she was caught in vines GET ME OUT GET ME OUT NOW The vine dragon slowly drew her body closer, snickering

Damia

The shimmering dragoness turned Look, theres one She pointed a claw at an albino, walking up to it.

---(Jemek)---

"Stay away from her!" Jemek barreled into the vine dragon, trying to launch it far away.

---(Irupi)---

"Oh awesome." Irupi followed Damia, and turned to face the Albino. "Hello."

Terra

Eepp The vine dragon disappeared underground. Terra stood up slowly, and looked around. She senced a nest, and got an idea Go that direction, tear up everything you can. Knock trees down, throw rocks... have fun The dragoness pointed and nodded, this would be a good distraction.

Terra

Eepp The vine dragon disappeared underground. Terra stood up slowly, and looked around. She senced a nest, and got an idea  Go that direction, tear up everything you can. Knock trees down, throw rocks... have fun The dragoness pointed and nodded, this would be a good distraction.

---(Jemek)---

"Yay!" Jemek ran through some trees and started smashing a bunch of stuff. "Yeahhh!"

---(Jiawe)---

"Ahh..." Jiawe the Water dragon really liked the ocean, it was very peaceful. With her daughter, Relenia, and his mate, Faofu, everything was essentially perfect. Relenia was a lovely Shallow Water dragon, so as you might expect, Faofu was a Magi.

Relenia was nearly mature, she had her fins now, and loved swimming with Jiawe. Today, though, she was swimming with her father, leaving Jiawe to relax all on her own. she swam down to the seafloor near the coastline, which was rather shallow, and swam around through the coral.

Edited by Alexander_Drake