TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Alright. I thought they would drop at 12:00, but I can still stay on until the drops start. If only I hadn't clicked before I looked... At least I still have room for one egg now.

EDIT II: Or not. I apparently forgot the difference between my time and DC time. Where can you see DC time anyway?

DC is on Eastern Standard Time (EST). You can follow the little clock here.

I have CB pairs of all the previous Christmas dragons. I will be breeding them for the Abandoned page in 1.5 hours from now, at 10pm my time (1am Cave time) so they will all have Christmas birthdates. FYI**

**Forgot to mention the Hollies I have (3) are all very low gen, not CB. Still....

And if someone wants to toss a nice low gen holly my way as a mate for my poor lonely male...I wouldn't object, lol. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Happy Kwanza, Happy Chanukah, and all the rest!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Oh wow, TYSM willow... except now I have to decide whether to drop what I'm holding to make room to try to catch some. x.x Decisions, decisions...

I wish it was midnight! I can't wait to see the new dragon. smile.gif Must....stay....awake....

Didn't get any Hollies, so next year…hopefully. No more slots left, I gotta save 'em for this year's dragon.

I have one slot left, another will open tomorrow afternoon. This year, my dragons will be fifteen hours apart.

Mine is gonna be a day or so apart, I picked up a Ridgewing hoping it was tan and now I'm stuck with it xd.png I can get one right off the bat though

Didn't get any Hollies, so next year…hopefully. No more slots left, I gotta save 'em for this year's dragon.

I have one slot left, another will open tomorrow afternoon. This year, my dragons will be fifteen hours apart.

A ton of Hollies are being gifted on the departure thread. New dragons will drop for 3 days, so technically, you could get a Holly and still get your new eggs smile.gif

Edited by AquaBlueRain

A ton of Hollies are being gifted on the departure thread. New dragons will drop for 3 days, so technically, you could get a Holly and still get your new eggs smile.gif

dragons? I thought it was only 1 >_>

It's only one new species, but lots of eggs of that species will drop, hence why they said 'dragons'. smile.gif

EDIT: I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT I GOT MY FIRST CAVEBORN CHRISTMAS DRAGON *EXPLODES*

Edited by Lurhstaap

*is bouncing araund like a rubber ball* Uhhh just a few more minutes till I can feast my eyes on the the new Christmas egg!

Edited by Nyastara

Yes, only one type. More than one will drop in the cave, though wink.gif

Edited by AquaBlueRain

As in the new Christmas dragons - one sprite but many, many dragons, lol. smile.gif

(Bet I'm multi- ninja.gif ed.)

Edit: Holy cow, just saw the new bars!

They're JEWELRY!

Edited by Syphoneira

Caught one on my second try! Unfortunately, I accidentally adopted a Bleeding Moon egg earlier, so I guess I'll just have to wait 'til tomorrow for a second one.

Omg this new egg looks absolutely STUNNING! Now I'm even more excited to see what they'll look like! wub.gif I got both of mine already and one of the codes is jurkt! Hah! xd.png