TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

Good thing that the release is tomorrow, I can peacefully celebrate christmas. Christmas is my favourite pagan holiday.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Its 12:58 am and I cannot sleep. I want to hear news about the solstice thing and I am simply too excited to sleep xd.png

And actually it is a mix of Pagan tradition with Christian tradition. Things like the tree are a pagan tradition. Celebration due to the birth of Christ is a Christian tradition. Though honestly not many now a days truly celebrate Christmas for the Christian birth of Christ aspect. Most are in it for the tree, lights, and gifts.

In about an hour it will officially be Christmas for me. It'll be hard to get to sleep with all this excitement, but oh well. I think someone should have made an announcement about these blue winged solstices, because it isn't good how it just came up out of the blue (forgive the pun) without any notice.

Our theories appear to have been correct. I wonder who theipr leader is... smile.gif

At this point I would be willing to lay odds that it's the new Christmas dragon, but maybe it's a big old Winter seasonal or something?

I suppose while we can have as many of the past Christmas dragons as we like we'll once again have the restriction for the new Christmas dragon, not?

(Which would be good as I'm kinda locked with Christmas eggs right now and will barely have two free slots by tomorrow biggrin.gif)

I love playing the mana game! Won't be online much the next three days though and I guess many other players won't be either, so I hope we'll be able to fill the global mana bar!

Thanks to everyone who made this event possible, it's lovely! And the artwork is beautiful!

I also like the new Solstice colour, hope it's not a glitch but will stay like that. smile.gif

(TJ mentioned presents if we're good - maybe he meant surprises like that? Or the upcoming raffle?)

Edited by Arlessiar

My first batch of caught Hollies have grown up! I wish we could breed this years, as I'd love to gift even more Hollies!

Can't wait to see the new dragon, and I'm excited to breed all of my babies today for grabby hands in the AP biggrin.gif

My first batch of Christmas dragons have grown up. And I noticed that the 2nd gen Solstice dragons are colored differently than the CBs. CB's have pink on their wings, but the 2nd gens are blue, with no pink.

Anyone else's like that?

Edit: Ok, never mind...it has already been discussed on previous pages.

Edited by Dryadia

What if they alternate each year? As in:

1st year - sunset wings

2nd year - blue wings

3rd year - sunset wings

etc.

That may be too complicated though...

This would be pretty cool and I'd be okay with it, but I'm honestly bummed out that it looks like bred Solstices won't match their mothers' beautiful wings. 2 of the 3 lineages I've planned use blues, so it won't really affect me there, but I truly loved those accent colors. The bluewings are pretty enough, but... welp. unsure.gif

So this has been brought up in another thread but I was wondering if perhaps a mod would see it here. Apparently the Solstice has a different sprite for non Cb's. Mine hasn't grown up yet so I don't know if mine will be that way but I guess some people are curious if its a generational thing.

edit: got ninja'd ninja.gif

More on topic love the wrapping wing sketch, the Magi yesterday was great too!

Edited by dragontamer44722

I love the fact that the global mana bar is different everydesigns day. The designs are beautiful!

My first Holly grew up! Thank you again, wonderful gifters!

And now I'm wishing I had kept one of the Solstices I bred this year just to have the blue-winged form on my scroll. Oh well. The CBs from last year are still really beautiful and I can see the blue-winged ones on others' scrolls.

Edit: Got one, thanks to a very kind gifter! Thank you so much!

Edited by inlaterdays

I SAW A SOLSTICE WITH PLAIN BLUE WINGS ODEEN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO US THIS IS CONFUZZLING

http://dragcave.net/view/GAg8q

Found it in AoND.

AHH DO THEY CHANGE BY GENERATION? PIE, WHY WOULD YOU POINT OUT THIS BEAUTY? I AM SO EXCITED FOR MY BABIES TO GROWWWW.

SO I was not thinking, as solstices are not like not appearing at all in the ap...I should have grabbed another sooner..xd.png

hehe got one x3

Edited by Asketil

I swear I never would've noticed the new Solstice if I hadn't seen it on here. Wow. While I don't like the no-warning way it was put out, I do like how it looks.

*goes to play Mana Alchemy again* *and again* *and again*

I swear I never would've noticed the new Solstice if I hadn't seen it on here.

I don't think I would have noticed either. lol

The new dragon comes out at midnight tonight, right?

The new dragons will be dropping at midnight tonight? I hope I get some this year.

No worries, they will be dropping constantly for three days, everyone will manage to get two for themselves! wub.gif

Done with collecting Christmas Dragons, except Hollies of course. I have 4 of each breed now and 2 Hollies! Can't wait for the new dragon to be released!