Alexander_Drake

You As A Dragon

((AAARGH

BACK TO SQUARE THREE))

"Hmm... Well, that's fine I guess, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Even if Vylainne was desprate she would never give up her beliefs about Ices... And of course there was a flipping problem with her..." He muttered something unintelligable under his breath about her. "Oh, and good day, Flora."

"Why in blazes did you leave anyway, Leidan? You didn't seem like you were planning to leave and it seemed like you liked it here."

((IT DOES NOT HELP WHEN YOU DON'T TELL ME/I'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PLAN))

((I can't help you if you don't clarify on what you're shrieking about... you mean the reason why Leidan left? That should be in the OOC thread.))

Shetne

" Larry... " Shetne said encouragingly. " No one is ever too weak. Fighting is not a skill I have-it may or may not be yours either. But the world is in a state of eternal balance; where there is weakness, there is strength. Where there is light, there is darkness. You can't expect peace if you don't prepare for war, but you can't expect war if there is nothing but peace." He realized he was starting to sound like that seer he met, so he quickly clarified: " Everyone has a gift; all you need to do is have the determination to find it."

Shetne thought about what his gift was, and it didn't come to mind readily, nor was it easy to explain. But he knew one thing.

" I can help you find your talent Larry. You can use it to liberate my kingdom, or you could use it to impress foreigners, or even use it to escape to safety with your friend Veronica. But whatever it is, do not waste it. And I warn you, if you do decide to try and find your gift; no matter what I say, no matter if it seems you will die, or become embarrassed, or humiliated, lose limb or lose dignity, you will have to do it. You have to trust me to teach you. I will teach you everything from constellations to arithmetic, to cooking to cleaning, to even the responsibilities of royalty, everything I know!

" You just have to listen. Will you do it?"

((Maybe after Larry's response(if he agrees) we can stop there for the major time-skip?))

Leidan

The Thunder scrunched up his face, thinking. He did write that note, didn't he? Then again, it was awfully late, and he had to cuddle up to the fireplace to see what he was writing... He shook his head clear.

" I love this kingdom more then I ever have. I left because... well... I was hoping to spy on the Ice Clan, so if they ever found away to initiate war with us, I could alert you ahead of time..." Now that he was saying it, it sounded almost stupid. Even if he did find something important, how would he send such a sensitive letter all the way out here? A Nilia Pymgy couldn't leave its post without Vylainne noticing, and a bright red Crimson might not be able to out-fly a bunch of curious guards intent on getting job bonuses.

Leidan realized he had fallen silent, and rapidly began speaking again.

" I'm sorry my King! I won't risk my life again! If Vylainne had found out about me I wouldn't have lived another day and I was only lucky the one time because she thought I was on her side and she was punishing Alpine dragons because she thought they were rebelling and if it wasn't for Bismuth-"

" Oh, stop blathering!" Much to the Thunder's surprise, Flora was the one who cut him off. " You risked life and limb in defense of your kingdom. That is the soldier's duty. The most I would give you is a firm scolding." As if to prove it, the old Spitfire gave him a disproving look. He hung his head, trying to hide the fact that he was turning red... or perhaps more appropriately, purple.

" From now on I will do as you command, King Vronti." He concluded. " I won't run away on a whim anymore."

Edited by skwerl56767

((Yes. Then that would end another interaction and leave just a few more))

Larry's eyes were wide. He felt so...inspired...by this speech. His eyes practically sparkled, and he stood up. "Does that mean...you will train me? I mean, that's what it sounds like, hehe.." He looked down at his feet. He then stood taller this time, looking straight into the ex-king's eyes. "I will do it. I will learn under you."

And who knows? He thiught to himself. I COULD finally make Veronica...mine.

((Yeah, and Alex is sitting there like, "LOL NOPE"))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

((*grumbles at massive parade and considers leaving some dragons behind*

*grumbles at Writer's Block*

*grumbles at Youtube*

Tulvir needs to meet up with Harley and she's by the boardwalk in town eating...food))

Amara~

I turned. "Yeah, that would be great," I 'called' back to Tinselwings. Neko ran up to me.

"We're going?" He asked. I nodded, and he flapped his wings in excitement. "Yay! Something to do for once other than gathering plants for Flares!" He immediately blushed, stammering, "Oops...U-Uh, not....not like I want him to starve or anything." I just snorted, and Neko ran off to call Seafoam, Silviana, Flame and Flares.

Our mini parade of mixed dragon breeds went back to Tinselwings. Flame was carrying Flares-he still couldn't fly or run very well, although he could walk reeeeally slowly. Neko had a pouch of Mana shards because he really did NOT want to leave all of his spoils from the hunts/searches he and Flame went on in the past two days. We had to leave the food behind.

"Well, lead the way, Chief!" I replied to Tinselwings. Seafoam picked up the little Ribbon Dancer and placed Tinselwings on her (Seafoam's) back.

((AND PYRO. YES. THIS IS ALL TELEPATHIC TALKING.

AND YES. I HOLD GRUDGES.

Also what's up with Tinselwing's..... wing? I... I really need to read your posts better))

~*~ King Vronti ~*~

The king was about to stop Leidan himself but Flora beat him to it. He just nodded, agreeing with her speech.

"Well said, Miss Flora," he said to the Spitfire. "Look, Leidan, I'm not mad at you, at least not too much, but I don't understand why you would try to do the impossible. No Pygmy could get here that fast and going unnoticed by the trillions of guards guarding her castle. You know better than that. And since we just lost half our troops in a stupid act on my behalf," he said, putting a claw up to his face at 'lost half our troops', "We can't loose any more soldiers."

(*flails at crappy post which took two days to write* although I did have school MOUSE THAT ISN'T A GOOD EXCUSE THIS SHOULD ONLY TAKE YOU THREE HOURS TOPS))

Edited by MyaMouse

(Sorry about taking forever to post. You can just assume Bismuth is standing next to Lance quietly since a post with him would pretty much indicate just as much.)

The corners of Addar's lips twitched downward as the queen began her explanation for how she obtained Skaol. They momentarily rolled their eyes as she quickly threatened them to not spill the information she was about to tell.

"Spare me," Addar huffed as they shook their head. "I don't care about your history and see no reason to tell anyone of it." Besides the snide reply to queen's warning, Addar kept their gaze locked upon Vylainne, their eyes reflecting no emotion whatsoever as she spoke. Their lips, which were formed into a line at the start of the speech, had turned into a frown by the time the queen was done speaking.

"I see," Addar said simply before turning their head to the size, gazing out into open space. They were pleasantly surprised that Vylainne didn't know exactly how the trio of Shetne, Labes, and Vronti had summoned the egg, least she tried to do so herself, but yet, they knew they could not eave her ignorant. It was important that she understood the dangers of summoning one of nature's guardians, but there was the possibility she would take it the wrong way and try to use the powers to summon her own egg. The mentioning of how she decided to join Shetne's army was a bit suspicious. She joined the army because she didn't die after escaping the burning camp? There had to be more to the story than that, but Addar did not feel as though pressuring the queen for the information would be most wise. They could find the information out later on if need by. For now, they were done with making inquiries.

"I'm surprised you do not know how the egg got there considering just how much power and influence you have," Addar said as they turned their head back towards the queen. "If any Magma, Thunder, and Ice come together, they can summon a Guardian of Nature with the combined forces of their powers. As these breeds are segregated from one another and are normally raised to dislike each other, very few actually come together in order to summon an egg. There is of course the matter of not only knowing that this can be done, but there is the problem of knowing just how the trio needs to use their powers in order to summon the egg. But I digress, I'm just glad you didn't make the foolish action of summoning Skaol on your own. Ironfrost Keep sounds like an excellent place to keep him locked up for the time being."

The idea of locking Skaol up in the isolated keep for the rest of his life was not an attractive thought, yet, they knew that Skoal was not prepared to face reality. It didn't matter that Addar had not met Skoal or had even seen him for that matter, simply hearing his history told the, that he wasn't ready for the real world. Ironfrost was not a permanent solution, but it would be good enough until Skoal was taught about his powers, the dangers of them, and just what he should do with himself. It wasn't his fault that he was different, hell, it wasn't his fault that some wide-eyed hatchlings had summoned him to test out their powers. He would, however, have to live with the consequences of others' actions.

"I do expect you search the continent for people who know how to deal with Guardians of Nature," Addar said as they shifted their wings comfortably. "He cannot live in Ironfrost Keep forever, you might as well kill him if that's what you plan. I'm disgusted that Shetne, Labes, and Vronti would be dumb enough to summon Skoal's egg without knowing what to do with it. Even if it was an accident, they should have done more than just let it hatched unsupervised. You should not continue their legacy of failure. You must find someone, multiple people for that matter, to teach Skoal just what he is, someone who can show him why he's different and what precautions he must take. Once that is done, you can let him out of the keep and keep watch of him with a wary eye to make sure he does not cause trouble. Of course," Addar rolled their shoulders and gripped their staff more firmly. "that's just my advice."

Edited by Doctortear

Vylainne

" Then Ironfrost Keep it is." The Queen agreed warmly, knowing full well that she would ignore Addar's advice on training and releasing Skaol. Unless... would it be possible to brainwash that little brat? He would make a valuable soldier, and his powers could crush the other Trios.

Hm... it seemed like it could work. Labes and Vronti had it coming, toying with power like that!

" You are excused." Vylainne said, stifling a yawn. She badly needed rest, after the hectic past few days. Seeing the White Dragon leave, she curled up comfortably in her nest. Skaol could be moved tomorrow. Blade could be trained tomorrow. Fixing the palace, tomorrow. Right now she needed her beauty sleep.

((I think that wraps up that interaction! laugh.gif))

Leidan

" Of course, my king." Leidan said. It was so obvious! Before he just had an inkling that he could make it work, but he had to be bird-brained to really believe that he could successfully send any kind of messenger out here, for any reason.

The Thunder did notice though that the King mentioned losing half his soldiers... and though the question was threatening to burst out of him, Leidan kept his mouth shut. It wouldn't do to question King Vronti.

Leidan took his leave, a wave of nostalgia reminding him of the right path to take to his quarters, while inviting Bismuth to stay with him. Flora was instantly attracted to a plethera of smells, which Leidan remembered were the kitchens.

It didn't take long for the Thunder to find his old quarters, and it astonished him that they were untouched. A small tower room, with a nest and a fireplace. A dragon didn't need much else. Leidan divided up the nest for Bismuth.

" Don't worry, it'll be fine. You're a guest here. I don't know for how long though." That last part just slipped out of the Thunder, and he quickly clasped his mouth shut at what he just said. He just implied that Bismuth might not be able to leave the kingdom! Leidan turned a bit guiltily to stare out the window, letting the awkward silence hang, hoping Bismuth interpreted it differently. The quiet Nhiostrife didn't seem to mind though.

Leidan sighed. Life in Vylainne's palace wasn't like life in Vronti's castle. It would take some adjusting. Well, hopefully he wouldn't have to jump right into guard duty or anything; Vylainne's violence was enough for him.

((What we have all been waiting for....))

TIME....SKIP....SH*T....

A few months later...z...

Zzzzz......

"Yopple...."

Ugh....nrgl....hrmdndjdj....

"YOPPLE!!"

The cassare hybrid awoke to a very harsh slap in his face. Well, more like a smack with a metal pole. C had smacked him with it, getting him to wake up.

"Hm? What happened?" He groggily asked, rubbing his head.

"Did ya have a nightmare? About a human dragon war?" She asked the old dragon, who grunted.

"Yes. I actually did. You did too?"

"Yup. My-next-SNACK over there woke up shouting 'WAR! WAR! IT'S COMING!' Weird." She said, getting a yell in response.

"I did NOT say that!" He yelled, padding over. His immense fat buildup had danced as he walked.

"Jeez, what're you trying to do, compete with Alex to see how fat you can get?" C commented, getting a snicker from Yopple.

"NO! Wonder what that Queen Ice did to him. I wonder if he is still alive." Luswold wondered, getting a smack from Yopple.

"Do NOT say that!" He snapped.

"ANYWAYS, before we rip each other to pieces, why don't we, you know, get MOVING?" C said, causing the two to grumble.

"Whatever." They mumbled in unison, Yopple starting to pack up camp.

~~~~~~~

Tulvir awoke, groaning. What was happening? He went to Pyro and poked her. "pssst. Pyro. Wake up. Morning." He said, L tugging on her ear. "L! Don't DO that!"

"Why not?"

"Because. Just....don't"

~~~~~

Here she was, making sure this guy didn't die. They had been captured and imprisoned, meaning she was still not free. Well, at least Skaol's screeches could not be heard from the lighter prison levels. Somebody get me out of here, I am SO SICK of ice everywhere.She grumbled, with a burning desire to fly in the sky and breathe fire on this nasty alpine.

((Dear zammy, if something else happened to Revera and Kiyan, please, PLEASE tell me.))

~~~~~~~

Train. Train. Train HARDER! Yes! I perfected the trick! The young Ice had finally gotten the hang of a fighting trick and had broken a whole tree, which landed with a fwump in the thick and heavy snow. "Shetne! I finally did it! What's the next thing?" Larry panted, awaiting more training from the ghost dragon.

~~~~

Bossing around other dragons was so FUN! Especially when her only higher-ups were the queen and the commanders. "You! Stop SLACKING! Imagine what the Queen will say if I tell her! She might even take the expected eggs away from your mate when she has them!" She commanded to another servant, a Red Gemshard, who had been captured with his mate along with some others travelling across the Alpine.

Please...I need to see her.

"I don't CARE, what's your name?" She yelled, smacking the servant with her tail orb. She strode away, telling him to keep working as she walked off.

~~~~

The poor Gemshard strained with the cleaning. He was promised to see Sapphire two weeks ago, and yet he still didn't see her. She was due any minute now to have her eggs, and he should be there. Yet here he was, scrubbing floors. He was going to be a father, god dammit! I swear, someday I will get her and take her out of here, along with our eggs. He mumbled, watching another commander go by- a Plated Colossus, in fact. The brute was red and yellow instead of the normal greens, and boy, was she a scary monster. She seemed to be headed in the direction of beautiful singing, which rang through the hallway.

~~~~~

I swear, if I hear ANY MORE of that, I will go in there and stomp on her and crush her eggs! The grumpy dragon was the only commander who was not an Ice. She earned the respect and climbed through the military rankings, eventually becoming commander. She stormed up to the cell and slammed her huge tail club on the wall. STOP SINGING!! She yelled, then stomped off, grumbling.

~~~

The blue Gemshard looked at her stomach, the bulge holding a few eggs, ready to be laid. If only she could lay them in the warm jungle, not the cold Alpine. She sighed. Oh Ruby, I will see you eventually...please let him in so he can see his eggs...when they are laid...

((Most of y'all don't get it))

~~~~~~

Skaol gave up screeching, and Hewey was glad he did. After a week in the Ironfrost Keep, neither of them had enough energy to do much. They had been moved there three or four months ago, and they occasionally chatted about stuff. Skaol's backstory was actually rather interesting, and it showed Vlyainne's cruelty.

That not nice. You know who summoned you? Hewey asked, feeling his stomach rumble. He was given little food here, and he hated that.

Oh, I am not sure, but it was rumored to be the three trio kings themselves! There used to be a king of the Ices apparently, but he was killed by that wriggly worm of a queen. He grumbled and Hewey took a nap.

~~~~

Furisa poked Alex. By now, she looked to be a full grown Golden Wyvern, just needed to grow a bit taller. "Hey Alex, what do we do now? Nobody has given us orders yet..." She had become Alex's assistant ever since she could work well. A servant's assistant was a bit ridiculous, but whatever.

~~~~

Finally.

Finally.

FINALLY!

My army was big enough! I had whole battalions! Almost all of the breeds on my side! Oh, Alexander will pay for this, he will!

"Ready for the attack, sir?" The Black commander had asked me, and I rose up, my claws dried and my mask on.

"Well of course I am!" Then I strode out to the army. "TAKE BACK THE LAND! FREE THE RACES FROM THE HUMAN FILTH! CHAAAARRRGGGEEE!!!" He yelled, the dragons letting out a mighty roar that shook the skies, a roar that petrified the birds in the skies and nests, a roar that scared the little lizards and peaceful drakes of the desert sands.

Our first target; Cudahsai

The army let out a horrible chant as they charged, a chilling but trancelike chant;

MAKE RED YOUR CLAWS

WITH HUMAN BLOOD

OBLITERATE THE HUMAN FILTH

TORCH THE HUMANS LIKE A WOOD

THE REBELLION IS COMING

The chant echoed across the barren sands, as I charged a beam, concentrating my anger into the beam, my eyes darkening with every slow second.

I released a beam, which blasted through the buildings and hit the sweet center.

The humans would never see it coming.

~~~~

"What was that?!"

"Get to the canons!"

"Arm the mages!"

"RICHARD SMITH!!"

A mage was being called with other mages for defense. None of them knew what was going on. Until on the horizon....a hoard of dragons was spotted on the horizon. A black beam was shooting overhead, destroying the city center. It already weakened a part of the great castle.

Dragons...attacking? If they plan to keep doing this, they can get to my son!

Lawrence! Oh, that stupid orginization better keep him safe! While I am fighting dragons here..

((It hath happened...not as spectacular as I imagined it would be .-.

LET THE CRAZY censorkip.gif BEGIN!!))

Furisa poked Alex. By now, she looked to be a full grown Golden Wyvern, just needed to grow a bit taller. "Hey Alex, what do we do now? Nobody has given us orders yet..." She had become Alex's assistant ever since she could work well. A servant's assistant was a bit ridiculous, but whatever.

---(Alex)---

"If nobody has given us orders, we sit and wait for some. Simple." I sat down next to Furisa and started to eat some chocolate. Since joining Vylainne and being able to eat chocolate whenever I liked, as one might expect, I had put on a few pounds. Hard to imagine, I know, but it was true. At least walking through the palace wasn't too tiring yet. I sighed as my thoughts drifted to Veronica again. I just couldn't keep her out of my mind.

Kiyan

Kiyan woke up because of the Hellfire's grumbling with the same feeling as yesterday and many days before - he was tired of all of that. He wanted it to stop, the imprisonment, not being able to move freely and do what he wanted to do.... He just wanted to be FREE! The Spessartine's only hope was that one day it would end and he'd be out of here... When, he didn't know. It literally was the only thing he lived for.

Kiyan slowly got up and sat in front of the cell bars, gripping them with his paws. "I want to get out..." He said with a weak voice, staring at the wall in front of him. The dragon started to sob - it was too much for him. He was too young to experience this... he was barely and adult, dang it! I should have stayed at my cave with all my treasure, good access to food and no problems whatsoever... The Pyralspite leaned his head down and conitnued on crying. "What should I do..." he sobbed

((Do you really need to swear in it Esko?(I'm just nitpicking because I'm religious and it's Sunday. xd.png)

Oh boy, time for a big 4-month change...))

Blade

I trotted confidently down the hallways. Whisper was engaging me in dark conversation in my head. I spotted a servant, and glared her down. She withered like a plant in the sun and bolted in the other direction. I could already hear her panic-stricken cries.

" IT'S COMING THIS WAY!" She belted. I heard chaos up ahead of me as dragons quickly changed course.

That's right. I'm an "It" now. And I was proud of my heavy, black-and-red armor, decking me out and covering my identity. Queen Vylainne had an interesting perspective on how to advertise her nightmares, how to transform me from a bewildered apprentice to a full warrior. What a better way then letting me roam the palace, looking like I was about to annihilate something, known as nothing else but the Voidblade? Courtesy of Whisper for creating my new name, of course!

But a lot of things have changed since that moment, when I first tasted power. As soon as Queen Vylainne recognized that I enjoyed mana, specifically Dark and Death mana, she kept a ready supply of it for me. The effects had a surprising effect on me; Whisper became stronger, and much much smarter, and I lost all fat on my body, gaining a skeletal appearance despite being muscular. My scales darkened overall, and my eyes gained a sharp, burning intensity. Vylainne decided that the best way to keep my identity a secret-though I do not know why-was to put me in a suit of armor I could never take off. But none of that really excited as much as my new-found abilities!

Queen Vylainne is good at magic, but Whisper was better. Under its guidance, I managed to become an expert in necromancy, as she called it. Me? Well, I just enjoyed drinking the mana reserves out of dragons.

So now that you know what I love, what about what I hate? Oh, let me tell you what I hate:

NOT KILLING. I have to tromp about this stupid palace, frightening all of these dragons for no true reason, when I could be rampaging enemy camps and torturing them for eternity! What was this nonsense?!

" VOIDBLADE! Come here this instant!" I heard the familiar bark of my Queen from the throne room. I made my way in my usual deathly-silent manner toward the call.

What's her problem? Whisper said testily.

I would like to know that myself. I said.

I entered the room, not bothering to bow or respond to Queen Vylainne, as she sat pompously in her throne. But she was pretty used to that by now. She glared, and I glared coldly back.

" Why haven't those prisoners been executed yet?" She asked, in her calm-but-enraged voice.

I said nothing.

" Respond! I wish I hadn't taught you to be a mute!" She snapped.

" I taught myself." I said flatly. " I am waiting for my reserves to get low."

" Your mana reserves have never sunk since you obtained them." Queen Vylainne retorted. " Go get that done!"

I didn't even say "Yes my Queen", or "Why should I?". Instead, I proceeded to the dungeons, Whisper projecting comforting images of braised souls.

Right. The prisoners. At Ironfrost Keep.

Revera, Hewey, some Pyralspite, and Skaol. Whisper interjected, replacing my mental images with my memories of the dragons. I snarled, spooking a guard I was walking past.

Guardians of Nature. Why does the Queen even have them? I thought, pushing past the guard and heading outside into the cold.

How should I know? Whisper said, equally disgruntled. I keep hoping we'll be deployed to this war we keep getting wind of, but we've been doing nothing but guard duty! You are Voidblade! You aren't built to guard, you are built to destroy!

Agreed.

((This is going to get long, so I'm going to just leave it there. Not sure what to do with Leidan, so anyone with an idea can go ahead. Vylainne's playing Queen right now. Flameheart's tagging along still, but he has grown considerably and has gained his wings. Hmm... who am I forgetting...))

Shetne

The former Ice Clan King looked at his pupil proudly. " Nothing!" He proclaimed. " I have taught you everything a warrior must know: how to survive in the wild; how to cook; how to fight; how to work in teams, even how to view your enemies." He cast a stern glance at Larry. " You do remember that, don't you? They are living things too; don't kill unless you absolutely have to." His gaze then softened into worry.

" Larry... Vylainne is a formidable foe. It will not be easy. Especially with that piece of walking armor we've spotted working around her. Luckily, it doesn't seem to come out much." At those words, the Ice glanced about cautiously. " And even if it does, black and red armor will stand out against the blue and white snow." He added that part mostly to comfort himself, even though he was a Bloodbound Soul; he could just completely drift into the spectral plane to avoid any injuries from the soulless thing, but Larry... He tried not to think about it. Besides, he could take care of himself now, couldn't he?

" I will watch you to make sure you're safe, if you will let me, but otherwise you're on your own. I will also make an effort to not directly interfere with anything.

" You will have to decide when we enter to confront Vylainne." Shetne concluded, sitting down and looking at Larry expectantly. Funny, the lad was a lot like him, in lots of ways; but it didn't strike him as odd or coincidental. He felt that this was intentional, that it had to happen. Hopefully his intuition wasn't wrong.

34:5

" Somebody get me out of here, I am SO SICK of ice everywhere."

It was the prisoner she was sent to guard. After her Majesty's outburst, her comrades 17:8 and 47:2 have been slain. Well, 47:2 had actually died from his burns... That freak Blood Echo had finished off 17:8. Her? She managed to escape, but even under her pathetic guise of being a different Frostbite she was impressed into the army for an even worse place: Ironfrost Keep.

Never heard of Ironfrost? She hadn't. Not until she learned that the place was an ancient fortress, once used as an offshoot prison waaaaaaay back in the day for the budding Ice Clan, that was then lost in a territorial war. The new keepers turned the prison into the prime palace of torture. Even still, after re-obtaining the Keep, every basement level and half of the upper levels remain filled with various insanity-inducing, pain-delivering devices, chains, and vices. What for? No one knows. But now she was stuck here, in Ice Clan territory still, watching over prisoners, still.

" ...apparently, but he was killed by that wriggly worm of a queen." She tuned into the talk of another conversation; in reality it was several floors below the Frostbite, but she heard that the prisoners down there were Guardians of Nature-yes, Guardians of Nature-so it would be no wonder she could hear their impressive telepathy. There was quite a lot of screeching the first few weeks she worked here.

" Yes... but..." 34:5 faltered. She wanted to reply to them, even through the several thick slabs of ice separating them, to tell them her story about fighting in the Queen's coliseum, but for some reason the words just withered and died away inside her head. She sort of shuffled, hunched over from many years of neglect and stress of being an even more lowly guard. " The Queen is.... the Queen." She finally finished. Ugh, it was pathetic! she used to be the ruler of comebacks, but this was just sad.

" I want to get out..." She looked up a bit and noticed that the prisoner next to the blue wyvern had woken. " What should I do..." He sobbed.

" It's pointless." 34:5 said hopelessly. " I've tried escaping before. Look what happened-now I work at an even worse place then before." She slumped further. " What a waste of energy..."

Edited by skwerl56767

((Posts late at night WOOT! ))

Furisa yawned. "So Alex, didja hear about an attack on a human village? News is spreading fast, and I hear about a Golden Wyvern leading it..." She trailed off at that. What if it WAS her father? That dragon was crazy...but how?

~~~~

Larry looked at him. "So...we are completley finished?" He had to admit, he was a little dissapointed at that. But, all things had to end eventually. "Facing the queen...I am catching wind of a war..." He thought. "So...maybe I should wait until after it happens?" He asked the soul, curious on what he would say.

~~~~

Commander Jasper, I was promised to see my mate weeks ago. I need to see her, please... Ruby begged the commander, who gave him a harsh look.

*SIGH* Soon, soon, you little worm. She finall answered, then stomped off in search of something else to shout at.

~~~~

I swear, that Voidblade is getting on my NERVES! It just strides around and gets all the spotlight and favors from the queen! I'm the one who has to bear this cold climate to fight for her censorkip.gif ! And yet it just comes in and becomes the queen's pet! The commander ranted in her mind as she bossed around servants and sometimes beat them

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Furisa yawned. "So Alex, didja hear about an attack on a human village? News is spreading fast, and I hear about a Golden Wyvern leading it..." She trailed off at that. What if it WAS her father? That dragon was crazy...but how?

---(Alex)---

"I've heard rumors, Furisa. But that's about it. If it is your father..." I likewise trailed off, but in my case it was because I didn't want to speak further of what would happen because of it. Instead, I changed the subject. "Want some chocolate?"

Furisa sighed. "Probably won't hurt. Though don't expect me to get fat like you seem to be trying to do to that female Moonstone..." She sighed. When she got the chocolate, she put it in her mouth and held it on her tounge, feeling the brown stuff melt on her tounge. A thought of her father, with that loving and caring fatherly face, giving her just a little bit...that memory made a small tear roll down her face and land on the ice floor, freezing into a little pillar on the floor. She sighed and looked up when she heard a voice;

Excuse me?

She saw a red Gemshard servant slink up to them weakly, cleaning supplies in his hands. "Yes?" She asked back, turning around.

~~~~

Ruby had to get to Sapphire. Every second without her was hard to bear. He had to ask around.

H-have you seen or heard a female blue Gemshard anywhere? She would be carrying eggs, and she has this wonderful singing voice... He trailed off, not sure what to say next

Furisa sighed. "Probably won't hurt. Though don't expect me to get fat like you seem to be trying to do to that female Moonstone..." She sighed. When she got the chocolate, she put it in her mouth and held it on her tounge, feeling the brown stuff melt on her tounge. A thought of her father, with that loving and caring fatherly face, giving her just a little bit...that memory made a small tear roll down her face and land on the ice floor, freezing into a little pillar on the floor. She sighed and looked up when she heard a voice;

Excuse me?

She saw a red Gemshard servant slink up to them weakly, cleaning supplies in his hands. "Yes?" She asked back, turning around.

~~~~

Ruby had to get to Sapphire. Every second without her was hard to bear. He had to ask around.

H-have you seen or heard a female blue Gemshard anywhere? She would be carrying eggs, and she has this wonderful singing voice... He trailed off, not sure what to say next

---(Alex)---

I first addressed the seemingly distressed Gemshard. "Unfortunately, no. Perhaps ask elsewhere?" After that I turned to Furisa. "I don't expect you to do so... I think Moonstones are just prone to weight gain or something." I shook my head dismissively.

((AGAIN

THREE REFRESHES))

"Well, it's rude," I replied to L as I cradled my head in my hands, staring at the page below me. It taunted me, saying, 'I dare you to write on me and fail again.' I groaned and turned my line of sight to Tulvir.

"Are you sure you don't remember what you said to turn me back? Since all other versions are basically altered copies, it would work with turning Esko back. It could turn anyone back. Pyro, Esko, Blade, Amara... Even that great lummox Alex who could've stayed with us under the greatest budding Mage and Soulmancer's protection, but instead opted for the most incompetent ruler in the history of Galsreim as his unrequited obsession." I glared at the mention of the imbicile. He chose chocolate, of all disgusting human 'delicacies,' instead of a person who could make him all the chocolate he could eat in a snap with the right words. I rolled onto my back, tipping my head back and staring at Tulvir, who was now directly across from me. "I don't understand it and I don't think I ever will. You're probably the only one who can turn it back. It must be the Soulmancer thing. You guys are supposed to be born with an affinity for complicated magic."

"What I would have said. Now, L, get back into your box and be a good boy." Tulvir said, getting a grunt in response. L had slunk back in there and the box clicked closed. Phew. Then he looked at Harley. Oh god...well, since Deki did not want to be a human again, he could try...

"I can try to remember...it might be slowly coming back, but I can't garuntee." He finally said, rubbing his head. He lightly growled at the mention of his father. "I will not turn that imbicile back unless it effects him negitivley. Then again, most of the continent's population thinks he is dead." He rubbed his chin. "Out of all of them, who would you turn back?"

"Esko, probably, I mean, we have been hearing reports of a Golden Wyvern gathering troops from the Trio, and I'm sure that it's him. And since all scrolls sent to my homes have the words 'Great Dragon Rebellion' in them, I'm sure it would halter his progress, and we can always turn him back after. But I'd also turn back Alex. He loves being a dragon, and I hate him. Simple enough to figure out." I closed my book with a loud slam in frustration, sat up and shoved it into my bag. I flopped back down and kicked my feet like the child I was.

"I've never been so stumped on something before. And I don't like it. I just want to figure out this puzzle. It's been almost two years already..."

"Alex, it's not what breed you are, it's how much food you stuff in one dragon like a turkey. Someday, you might make Veronica so full of blubber that she will have to roll to get somewhere, jeez." Furisa answered the balloon, then turned to the Gemshard. "I thought I heard a voice thataway, but my direction might not be the best." She said.

Thank you, kind souls.

"What's your name?"

They call me 56:5, but my real name is Ruby. The poor eastern weakly answered, obviously antsy to find this other dragon.

"Alrighty. Good luck." Furisa said as the 'Ruby' dragon scampered off. Poor lad, he must be worried.

~~~~

Tulvir's ears perked. "Well, those two make sense, since this Alex person is, well, like you said, and that vermin would be a prime target. Though, maybe wait until he is surrounded by dragons and watch him get torn...hehehe..." That made him smile, the thought of his father torn to shreds by the very creatures he bred, stole from, and raised.

Then he looked upwards when Harley seemed to ragequit over the puzzle. His ears flattened against his head, and he scooted next to her and put his arm across her shoulders gently. "It's alright...it is solvable...we just need to find a different angle. Sort of. Ah, I am horrible at pep talks, just ignore me."

I sat up and crossed my legs when Tulvir came next to me, putting his arm over my shoulders, trying to pep talk me. I laughed a little bit, but it was a decent effort.

"That's a completely generic pep talk and you know it," I replied, but I was still frustrated as heck. If only I hadn't turned the two best mages in Galsreim, Mage and Esko! For heck's sake, her NAME is Mage! I clenched my fists in frustration and looked at Tulvir. Then I released them, putting my palms on my knees and sighed, looking him square in the face, a dejected expression on my face.

"I'm not strong enough..."

"Yeah, that's why I am bad at them. No creativity whatsoever." He chuckled a bit, then looked at her. "I have to admit myself, not the smartest move. But that does not mean you aren't smart, it just means you made a slip up."

Then he gave her a hard stare. "Do NOT say you are not strong enough. You ARE strong enough. For one thing, you survived being with a Deki growing in a mana appetite, a pretty large feat." He mumbled, looking away for a second. Then he looked her straight in the face. "Another thing, you survived being with me, a depressed wolf kid so bent on revenge. Just for his father bringing him into existence." He sighed. "You went though alot.png, so DO NOT say you are not strong enough, because you are."

Damia and Co

The shimmering dragoness sighed, grooming herself yet again. She Just hated the affect of sand in her scales. Cicero had convinced her to go to Dragons Reach, claiming it would be safer there. The hotel rooms where nice, she was just... bored. Little Nora had grown to full size, Damias sweet blood accelerating her growth. Normally a vampire would be a problem but... The young vampire had skills of her own. She heard screaming, and roars. What is going on out there? She asked on a wide band. Clutching her egg in her front claw she stood up, and smoothly walked out the door.

Edited by Dragonessdown

Shetne

The soul shook his head. " Waiting until after the war may not help. The two contending sides will be exhausted afterward, yes, and have spent all of their resources, but striking now may be the best choice. At the risk of everyone being too wary once we decide ourselves to strike, they will also not be allowed to pay too much attention to it; I don't want to risk angering any loyalists to Vylainne. The last thing she needs is more power backing her up." Shetne paused. " But it's really up to you, young one. I did teach you tactics, after all."

"Alex, it's not what breed you are, it's how much food you stuff in one dragon like a turkey. Someday, you might make Veronica so full of blubber that she will have to roll to get somewhere, jeez." Furisa answered the balloon, then turned to the Gemshard. "I thought I heard a voice thataway, but my direction might not be the best." She said.

Thank you, kind souls.

"What's your name?"

They call me 56:5, but my real name is Ruby. The poor eastern weakly answered, obviously antsy to find this other dragon.

"Alrighty. Good luck." Furisa said as the 'Ruby' dragon scampered off. Poor lad, he must be worried.

---(Alex)---

I was a bit insulted by Furisa's absurd idea of my relationship with chocolate and Veronica. "I wouldn't do THAT to her... That's just mean. If Veronica did start getting that fat, I have the sense to ease up. You might have grown up quite a bit, but you still think like a hatchling."

Kiyan

The young Spessartine loosened his grip around the cold, metal bars of his cell and began on looking blankly at the floor he was standing on - made of ice, as everything around here. Tears were falling from his face to the ground as he continued on sobbing, becoming one with the rest of ice thanks to the magic protecting the cells. "But... we got away... then returned..." Kiyan said with a weak voice. He was on an edge of a mental breakdown, thanks to the memories of past few months, and fact that he was locked down in this cell for quite a long time. "Why did it happen to me?!" He suddenly burst out and began on hitting the ice beneath him with his paws. He had enough of it.

---

Caulxir

The necromancer stood on a dune, looking with pride at the army he gathered during past few months. A legion of mindless creatures obeying his every command and not questioning any of his words... Caulxir knew he was living in his prime now. And being a ruler of a gigantic undead army wasn't the only fact saying it...

Terra, the beautiful, colorful Desipis he had met some time ago... The same that wiped out part of his army with no greater effort and seeked a wealth beyond anyone's imagination... She and her companions had joined the Marrow in his quest of wiping out life out of Galsreim. The joy he felt when she agreed to help him! Having such a beauty and a powerful ally beside him had been a dream of this wicked dragon...

Now, thanks to the time they had spent together and their affection to each other they got really close to each other - they were already mates at the time being, despite their short acquaintance and breed differences. Caulxir felt like he had found the mate of his life and found it strange that someone as unpredictable and crazy as him could feel something like that.

The Black Marrow flew back to his mate and her companions who were waiting near the front of his - or actually their, as he shared the rule with Terra - army for him, as he went to see what laid before them. "There's nothing special behind that dune... I noticed some big cave. We'll rest there for a while." He informed them. His gaze turned to the Desipis and his face expression turned from a maniacal grin typical to him to a warm smile.

((Is it right, Dragoness? ;-; ))

---

Corr & Coo

The idea of moving to the desert didn't really make Corr happy - he preferred green forests and plains over sand, stones and gravel, but nevertheless went with Cicero's idea - he liked the black dragon, even though sometimes he would make an inappropriate joke with Coo, like trying to eat her or anything like that, but the hen knew how to defend herself - it looked like she knew what would hurt or annoy him most.

After a screams could be heard, Coo began to cluck nervously."S-seems that someone's getting hurt..." Corr said - violence and fighting were the least liked activities by him and he didn't like both participating in and witnessing such acts.

((MY DANCED LAPTOP CRASHED

Pyro

Anyway, any Chinese will not be necessary for RPing. Just think of them as.... Adding flair.))

I wasn't a dragon, I was a human. A weak, young, naive human, with no knowledge of dragons I took centuries raising, no knowledge of languages from foreign lands, no knowledge of lores and stories and people and paths and places and worlds....

"符符,你咋回事儿啊?“

”没事儿,只是。。。为什么? 他们不一定是都像那个狐狸魔啊。。。“

“但是,你知道师傅说的。不但魔,但鬼,精灵,妖怪,和其他的兽都伤害了人族很多哦。”

“我不想打架!”

I never understood war. What is it good for? Perhaps it was just how I prefer not to involve myself in regular human affairs, but each time I see large scale fighting, the only thing...

"红红!聚聚!你们准备好了么?“

”是!“

”是!”

“师傅,我们真的要去。。。要去。。。要去杀。。。?”

“不。师傅只是养你们去看。”

我不要。。。

A war....

I blinked open my eyes, still half-dazed and seeing the faces of the dead from my nightmares. Odd, I usually wasn't the sort to oversleep... My ear twitched when I heard a determined voice... Tulvir...? Yeah, that's Tulvir. Something about being strong. I, for one, can't care less after that... That... Urg, and I'm hungry. Anyway, I pushed myself off the ground and walked to the campfire, hearing my stomach growl like an angry dog. No food. I sighed and dragged myself over to my bag. Let's see, where was the food again? I think I put the foodstuffs somewhere past the ropes, oils, and beside the mana shards. Tinselwings, I noticed, had awoken already, if her empty nest was any indication. Figures.

"Is your conversation over?" I asked the wolf-boy and the polymorpher girl. "I'm going to cook some stuff."

Which reminds me, I need more soy sauce.

"Hey, Pyro, I went for a flight and heard rumors of the two armies on the march. Of course, that news could only have gotten here after weeks at best," Tinselwings said, gliding down from a tree or something. "The undead army is killing almost everything as efficiently as always, while... Well, a bunch of dragons gathered together is bound to draw attention."