TJ09

2014-12-19 - Snow Warning!

The new egg will be dropped in the main cave, across all biomes. smile.gif You may be able to find some in the AP, but only if people grab some and later choose to abandon them. They won't be breedable until next year.

This post by Sif (from page 48 of this thread) has a great breakdown of when the raffle is and how it works.

ty tongue.gif

I managed to fill both mana bars - but when filling the global mana gets even more difficult, then I will not be able to manage, it anymore - despite being many hours online. And that means I don't see an epilogue, then.

I managed to fill both mana bars - but when filling the global mana gets even more difficult, then I will not be able to manage, it anymore - despite being many hours online. And that means I don't see an epilogue, then.

We still haven't even been pushing the global too close to the next day. I do not think we will have a problem unlocking the global mana bar at all. JMHO

You don't fill the global mana bar alone. Everybody on the site contributes, and when it unlocks for one person it unlocks for everyone.

Heh, so the young Ice and Frostbites are having a party are they? lol, This story just keeps getting better and better. laugh.gif

I blame dagongirl13 and her bazillion ices. (The frostbites are probably helping too)

My goodness, that epilogue rolleyes.gif Ices and Frostbites and snow - oh my xd.png I was almost expecting the hatchie to ask, "Do you wanna build a snowman?" xd.png *gets brick'd*

I always love how Christmas things are based around Northern Hemisphere seasons 98% of the time. Here I am reading about blizzards and snow and all that stuff while outside right now is warm, dry, the sky is almost entirely free of clouds and we're getting ready to have a barbie. It's such a contrast!

I really love the event, all artists/story writer and programmer did an amazing job on it. smile.gif

I always love how Christmas things are based around Northern Hemisphere seasons 98% of the time. Here I am reading about blizzards and snow and all that stuff while outside right now is warm, dry, the sky is almost entirely free of clouds and we're getting ready to have a barbie. It's such a contrast!

Tell me about it, I thought people like summer? Oh well, I hate it. Its hot, dry, and there are flies everywhere. I want to play around in the snow, but It's only ever snowed here like twice in the past decade, and even then it wasn't for long.

Don't feel alone. There's no snow in Florida for Christmas either. Just sorta chilly weather. I can at least name my dragons snowy names.

My goodness, that epilogue rolleyes.gif Ices and Frostbites and snow - oh my xd.png I was almost expecting the hatchie to ask, "Do you wanna build a snowman?" xd.png *gets brick'd*

I heard they like warm hugs. lol xd.png

So we have a bunch of icy hatchlings partying in the middle of a blizzard?

Don't feel alone. There's no snow in Florida for Christmas either. Just sorta chilly weather. I can at least name my dragons snowy names.

I feel the same way. I want to go to the beach and build some sandmen.

Silly Ice Dragons ~ Though I suppose they would throw a party in a Blizzard. Can't wait to see where the rest of this story goes!

*Edit: 100% Done with the Holiday Dragons section of my encyclopedia...until the new one is added *sigh**

Edited by ShorahNagi

I'll trade you. Snow is very Christmas-y to me, since that's what we've had every Christmas all my life, but I prefer warm sun and barbecues. laugh.gif

ETA: This epilogue was the best yet. I am LOVING this story.

Edited by LibbyLishly

It's not even the whole Northern Hemisphere, just parts of it. I'm in California and we'll be lucky if it rains on Christmas. Honestly though for that very reason I like that the online events have the traditional snow and such going on because I can at least experience the 'traditional' type Christmas stuff vicariously that way. Plus the holiday originated in places that are snowy so it does make sense.

If it turns out the whole thing was a bunch of the snow-loving breeds having a party I will laugh and laugh. xd.png

Edited by Lurhstaap

Please tell me this whole nightmare blizzard was just a bunch of icy hatchlings having a party... I will die laughing, I think. I hope we can access this story after Christmas is over! Is there any way to access these stories after the holiday? Because if not, I'm copypasting them into another place.

...this is bugging me now. HELP SOMEONE TELL ME IF I CAN ACCESS IT LATER

Please tell me this whole nightmare blizzard was just a bunch of icy hatchlings having a party... I will die laughing, I think. I hope we can access this story after Christmas is over! Is there any way to access these stories after the holiday? Because if not, I'm copypasting them into another place.

...this is bugging me now. HELP SOMEONE TELL ME IF I CAN ACCESS IT LATER

the story has definitely been my favorite part of the event so far. the master minds behind it are total geniuses. biggrin.gif

Do I have to pick one egg to keep, or if I just leave it alone can I keep them all? This has been bothering for some time.

Nice! If anyone would like to trade Hollies, I'd breed my Holly in exchange. If you can, just PM me. smile.gif

If not, I'll have to keep stalking he AP for one... xd.png

Do I have to pick one egg to keep, or if I just leave it alone can I keep them all? This has been bothering for some time.

Sadly you can only keep one egg. If you ignore it I believe they all go to the AP. I've never taken the chance to ignore it, but I'm pretty sure it wont let you keep them all.

Sadly you can only keep one egg. If you ignore it I believe they all go to the AP. I've never taken the chance to ignore it, but I'm pretty sure it wont let you keep them all.

Thank you so much. happy.gif