TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

It's only possible to get two CBs of the new breed?

Yes. Two CBs per scroll for every Christmas and Valentine's day. smile.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, CITIZENS OF DRAGON CAVE!!!!!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif
Edited by Lumikkja

My Solstice dragons are little bit different than the cave born ones. No pink in their wings.

Perhaps chapter seven will tell us what happened to those Solstices.

That... actually is an interesting theory. O.O

Ugh, the Solstice alts are pretty disappointing.

I wanted them for future lineages but it won't look very nice or interesting as all-blue. Any of the other all-blue dragons would have done.

I'm most disappointed by the fact there was no mention of this change anywhere, to allow us to decide what we wanted to do.

Not a very nice surprise, all told.

I love blue, its a nice surprise for me. smile.gif I just wish I could have gotten CB all blues too! biggrin.gif

I like the blue version too.

Just bred all of my past holiday dragons, putting a large number of perfect 3rd gen even checkers into the AP. I hope everyone enjoys them!

Still love the blue winged Solstice!

What's going to happen if the site doesn't reach the total site goal??? sad.gif

So I gotta wait a minimum of 20hours for my egg(s) to hatch so I can grab another egg.

The new egg that will be dropping. How does that work exactly. I know its all habitats but is it few every hour. Nonstop? Also what will the description be lol

So I gotta wait a minimum of 20hours for my egg(s) to hatch so I can grab another egg.

The new egg that will be dropping. How does that work exactly. I know its all habitats but is it few every hour. Nonstop? Also what will the description be lol

It will have big drops on the hour, with smaller drops every 5 minutes in between. We don't know what the description will be, but as it will be the only thing dropping, you won't have to search for it. ^..^

It will have big drops on the hour, with smaller drops every 5 minutes in between. We don't know what the description will be, but as it will be the only thing dropping, you won't have to search for it. ^..^

That's nice to know xd.png

Edited by spiritofspirits

Wow. This Christmas will be my 1-year anniversary of joining DC. This is so awesome. Thank you, TJ and spriters, for the wonderful badges, eggs, dragons and all the wonderful minds that go into the games, events and story lines. It's been an awesome year and I wish you all the best.

Man those hollies are hard to catch. I finally had to get two from the departures board. xd.png

I love both versions of the Solstice! biggrin.gif I finished getting all the eggs I need, and saved room to get the new release eggs tomorrow biggrin.gif I'm looking forward to seeing what the new egg looks like :3

I camped Abandoned pile for like 4 1/2 hours refreshing seeing many holiday 2007 eggs. Everytime I clicked it was already taken, then finally I got 1.

Funny part I got every other holiday egg in 1st or 2nd try. Whats so special about the 2007 egg tongue.gif

Edited by spiritofspirits

I camped Abandoned pile for like 4 1/2 hours refreshing seeing many holiday 2007 eggs. Everytime I clicked it was already taken, then finally I got 1.

Funny part I got every other holiday egg in 1st or 2nd try. Whats so special about the 2007 egg tongue.gif

I'm not sure,but I think it is because it was the first Christmas dragon in the cave.

The '07 or Hollie was the first christmas egg, 'I think it was the hollie' and until last year I think it was nearly impossable to catch one with the holiday limits on old years still being 2 per scroll. Now it is getting slightly easyer, but other than maybe neglected's it is still probably the rarest dragon (other than artists alt's, and new prize ticket dragons.) Ive been on DC for many years, and until this year I could never catch one, now I have a few. Happy Hunting to everyone

What's going to happen if the site doesn't reach the total site goal???   sad.gif

All mana will continue to count towards chapter six until that chapter's bar is full. Because of this, it means that daily mana bars will also not reset until chapter seven unlocks.

But all of that seems unlikely, anyways. There's still seven hours left in the day.

Every game (assuming beaten) can submit 81 mana shards, so I'm sure we'll get there!

Thank you TJ for the lovely event, game and everything :3

Perhaps chapter seven will tell us what happened to those Solstices.

Considering the next chapter should be with the solstice image, since all the others have appeared already, I think this is quite possible.

I understand that some people are disappointed with the new Solstice sprite, however I still think they're beautiful. Both of them. I'm also really enjoying the story! I can't wait until the next part is unlocked!

I also think the event badge is wonderful. <3

Edited by Phioxse