Alexander_Drake

You As A Dragon

Luswold turned to Alex. "Oh for heavens sake, you are heeere! Hey, do ou have any chocolate on you by any chance? Any chocolate here has been ruined!" He hopped on his feet, glad that the chubby Moonstone was back.

.m.,,.,.,.

Veronica emptied the last bits of chocolate into her mouth. "Urg, I never had that much unhealthy stuff. Yet...my tastebuds scream for more. This is how things get fat!" She paced.

"Well, now we are dragons. That amount you ate does nothing." Larry reassured, patting her shoulder. "We should probably wander. If anybody harms you or tries to shove you out, I will say you are with me!" He winked.

"Well then you being an Ice is useful. Now come on." And the two walked into the dining hall...

Where they found utter disaster. Food everywhere. A mad Queen. And...Alex.

"Hey Alexander. What happened?"

((xd.png Oh, Hewey's going to die.))

Vylainne

She looked up at the sound of something hurling through the air at her, only to hit her in the face. She let out a deafening roar-it was too raspy and hoarse to make out her cursing telepathy, thankfully. She scrambled the food off of her face, snapping out a spell while she was at it. Pillars of ice shot up from the floor, surrounding her target and caging it.

She was too busy sputtering to to form anything intelligible until she heard another voice.

" Queen Vylainne. It has been a while. Not as pretty as you were, are you?"

" FOOLS! You..." She snarled, puffing out clouds of frigid air. " Oh, you." She winced at the Cassare's comment. " And you're not very powerful without your human mage, are you?" She shot back. " Don't tempt me Cassare-I'm dangerous, but I'm even more dangerous if you anger me. Blottail!! For your life's sake, go do as I command!" She roared the last part at the commander, who jumped and sulked out of the room, grumbling under his breath.

Vylainne glared at the trespassers; judging by the massive hole in her beautiful palace wall, and by the equally large cage around her unknown attacker, they forced their way in. Or at least, the largest trespasser did; she already knew about the Cheese, the Cassare, and their spectral friend. The Queen remembered the orange Cassare quite clearly-some of her Clan members have observed him wandering around with a mage, who they said was powerful.

Hmph. Apparently not powerful enough, as the sightings vanished altogether mere weeks ago. Unfortunately, she didn't know much else about him, aside from the fact that no dragon worth their kind would ever assign their loyalties to a mere human.

Vylainne came back to earth when her servant Alex began to speak. She listened in very intently. Two magic-wielding dragons? Another Guardian of Nature? A gluttonous one?

Things have been very strange since 47:2 disobeyed her... And right now, she wasn't very keen on getting more impure dragons living in her palace. They can reside on Clan territory, but she's had her fill of the imbeciles.

" I can't imagine you're here just to comment on my new looks?" Vylainne addressed the Cassare again, glaring fiercely.

Edited by skwerl56767

Luswold turned to Alex. "Oh for heavens sake, you are heeere! Hey, do ou have any chocolate on you by any chance? Any chocolate here has been ruined!" He hopped on his feet, glad that the chubby Moonstone was back.

.m.,,.,.,.

Veronica emptied the last bits of chocolate into her mouth. "Urg, I never had that much unhealthy stuff. Yet...my tastebuds scream for more. This is how things get fat!" She paced.

"Well, now we are dragons. That amount you ate does nothing." Larry reassured, patting her shoulder. "We should probably wander. If anybody harms you or tries to shove you out, I will say you are with me!" He winked.

"Well then you being an Ice is useful. Now come on." And the two walked into the dining hall...

Where they found utter disaster. Food everywhere. A mad Queen. And...Alex.

"Hey Alexander. What happened?"

(( *Evil Grin* Veronica wants more chocolate? Hehehe.))

---(Alex)---

"Well Luswold, I don't have any chocolate on me, but if you'd be willing to stick around, the Nilia pygmies will probably be making another batch of chocolate soon. It's great, the chocolate they make. Oh, hi Veronica. I see you kept your promise. That's nice. Anyway, to be honest, all I know is that Queen Vylainne got severely burnt, and I helped her get better, though a really old White did the vast majority of the work, mind you. Now I come back to find that Blade, one of my other friends, is now really good at casting spells, almost as good as me, in fact. Though... I think most of the bodies are from Blade. Allegedly, she went insane or something, mad with power, I guess." I shrugged.

A Nilia pygmy landed on my shoulder and informed me a batch of chocolate had just finished.

"Wonderful. Luswold, Veronica, please, follow me," I said, walking up to Veronica and taking back the chocolate bag before following the Nilia pygmy to the kitchen, where the chocolate was, since the dining hall and the surrounding area was basically a mess. I took a whiff of the freshly made chocolate. "Still smells great," I said, before taking a bite. "And still tastes great, too."

Edited by Alexander_Drake

((WOULD SOMEONE JUST NOTICE SOREN ALREADY))

((Oh, that guy who found the Myst Pygmy eggshell? Oh.))

Edited by Alexander_Drake

((Too bad, they already did xd.png

Also, no killing other's characters without permission!))

Hewey found no food in his new cage, so he laid down and slept.

Yopple stood taller. "Not very powerful, heh? I am not less poweful. Remeber who is half magi here." He glared into her eyes, as if challenging her. "And remember who has the magic deadening field here. And you look wonderful." He loaded the last part with sarcasm. C shivered.

"Yo, I don't think that is wise."

"Trust me. I can beat her without Esko, you bet." He noticed that the soul winced when he said Esko.

"So, I see your poisonous personality has not changed one bit. Poor subjects. And Poor Shetene." He knew she didn't like remembering that king. So, why not mention him?

Veronica stood there with Larry. " censorkip.gif , this is intense"

((Oh, that guy who found the Myst Pygmy eggshell? Oh.))

((Noooo, the Nhiostrife who lives in the ocean.))

---(Alex)---

In the middle of my meal, I stopped to look around and saw that Veronica had not followed me. I filled my bag back up with chocolate and carried it back out to where she was, handing it to her with a smile. "No one will think less of you if you eat this, you know."

Then I noticed Yopple seemed intent on fighting the Queen. I needed to make sure Queen Vylainne didn't get any more hurt, so just in case, I used my regeneration spell, the one that I had used on Blade when she was fighting Blood Echo, on Vylainne.

Tea crooned at the hatchling. She was quite focused, not noticing the brutes stupidity or the encroaching hatching. Now lets make you grow. She glowed with a wicked black energy and focused her power on the tiny form again. Carefully, she artfully aged it. As she did so a few of her gems dulled, and she started shaking. When she stopped it was almost mature.

((ALEX you said you wanted to do the Pygmy))

I can't carry it now that it's big... What can I do...?

He contemplated just taking them out with my fire. It was his only trustworthy tool but the Desipis, who's mana orbs in her body were dull, could probably take him. Anger was making his fire-fringed wings flare, and he tried not to show the brightness but it was still there.

UGH! They stole an innocent egg from it's parents... They're no better than humans! Stupid ass humans who steal eggs from their parents and kill hatchlings and adults for zombies, let Vampires bite and kill eggs for other 'prized vampires' and when they try to hatch eggs early they can kill the baby inside!

The fire on his wings glew brighter and brighter and more like a blue bonfire.

Galzra

Seeing the Queen with such severe wounds was something that Galzra didn't expect to see, but nonetheless, it was a pleasant surprise for her and an almost unnoticable smirk showed on her face. "My my, I see the Great Queen of Ice had herself a bit burned..." She said with cynicism typical to her normal speech and laughed silently. "Anyway... I took care of that little thief already. So I don't know, do what you want with him now, not sure if he has all his bones in place or not..." Galzra laughed once again. She had fun beating that Spessartine to what he was now, however cruel that may not be.

((Oh god, Ice palace would be a great place for Calxir to fuel his army now... xd.png))

Tea crooned at the hatchling. She was quite focused, not noticing the brutes stupidity or the encroaching hatching. Now lets make you grow. She glowed with a wicked black energy and focused her power on the tiny form again. Carefully, she artfully aged it. As she did so a few of her gems dulled, and she started shaking. When she stopped it was almost mature.

((ALEX you said you wanted to do the Pygmy))

---(Nereis)---

"Ouch... Mother, what are you doing?" The little black hatchling looked at Terra. "Do you really... Uhh..." The hatchling lost its train of thought. "Um..." Nereis noticed Jemek. "Yikes!" Nereis scurried behind Terra before noticing Jemek wanted to give it... A pebble? Nereis approached carefully, and took the pebble. "What do you want me to do with it?"

"Eat it," Jemek said.

"Er, what?"

"Swallow it."

"I don't see-"

"Just do it." Jemek sounded impatient, so Nereis obliged, swallowing the pebble easily. "Huh... That actually feels nice. I'd like to have another one, please."

"Sure. I eat rocks all the time."

"Well I understand why. It feels good, but does not necessarily tastes good."

((o: if Kiyan dies, who could become an undead Spessartine! That would be neat.))

Vylainne

The Ice Queen was ignoring everything around her, focusing on the challenger.

" I would like to see you try to defeat me, you dolt! I may not be able to use mana, but I'm still wearing my claws!" She took note that Addar had taken her armor off, but it was no use removing the claws-they had melted and hardened on her actual claws, so they were permanent for now. Besides, she would much rather have metal claws forever then rip her own nails out trying to get the metal off.

Mm... Vylainne Metal Claw. That was a nice title. Had a pleasant ring to it.

" If you're so confident you can challenge my title as Queen, why don't you try it?" She taunted. " I would love to rip open that pelt of an orange peel you call scales."

Blade

We had arrived back to the quarters. Dragons were mulling about in a grim silence as their comrades were tended to, due to the very injuries I caused. I had barely taken five steps when Commander Blottail suddenly arrived and pulled me to the side.

" I don't like this..." He grumbled. " But Her Highness is impressed already. She wants to train you herself."

" Huh?" I wondered. " But-"

" Queen's orders!" He barked. " Blood Echo will stay here, but your quarters will be near the Queen's. That way she can interrogate you all she wants. I would say 'pack your things', but you haven't accumulated anything yet."

" Wait, did she say why? I mean, why am I a point of interest all of a sudden?" I snapped, trying to push my craving for mana shards out of my mind. My commander looked pointedly at Blood Echo, who was attempting to play with some Frostbites who were backing away nervously.

" She sees another opportunity to do it right this time." He said.

" Huh?" I repeated, but he was already shoving me out the door.

" Just don't make her mad!" He snapped.

" But what am I-"

SLAM!

I started forlornly at the closed doors, before glancing down the hall.

Well, now what?

Terra smiled at the hatchling, crooning softly at him I wanted you to grow big and strong, so you grew. And just look at you, perfection. Jemek, guard him while I go hunt for us all With a mighty leap, the dragon lifted into the air. As she passed by, one could almost feel her dark scales sucking the light out of the world around her.

((Oh, you want him noticed? Terra could kill you... or keep you for herself. Depends on if she findsyou.. interesting))

((Oh, you want him noticed? Terra could kill you... or keep you for herself. Depends on if she findsyou.. interesting))

((He's right behind them and he's literally glowing... I want someone to see him, but I'm mostly yelling at Alex))

((He's right behind them and he's literally glowing... I want someone to see him, but I'm mostly yelling at Alex))

((Jemek's an idiot. He eats rocks. Why do you THINK I haven't made him notice yet????))

(sorry mouse, he IS too stupid. He fails at life.))

Terra came back, flapping hard with a large deer in each back claw, and a good sized rabbit in her jaws. Here you go little one She landed, and offered the rabbit to the hatching. Panting with her mouth hanging open, she tossed the Brute the larger deer, saving one for herself. She looked over, and saw a bright blue something. My my, what do we have here? A snack or a toy hmmmm?

((Jemek's an idiot. He eats rocks. Why do you THINK I haven't made him notice yet????))

((Maybe, but even the biggest of idiots can see something GLOWING, unless he is blind))

---(Jemek)---

"Mmm," Jemek said, beginning to eat the deer.

---(Nereis)---

"Well, it smells good," Nereis said. He took a bite out of the rabbit. "It's okay. Nothing special, but it doesn't taste bad, at least. He kept eating.

Whatever, he's Soren

"I'm neither. I eat evil dragons like you for breakfast ((according to lore, they actually eat smaller dragons, but Soren only eats the evil ones and deer. Lots of deer))."

"Kid, they stole you from your parents. Neither are the same breed as you, they aren't your parents. They forced you out of your egg. You're almost an adult now! They're going to make you do evil things! I've seen it!"

((Make her deny everything and insert it here (quote the post plez)))

"Whatever. I'm not gonna forget any of you, and when I grow up, you'll be sorry..."

With the speed and agility of his Whiptail father, Soren dashed out underneath of Terra's wing, dodging her tail, jumped up, flapped his wings, and flew off clumsily. He would never lose them on wing, but he was more hyper on adrenaline.

Little one, she lies. Your egg was abandoned. Jemek found you and tried to eat you, I am your mother now as she spoke, her eyes glowed red. The hatchling that left, would be in for a shocking surprise. She smirked as she created a ball of electricity, and set it to chase the intruding dragon. She turned back to her hatchling Come here little one, let me groom you As she spoke, she wove a charm into her words, binding the hatching loosely to her. Over time, it would become stronger and the dragon would be completely enthralled. She quivered briefly as one of her gems went dull, but the dark dragon worried not. She had plenty more to spare.

((Mouse, just run the ball into a few things, it will die out. Terra is evil aligned and will corrupt the pygmy.))

((Erm, aren't you using too much mana...? To cast so many teleports in so few a time, and then now...))

((Erm, aren't you using too much mana...? To cast so many teleports in so few a time, and then now...))

((I believe her plan is to make Terra use all her embedded mana orbs?

Ahm, Dragoness, Soren's a boy))

Soren, you see, was not known for his flight skills. He was known for his speed, an attribute he had gained from his father. The ball of electricity nearly crashed into him but as he dropped it slammed into the ground. It continued to follow him, though.

Aaaaah... AAAAAAH.... What do I do what do I do whatdoIdowhatdoIdowhatdoIdooooooooooo?!

Soren ran, barely staying clear of the flickering electrical bolts threatening to fry his hide. Suddenly he came across trees. Many trees. Forest. FOREST! Soren ran through the forest, half trying to find home, half trying to crash the ball of electricity. Eventually he got rid of it, but where was he now? He was hurtling ahead at top speed. Dragon adrenaline's a beast.

((Hay Pyro, do you mind if I make Soren crash into Mira?))