TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

I'm a failed trader. I didn't release that the 2nd Gen Yuletide buck egg from black I traded for shares the same father that I need a mate for.

What are the odds of that?

I really need to get a laptop. tongue.gif

Edited by Spyridon

My inner 5-year-old is coming out, I'm so excited! Less than 3 hours, now! I want my new draggies!

Should make a special version of the dragon egg that only drops for the first 10mins of Christmas. ninja.gif

nah bro, nah.

Should make a special version of the dragon egg that only drops for the first 10mins of Christmas. ninja.gif

Naaaah. That's just asking for trouble.

That being said, very excited.

Should make a special version of the dragon egg that only drops for the first 10mins of Christmas.  ninja.gif

That would instill too much frustration (found better word) already considering the threads that popped over the snow Angel and now the blue vs blush solstices.

Anyway, i should have egg slots for my two.

my 10 year old computer on the other hand. . . .

Edited by Spyridon

I got a good amount of past Christmas dragons and managed to leave room for the new eggs. smile.gif

Whoot! Caught a Dorkface Holly off the AP! biggrin.gif Still got two slots open for the new eggs, but that second Holly just made my day! biggrin.gif

So I got a 2nd gen Yulebuck with a Frill mom, awesome luck, but now I'm egg locked xd.png Decided I would trade it away to try and help someone get what they were looking for, so who knows. I don't think I'll make it to midnight though I'm already tired....

I got all seven holiday dragons. I sat on my phone, refreshing the Abandoned Eggs page, springing on every Hollie dragon egg I saw. I yelled with joy when I finally snagged one! Took forever!

Now about this new dragon. It will be the only thing in the biomes right? Cause we don't know the description and that'll be lag mania if everyone went Holiday Dragon Hunting. Anyway...

*climbs aboard my oldest Frostbite dragon with my small dragon army behind me*

Bring on the new dragon! For I am prepared for this war!

I got all seven holiday dragons. I sat on my phone, refreshing the Abandoned Eggs page, springing on every Hollie dragon egg I saw. I yelled with joy when I finally snagged one! Took forever!

Now about this new dragon. It will be the only thing in the biomes right? Cause we don't know the description and that'll be lag mania if everyone went Holiday Dragon Hunting. Anyway...

*climbs aboard my oldest Frostbite dragon with my small dragon army behind me*

Bring on the new dragon! For I am prepared for this war!

It'll be the only egg dropping in the biomes for 3 days. Everyone should get their 2 easy smile.gif

ninja.gif edit to fix my Kindle Fire's auto correct... xd.png

Edited by AquaBlueRain

Yes, FireWing, it'll be the only thing dropping for three days. So no worries, you'll get your two easily enough. The only thing that'll be a major challenge is catching your two in a specific biome (I'm going for Alpine, because it's our 'cold/snowy' type biome, whereas back at Halloween with the Desipis I went for Volcano and Jungle) and/or on the 25th. A lot of people will be competing for the ones dropped on the 25th but as more and more people get their two new eggs the demand will taper off until by the last day they'll be easy pickings for those who weren't able to break in the first day. That's how it was at Halloween anyway and I see no reason it'll be different now. In fact since Halloween CBs are unlimited it should loosen up even faster with Christmas since we can all only take two each.

I've managed to catch at least one of everything but a Holly. Come on, Hollies, where art thou?

Also, loving the holiday event so far. This story's proving to be mighty interesting. tongue.gif

Not too long now until the new dragon starts dropping! I'm still a little disappointed about the Solstices, but it would be cool if they ended up having a sort of day/night cycle, perhaps with 3rd gens having dusky-colored wings and 4th gens having more night-themed colors (maybe like the spriter's alt, but without the sunrise-colored wings)

I've managed to catch at least one of everything but a Holly. Come on, Hollies, where art thou?

Also, loving the holiday event so far. This story's proving to be mighty interesting. tongue.gif

Check your PMs wink.gif

Not too long now until the new dragon starts dropping! I'm still a little disappointed about the Solstices, but it would be cool if they ended up having a sort of day/night cycle, perhaps with 3rd gens having dusky-colored wings and 4th gens having more night-themed colors (maybe like the spriter's alt, but without the sunrise-colored wings)

I seriously thought that this is what was going to happen--that each new generation of solstice had a different color, but then I realized that probably wouldn't happen with all of the different generations being bred and TJ noted in a different thread that all new babies will be solid blue.

Oh my god my friend just caught a Holly with a parent with a HILARIOUS code:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/H73GU

So jealous right now. xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

EDIT II: Or not. I apparently forgot the difference between my time and DC time. Where can you see DC time anyway?

Edited by Lurhstaap

When exactly do the new eggs start dropping? I THINK it's 12:00... I accidentally grabbed a non-holiday egg because I thought they were dropping and I clicked too fast. >.<

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

When exactly do the new eggs start dropping? I THINK it's 12:00... I accidentally grabbed a non-holiday egg because I thought they were dropping and I clicked too fast. >.<

In about 55 minutes the new Christmas dragons should start dropping.